Chapter 39

'Hey guys, I'm going to give you a WARNING. There is a sex scene in this chapter. Sorry if it's bad. I'm still working on them and stuff. I hope that you can still understand it and like it. And if so you can comment on what you think and if you have any advise, please don't hold back and tell me.'

Kathy POV

Jane flops onto her bed as I close the door behind us. She rolls over onto her back when I sit down next to her. Her arms wrap around my waist and pulls me down to her. "Are you ok, Jane?" I ask as I push her hair out of her face.

With a sigh, she shakes her head. I lean forward and place a kiss to her forehead. "What's wrong?" I whisper to her. She must still be shock to see her sister after 12 years of her going missing. She still hasn't explained why she when missing in the first place. I didn't even know that they had a sister but from the looks of it the boys didn't either.

Pulling myself from my thoughts, I look down at her face as her eyes scan my face. A small smile works it way onto her face as does mine. Her eyes move down my face and back up again as if she's trying to forge my image into her memory. Jane's hand comes up from her side and caresses my cheek and then cups it in her hand. She scoots closer to me to where I can feel her breath on my face. Her eyes lock onto my lips as I slowly bite my lip and sucking it into my mouth. I can see her face heat up as she watches me. Suddenly her features turn worried and nervous. I frown my brow as I see her thoughts clashing with each other. "Kathy, you know, that I will have to turn you when we mate, right?" Her voice is soft and hesitant. Her top teeth bite her bottom lip in her adorable nervous tick she has.

When she marks me as her mate she'll have to change me into a vampire, but since I'm already a werewolf, I guess I become a hybrid of some sort. I confidently nod to her showing her that I have no problem with it. I will gladly give up my mortal life to spend the rest of time with her. "I was talking with Ashton about this and he said that your werewolf side will become dormant when we mate. Are you sure that you are alright will that?" The worry still laced in with every word she says.

I roll my eyes with a small chuckle. "Relax Jane, I'm completely okay with it if it means that I get to be with you, then I will do anything for you." I sweetly says and smirk when I see a shiver run down her back. I place my hand over hers that's on my cheek. I can see her worry and nervous nerves slowly settle. Jane inches her face closer and closer as her eyes switch between my eyes and my lips, until they completely close and her lips are pressed against mine. My eyelids flutter close as my body begins to heat up and sparks run through my nerves, leaving slight tingles everywhere she touches.

We move our lips together in sync. I bite down on Jane's bottom lips and pull it into my mouth, slowly but roughly sucking on it. A groan leaves her mouth as I release her swollen lip. I tease her by pulling back from her and stand up from the bed. "Jane," I whisper breathy when I see her eyes start to grow her bright blue almost white color. "I want you." I moan out. I don't get time to think before she jumps from the bed and pushes me against the door.

Jane leans forward ever so slightly and whispers into me ear, leaving me wet. "I'm going to ravish you until you are screaming my name and I don't care who hears." Then the sound of the door clicking locks I hear before Jane's mouth is connected with mine once again. My hands shot up into her hair as I gentle pull her bun out, letting her long black hair to fall to the middle of her back. She grips my sweater and pulls it down my arms and hitting the floor as I begin to pull off her leather black jacket.

Before she can try to take off my shirt, I push her back and she stumbles back and lands on the bed. Jane pushes hersel up on her elbows and looks at me with hungry and lustful eyes. I stalk my way over to her and slowly creep up her body until I place my legs on either side of her hips. I teasenly slide my hand under her shirt until it's over her head and on the floor as well. A smirk plays on her lips as she stares up at me. I begin to seductively and so unbearably slow to pull my own shirt over my head and throw it to join Jane's.