Chapter 21

Jane POV

I crawled farther into the leaves of the tree as I smelt Ashton get closer. As he got closer to the tree, he looked around before sniffing the air. His head moved in my direction. the moment he turned his head, my glowing eyes locked with his that were glowing just the same as mine. A small grin played over his face as he looked up at me in my hiding stop. I slowly removed myself from the leaves, jumping to the ground with utter silence.

I lifted myself off the mossy floor of the woods, locking my eyes to Ashton once more. We stood there just looking at each other not breaking eye contact. Ashton was the one that broken the silence around us. "What did you want?" His voice was quite and soft, just above a whisper. I searched his face wondering if he would help me or not.

As I looked at him all I saw was care and trust along with loyalty. "I need your help. That is if you wouldn't mind too." My voice coming out strong, shocking not just me but Ashton as well. I haven't sounded strong since before my transformation. Which made me happy to know that I don't have to stay upset over this now. Its done with and I have to move on.

Once over his shock, he smiled big with the nod of his head. He reached his big hand out to me, taking my small, fugal hand in his.

He lead me farther into the woods until we came up to an clearing. Once in the middle of the opening, Ashton turned to me with those soft eyes that were so much like mine that I couldn't help but wonder if mine really glow that bright. But his voice brought me back to reality. "Jane, I going to teach you how to see your surroundings." I tilted my head to him with confusion written all over my face.

He chuckled lightly before he took my hands into his once again. Ashton keeled down to the ground, bring me with him. He place one of my hands on the soft dirt and moss covered floor as he did so, one of his hands reached up and pushed a strand of my long raven black hair behind my ear. "Close your eyes and listen. Use the energy in the earth to see far off into the distance. Feel the grass, the flowers, the dirt, the small thumping of small animals running. Then see where you want to see. Feel the touches of the things there."

As did as instructed and let the energy flow into me. Then suddenly heard quite thumping, but there was move than one. It was rhythmic and steady. I slowly opened my eyes only to have my vision zoom in on a small family a rabbits in their den. I smiled and focused on a soft humming sound. I looked around the small den of rabbits to see it was close to the house. Wow that is far. I zoom in more, moving my vision into the house.

I saw the pups play with each other in the living room and their parents sitting around the couch with smiles upon their faces as they watch their children. I moved more inside, to the kitchen then to the staircase, then the hallway. Moving farther to that one door that held her, a big smile replace the smaller one the was there not too long ago.

My vision moved passed the door to see Kathy change in front of the body mirror. I could feel my face get red as my eyes scanned over her lushes curves and pale skin. Once she pulled a tank top over her head and pulling it down her body, that she moved to her bag and pulled out a picture. She smiled sweetly at it before shaking her head. Kathy sighed and flopped onto her bed letting her eyes close.

Moving my vision back, I zoomed out until I reached the rabbits once more. I watched them some more before I pulled my sight completely back. I sat there looking shocked at what I just did. I glanced at Ashton to see him with a smug look on his face. I looked down and mumbled a quite 'what?' He chuckled. "Did you see something that you weren't suppose to?" I asked.

HE KNOWS! Ok now he has to die.

"What do you mean?" I blurted out. Ashton raised an eyebrow as if saying 'You know what I mean.' I sighed and nodded to him as my cheek grew red once again. That's when he burst into a laughing fit. He was holding his stomach as tears came to his eyes, his face becoming red. That only caused me my blush deepen more. I punched his arm with a lot of force causing him to wince at the pain.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry." He apologized with a small smile.

I rolled my eyes before standing and putting my hand out to help him up. I took it and pulled himself up. "I think we should get back." He stated looking up at the sun raising. I nodded and we were off on our way back home. "I'll teach you more tomorrow, alright." I smiled and nodded once more.

I think I'm going to like this a lot more than I thought.