Chapter 7

Kathy POV

Jane just walked out after what she said to Christian. What does she mean by that. I heard the front door open and close. Did she just leave?

I look at Christian in shock to see him staring out the window with fear in his eyes. I quickly ran over to the window sill and look out.

Jane was walking away from the house as she hugged herself and shivered. Oh no. What is she thinking? I quickly darted to the door and swung it open. Jumping down the stairs, two at a time. Flinging the front door and running outside onto the sidewalk.

I looked around but Jane was nowhere to be seen. I sniffed the air but I couldn't smell her. I slammed my foot into the ground in frustration. "Damn it, Jane!" I yell as I grip my hair.

Where did she go? And why did she leave? This isn't good, she doesn't know how control herself yet and she could really hurt someone.

I ran back into the house and said goodbye to Jane family and lift. I raced home and into my room. I looked around my room for his number.

I moved books from my book shelf and pulled out an old looking book from the back. It was and old book on the supernatural. I opened it up to a page with a small sheet of paper.

I pulled to paper out and picked up my phone. I paused as I looked at it. Does she have her phone? Will she answer? I decided to call.

It rang and rang. By the time it finished ringing her voice mail started. 'Hey it's Jane, sorry I can't answer the phone at this moment but I'll be sure to get back to you. See ya!'

Her sweet voice sounds so happy here. What did the fucking vampire do to her? I hang up and punched in his number and put it to my ear.

It rang 3 times before he picked up. 'Hello?' I sighed relieved he picked up. "Hey, I need your help." He hummed from me to go on. "Jane ran away and I can't pick up a scent."

'Ok I understand. Do you know why she left so suddenly?' He questioned. I sighed heavily and told him I'll explain later. As he was about to hang up, I stopped him. "Wait, I wanted to say thank you." He chuckled and said 'you're welcome'.

"Goodbye, Ashton."