Chapter 19

Jane POV

I could hear the pain in Kathy's voice when she talked about me. I heard every word and I defently knew that Ashton knew that I could. Kathy is worried about me. I don't want to her to blame herself for my depression. I made myself feel this way. It's true that ever since my turning that my bond with Kathy has grown and I don't know why. So, to not worry her anymore, I'm going to get a smile on my face and make her happy. She wants the old Jane back, so that's what I'm going to give her.

After I finish putting on my favorite outfit, I made a bolt to the stairs. After sassing Kathy out the door, we ran to her car and hopped in the passager seat. I bounced up and down in the seat waiting for her to get in and start to drive. By the time we were on the road, we were screaming to the radio and singing to the song. Laughter filled the car. It feels like forever ago that we did this. I looked to see her bobbing her head to the music as she sings.

A big smile spreads across my face as I stare. She so beauitful, a shame that she can't see that. The way she laughs, the way she can go from the most stupidest person to the most smart person I know. She shines like the sun. Her multi-colored hair falls perfectly over her shoulders. She turns to me and smiles. Her bright blue eyes spark something in me that I have never felt with anyone else before.

I slow start to feel myself lean into her. "Jane, we're here." She announced. I leaned closer and closer. "Uh...Jane, what are you doing." Her voice becoming soft and quite. Her breath picked up and her heart beat grew fast. I can't believe that I have this kind of affect on her. I was so close that I could feel her breath on my face. Her eyes locked onto mine, only switching from my eyes to my lips every so often.

Then the moment I've been waiting for, for so long, happened. Our lips met and sparks went though my body. Her soft and sweet lips fit perfectly with mine. I was the first to move my lips with her following soon after. Our lips moving in perfect harmony. I moved my hand up to her cheek and to the back of her neck, pulling her closer to me, deepen the kiss. My body grew hot and my breaths became pants. Every so often Kathy ould make small whimpers and moans that sent me over the edge.

Kathy placed one of her hands on the back of my head and the other moving over my stomach. She pulled at my hair with a small tug here and there. But as soon as it started, it ended. Kathy pulled apart. Her breaths coming out short and uneven. Her eyes glazed over and her cheeks flushed. God she so adorable.

We soon caught our breaths, never breaking eye contact. "Jane I-" She started but was cut off but me raising my hand to her mouth. "Don't tell me to forget it and that it was a mistake." She only looked at me with sadness and confusion. "Look Kathy, I know you don't the same way as me but just know that I love you. And I don't mean as a friend or sibling." I said with utter seriousness.

She looked down and began to talk. "Jane, I can't. I have to wait for my mate and you do to. I can't go into a relationship with you only to find my mate later on." I turned to my window and stared far off into the dinstance. "I understand." "I hope we can still be like we use to?" I only nodded in response. I heard a sigh come from her before she exited the car with me following not far behind her.