Chapter 40

'Song : Idea Of Her by Whitney Woerz'

Jane POV

I wake up the sun shining in my eyes making me realized that I didn't close them last night. Suddenly images of last night flashes in my mind. Sitting up in bed, I rub my face as I think back. Oh god, I can't believe that I had sex with Kathy! The girl that I have been crushing on for years loves me. I turn my head until I see Kathy snuggled up in the blankets, naked. My face heats up as I look down her body that is exposed. She starts to stir in her sleep and reaches out to me only to see that I'm not in the exact spot I was in before.

Her eyebrows frown in confusion as her eyes flutter open. Kathy looks around the room before they land on me as a smile appears on her face. I smile down at her. I lean back on my elbow and turn to her while I stroke her colorful hair that matches her bubbly personality. "Hey." She says with a yawn. I chuckle as I smile down at her. "Hey, there." I responded. Kathy lazily sits up and rubs her eyes. As she does this, my eyes lock onto my fresh mark with a smile. It doesn't take long until it fades into a frown. "Kathy?" I whisper. She turns to me with a smile, but it quickly turns upside down when she sees my own frown.

"Y-yeah?" She asks nervously while fiddling with her fingers. I look down at my lap. "Do you feel hungry?" I ask. Taking a quick glance, I can tell that she is confused until the wheel start to turn in her head. I soft giggle leaves her as she shakes her head. I don't understand why she isn't hungry? I push the blanket off me and walk into the bathroom and turning on the shower. I peek my head out of the bathroom with a playful smirk. A large grin breaks out on Kathy's face before she jumps up from the bed and rushes into the bathroom with me.

 We climb into the shower. Kathy dunks her head under the hot water, getting her hair wet. I pick up the shampoo and begin to rub it into her hair when she's moves out of the water. It feels like a soft smile is glued to my face. I can't take my eyes off of her and her curvy body. I finish washing her wash and she quickly rinses while I dunk my head and doing the same to me. We wash each other until we are squeeze clean. I turn off the water and step out of the shower with Kathy behind me. I hand her a towel and we dry off our bodies before going back into my room. Kathy pulls her hair into a lose ponytail while I tie mine up into a bun. Walking over to my drawer, I pull out black sweats and a dark gray t-shirt for me and gray sweats and one of my baggy shirts for Kathy.

I hand hers while I pull mine on. When I ready, I turn to see Kathy seated on the bed with a grin while watching me. This causes me to blush and grab her hand and quickly pull her out of my room with her chuckling at me. We walk down the hall and down the stairs, through the living room and into the kitchen. When we enter, my mum, papa, Paul, Christian, Lenny, Ashton, and Finny all stare at use with a knowing look. I turn my head away from everyone as the all burst out laughing at me, even Kathy. Traitor. I grumble while I sit at the island as mum places a plate in front of me and Kathy.

We all make small talk while we eat, but my mind keeps side tracking me about Kathy and the mating progress and such. A pair of hands snap in front of my face. I look up to see Christian, Kathy, and Ashton staring at me with worry. I clear my throat and decide to ask Ashton my thoughts. "Ashton, went a vampire completes the mating progress, isn't the mate suppose to feel hungry like others when their turned?" His eyes widen before he traces his jaw line with his fingers while he thinks.

 Ashton looks down at me and begins, "Well, when a vampire turns their mate into a vampire they become reliant on each other for blood. That means that you will only be able to drink from only your mate. Also instead of feeling pain from it you will only feel pleasure when drinking from each other." he says with a soft smile. This is a big relief. I hate drinking from others and the taste of animal blood is gross. I turn to look at Kathy only to see that she is already looking at me with a smile of her own, which I return. Ashton hands a ring to Kathy and a bracelet to Christian. They look at it with funny confused looks making me laugh out loud as they stare at me. Ashton shakes his head at me with a chuckle of his own.

"Don't laugh at them, Jane. You exactly like they do when I gave you yours too, you know." That causes me to stop laughing and playfully glare at him. I roll my eyes before I rest my head on my hand. Ashton goes on to tell them that those ring and bracelet will help they with the sun so they won't get burned like I did a while back. I go on to show them mine and me and Ashton teach them as much as we know. Me and him will have to train them both into controling themselves with their powers now. Ashton will be training Christian while I be training Kathy.

I look over to Kathy and take her hand in mine and give her a little squeeze, which she returned with a squeeze of hers and a smile. After a few minutes of talking, I said a quick goodbye to my family before pulling Kathy along with me out of the house and onto the back patio. I pulled her into my lap on the deck swing and slowly rocked back and forth. We sat in comfortable silence. "I want you to move out with me." I suddenly announced making her look down at me with a flushed and shocked face. Not even a second later she was a squealing mess as she threw her arms around my neck and peppered kisses all over my face.

We sat there in each others arms for what seemed like hours just talking and planning our future together. Not too long after we were called for dinner, making me realize that we spent the whole day talking. Not long enough I think. I was excited to tell everyone about our plans to move and get our own home together. When we entered the kitchen it was lively and full of spirit. Everyone was either laughing or chatting with one another. This made a smile break out on my face as I watch everyone sit around the table like nothing happen. Like I didn't disappear and that me and my brother was a vampire now and that I was gay and mated with my best friend that was now a hybrid with a twin werewolves. A lot had have in such a short amount of time.

I pulled Kathy down next to me at the table and began to eat along with everyone else. From the corner of my eye I could see Finny squirm in his seat as he snuck glances at his twin only to quickly look back down at his plate. A smirk formed on my face as I watch him  try to hide his nervousness. This is interesting. I was brought back from the sight in front of me to look over at Kathy to see her with a face cracking smile on her lips. I cleared my throat gaining everyone's attention as they quieted down. "Kathy and me are thinking of getting a house of our own." As I squeezed Kathy's hand under the table.

My mum's eyes filled with tears as papa had a grin edged on his face. "We were planning on getting a house close to both Alpha Trevor's pack and our families." Kathy spoke with a little jump in her seat making a chuckle escape me. Mum quickly nodded her head with a smile and papa gave a wink. I rolled my eyes at them before we looked to Kathy's parents. She was an only child and her parents were very protective with her. They looked at each other as her mom bite her lip. They turned back to us and nodded their heads. "Fine, but I want to hear from you two once a week to make sure that you are alright." Shannon quickly added.

Kathy jumped from her seat and danced around the room making everyone burst out laughing. Everyone soon finished dinner. Jim and Shannon went home but not before giving us a run through of the things we would need from a house of our own. My brothers went to their rooms and the twins went to the guest room while Ashton got the couch ready to sleep on. Mum and papa went to their room for the night which left me and Kathy to go to my room. I closed my bedroom door before I looked through my draws for some pj's for Kathy and me. 

When we were dressed, we climbed in bed and held each other close. A smile on both of our face as we stare into each other's eyes. With I kiss to her forehead, Kathy closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep. I laid there for a hour or two just watching her before I too was lured into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey guys! Guess what! There is one more chapter left! Are you sad that it's almost over? I hoped that you all liked it.'

'HEY! THANKS EVERYONE! THIS BOOK JUST REACHED 1K READERS! I'M SO HAPPY! THANKS THAT YOU ALL LIKE MY BOOK!'