Chapter 31

The hair style Kathy now has^

Kathy's POV

I look into those light blue eyes that shows so much emotion. It reminds me of the day she told me everything. About how she was a vampire and the day when she tried to convince me that we were mates. Such raw emotion, just swimming around in those bright blue eyes.

She was so scared that I would hate her. I reached my hand up and caressed her pale cheek. Her eyes began to lower into a haft-lid. Her lips parted. The only thing she could focus on were my lips.

Her lips. Her pale but full lips looked so kissable. I pulled her closer and closer until we were inches from each other. Inches from our lips connecting. I could feel her breath on my face as she could feel mine. I could feel her hand move to my hip and pull me closer to her.

Our chests were pressed up against one another's as we closed the space. Our lips move in sync and fit perfectly together, like they were make for each other. My hand moves on its own and soon I can feel her cool skin on my fingertips. My hands push further up under her shirt as her left hand holds me close and her right, slowly running down my hip.

It felt as if my skin was on fire. It felt so good. I then feel her tongue ask for entrance. Teasing her, I keep my lips close as I feel her smirk against my mouth. She pulls away and stares at me with mischief swarming her features. A smile played on my face as I try to act innocent.

She lightly pushes me back onto the bed as she climbs on top of me, running her hands up and down my body. I try to hold back the pleasurable shiver run up my spine, but it's no use. She slowly undone my button up shirt and slips it off my shoulders. A small chuckle leaves her lips as she stares down at me only to see that I'm not wearing a bra. My cheeks burn as her eyes dance over my skin.

Bringing her head down to my chest, she cups her hand around my breast, causing me to let out a slight gasp as to which she chuckles. I send her a small glare only to which her smirk grew. Moving her eyes back down my chest, she suddenly takes my nipple into her mouth. A moan quickly leaves my lips as she sucks hard on the bud.

My moans get louder as one of her hands moves down my stomach and unzipped my pants, pulling them down to my knees, bringing my underwear with them. Her fingers inch closer and closer until her fingers slipped inside me.

"Ahhh~!~J-Jane~! Ahhh~!"

I jolt up in bed, covered in sweat. My breathing came out in pants. "This...This can't be happening again." Every night for almost 3 years, I've been having dreams like this. They are never the same dream twice. They didn't always be this sexual. But as time went on they got more....lustful, more....heartfelt.

The first time it was just me and Jane talking, laughing but it progressed as time went on. This can't be happening. Why me? A month ago, the dreams suddenly became extremely sexual, like it did a giant leap. Last month I turned 18 but I haven't find my mate yet. I looked everywhere in town but no signs yet.

I sigh and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I rub my hand across my face and back into my hair. Pushing myself off the bed and walk into the bathroom, I pull me hair back into bun as I began to brush my teeth. Once finished with my bathroom routine, I dragged myself down the steps and into the kitchen.

Both my parents sat there eating breakfast like every other normal parents would do. They wanted to be a perfect, normal, human family. Only if we weren't werewolves, I guess they would've gotten what they wanted. After grabbing some food, I sat down at the table across from my mom and dad.

Mom glanced up from her phone and when she saw me she got very excited. "Oh honey, guess what?!" She asked, practically jumping out of her seat. I rolled my eyes and motioned for her to continue. "The whole town is talking about it. Jane was finally found!" She squealed. My eyes widened as I stared at her.

"I was talking to her mom this morning and she was all excited and practically in tears about how her daughter just showed up on their doorstep yesterday evening. Jane didn't look a day over 16. Still as small as she was the last time she saw her. Isn't that just wonderful, dear?" My mom rambles on. I can't believe she back. Why is she back? I can't see her. She must've came back to prove to me that she's my mate, but when she see me and realizes that we aren't mates, what is she going to do?

Did she come alone? Did she bring Ashton with her? Oh my god, oh my god, what am I going to do?! I was suddenly pulled out of my thought when my father spoke my name. "Are you going to see her, Kathy, after all these years?" He asked with a small smile. I forced a smile of my own and slowly nodded my head.

"Mhmm. Why wouldn't I? I've missed my best friend these past couple years."