Chapter 28

Jane POV

We were standing in the middle of the a clearing of the woods. I pant as I try to regain my breath as Ashton stood about a few feet away with his hands on his hips with a smirk on his face. I stood up straight and took my fighting stance. Pushing forward, I lunged at him, running at full vampire speed. With in seconds I stood behind Ashton. Jumping onto his back, pushing him to the ground. Grabbing his arms, I pulled them back to keep him down.

A small smile made it's way onto my lips, but it soon faded. Ashton swung his legs around on the ground which caused him to fling around and push me off. Landing on my feet, I stared at him, trying to find an opening. Elongating my claws, I rush to him. He moved his arms to block my hands coming at his face, leaving his legs open. Smirking to myself, I dropped to the floor. Ashton must've realized what I was doing but wasn't fast enough.

Kicking his legs out from under him, he fell back onto the ground. I quickly jumped on him, pinning his left hand to the ground as my knee landed on his right. Pointing my sharp claws at his throat with a victorious smile shown bright on my face as I have finally beat Ashton.

He huffed and began to say that I was the winner and to get up now. Standing up from him, I jumped in victory. Hearing Ashton's chuckles made me stop. I turned to him, now serious. "Is that all of the training?" I questioned. He only nodded. I fisted pumped the air and ran back to the house.

It's been three years since then. I worked hard from night to day training. Ashton helped me master my speed, strength, hearing and seeing at night along with seeing things from afar. I don't have to touch the ground or things anymore to see things from afar. I can just think of something that I want to see and then there I see it. Also with simple transformations, like I can control my eyes changing and my claws and fangs, instead of having them out and scaring others.

I can now go back to school but I don't want to. My main desire is to find Kathy and get her back. She will no longer be the 15 year old that knew she would be 18 now. I never did get to celebrate her 16th birthday. It was a month after she left me.

But I'm not that scared little 16 year old anymore. I am now 19 and I'm ready to get her back. I still feel dull and emotionless, but to keep the Alpha and Luna happy, I put on a smile and give it all my best. So they don't have to worry when they don't have to.

Running through the door of the pack house, I passed by Finny and Lenny that were talking in the living room. Once in my room, I pulled out a suitcase and began to stuff my things into it. When I made up my mind about going out and finding Kathy, I told everyone my plans. They didn't like it at first and would rather I get over her, but I never plan on that happening. Hearing footsteps coming toward my room, I knew you it was imminently.

"So, I guess this is it?" A voice cracks behind me.

I turn and see Finny with tears in his eyes. Without me he's alone. The only person that knows about his secret is leaving. Pulling him into my arms, I squeeze him tight. "Come with me." I whisper into his ear. He pulled back and stared at me in shock. "Think about it. You don't have to hide who you really are and you would be able to see the real world. Don't worry. Now that I can control my powers, I now can protect you. What do you say?"

He searched my face for a long time and hesitantly nodded his head, yes. I jumped up and dragged him into his room and we began to grab his stuff as well. As soon as we started, we were done packing and setting our luggage on the front porch. We were saying our goodbyes to everyone. I hugged the Luna as tightly I could without hurting her.

"I'm going to miss you. We all are. Over the time that you spent with us, you have became a part of the pack. Don't forget to visit us." She said as she struggled to keep her tears at bay.

"I will. I most defiantly will." I stated with a sad smile as my own tears formed in my eyes.

Finny and I got into the car once everything was packed into the car and drove off. I waved at them as the became smaller in the distance. I'm really going to miss them. The Luna was like a second mother to me and same with the Alpha. I truly felt loved there. Like I belonged. I feel the tears that I hate for them to fall, finally did. Slowly in my seat and staring out the front window.

I could feel Finny reach over grab my hand tightly and rubbed the pad of his thumd over my knuckles, giving my a sad smile. I only nodded and slowly closed my eyes letting myself fall into a deep sleep where the only person there is Kathy. My mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is short.'