vingt

It was dark for far too long. And I couldn't help but feel encased by a material that didn't exist.

A darkness so similar to the closet that they'd shove me in.

I had only wanted to help.

"Dragon Eyes?!" The hands of the monster slowly crumbled and the sunlight shone through. Chat Noir had rushed over to help me. I saw his staff and a smashed smaller version of the monster's bracelet next to it. "You okay?"

I turned and saw a girl in a daze. And a small white butterfly flying away. Everything was okay.

"I'm okay." I said getting up on my own.

I brushed myself off.

We better go.

Ami was right.

"Well, it was fun saving Paris with you guys. Hope we can meet up another time to save the world. Well not the world but Paris, again." Chat Noir's smile faltered.

"You need to be recognized! You've done so much!"

"No, really!" He grabbed my hand but stopped. He looked at it and was quiet. "I'm going to go." I pulled my hand out of his grasp and ran.

I don't really want to see a camera. Especially now, I needed to figure out where Adrien was.

I changed back and went amid the chaos to find Adrien. He had disappeared the moment the monster emerged. I didn't know what to think. Was he a coward?

I passed by the cameras and saw a glimpse of Chat Noir and Ladybug in front of the cameras.

"We've been trying to coax Dragon Eyes to reveal himself. But he seems to be camera shy." Chat Noir joked. I stopped and glared in his direction.

"He's not camera shy. He's actually rather humble." Ladybug covered for me. I sighed. She was really the better of the two. Chat Noir. I didn't know what he was like behind that mask.

I realized too late that I was standing there too long. I caught Chat Noir's eye, I backed away.

"I've got to go. But see you all!" He said.

Is he coming after me?

I started running off in the direction of the entrance. I needed to get out of here.

I ran into someone and they caught me by the hand. I was about to start shouting when I saw the familiar bright green eyes.

It's the coward.

"Coward." I greeted.

"What?!"

"You ran off the moment the monster appeared!" I exclaimed. "I had no idea where you were!"

"I was not-I didn't run- oh never mind."

"I definitely don't understand your fear." I said sarcastically. He shoved me playfully. "Where did you go?"

He ran his fingers across his lips swearing secrecy.

"You're evil." He laughed.

"Let's go home. Today was crazy."

"You go to your home. I'll go to mine."

"What happened while I was gone?"

"I almost died!"

"Really?!"

"The monster almost stepped on me. Chat Noir pulled me out before I died."

"What do you think of him?"