huit

Alain wasn't in my next class. I was alone again. No...alone like always.

I brought out homework from other classes and began to finish up the things that others expected me to do. At least I'll abide by the rules.

"(F/N)?" I turned and saw Adrien. He stood awkwardly behind me.

"Yeah?"

"What's your...what is...uh...class...uh-wait no-"

"What's my next class?" He nodded mute.

"Physics. Yours?"

"Really?! That's mine..." He said.

"Then you should've seen me in your class."

"Oh yeah..." I laughed. He was so clueless. He managed a smile. "Do you wanna walk to class then?"

There's nothing to be done about the past.

"Sure." I turned and we headed toward class. "It's quite funny." I said.

"What is?"

"You never knew my name and you've been trying to...I don't know what you were doing." I smiled. He chuckled.

"Yeah, I had a bit of trouble."

"I'm sorry I was mean to you earlier." I said.

"It's fine...excuse me for asking but why were you mad?" He asked. I stopped.

I thought you saw something...that wasn't supposed to be seen.

"Nothing. It's really embarrassing."

I'm not embarrassing!!

"Quiet."

"Hm?"

"Oh no, not you."

But I'm not.

"Oh, well I hope we can be friends." He said.

"You do?" Friends?

"Yeah, well if you need someone to talk to I'm here." He smiled. I see why so many fell for him. That smile was quite sweet.

"I'm sure something will come up." I said.

"Wanna sit together?" He asked. We'd entered the classroom and I saw Chloe eyeing us.

"I think you should sit with your friend." I said looking over at her.

"Chloe? I'm sure she wouldn't mind." He said smiling at me. I shrugged looking back at her one last time. She seemed slightly infuriated.

I set my stuff down and began to look through my notes.

"What are you doing?" He asked peering over my shoulder.

"There could be a pop quiz." I said.

"Man, you've got good notes...can I see them as well?" I looked at him but slid the notes in between us. "So smart..." I heard him say defeated. I smiled slyly.

If you're that smart then we should join up with Chat Noir!

Why do I have to sit and watch them save Paris. I bet us equals the both of them!

"Ami not now."

"Ami?" He turned and I was suddenly completely aware of the bright shade of green his eyes were.

"Nothing." I said. I turned back to my notes and reviewed them one last time, "They're all yours." I pushed them more towards him and he extended his hands out to grasp them completely. The bell rang in that exact instant and I jumped. As I had my hand flew up and hit him in the face.