Chapter 1

'Picture of Jane above^'

I hope you enjoy. And I'm sorry if there is misspelled words and so on. If you have questions please feel free to comment. And just comment in general about anything. Ok enjoy!!!!

Jane POV

"Stop....grabbing.....my....boobs,Jane!" Katherine screamed between breaths as we sat on her bed with one of my hands tickling her side and the other groping her breast.

"J-jan-e....hahaha....Jane-jane....stop!" She yelled. I laughed and pulled back and sat up straight and looked down at her as she try to catch her breath and rubbing her breast that I grabbed.

"Jesus, Jane...you didn't have to grab me so hard." Kathy whined and she continued to rub her chest.

I chuckled at her when she pouted but soon broke out into a smile. "Well I'm sorry, Kathy but you know you liked it." I said with a smirk on my face as I raised my hands up and placed them on the back of my head.

She gasped but started to giggle uncontrollably, causing me to do the same.

Our fun was cut short when me phone buzzed showing that I received a text from my Mum.

My Mum is a small, little woman. She may be  small but she was as fierce as the hulk himself. She has dark brown hair that came down to her shoulders and her chocolate brown eyes. Unfortunately I got her small stature but I got my looks from my Papa. My Papa has black hair with brown eyes just like my Mum but when he looked at you, you could feel his love and the happiness in his soft eyes. Where my Mum was strong willed and a strictness to her but at the same time warm and caring.

But that's not all, I'm the older sister to two loving and adorable little brothers. 'Haha' ok so that is just cover in front of strangers. They can be mean and annoying like any other siblings but I still love them dearly, even though they get on my nerves.

My 14 year old brother, Christian. Has the same dark brown hair and chocolate eyes as my Mum, but is the same as me he unfortunately also got her tininess too.

My youngest brother at the age of 11, Paul. He is small for his age but he is the most energetic out of us all. And the weird thing is that when he was born he had the biggest, brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. And as he grew older he had the blondest hair ever. Which is weird that the rest of us had either brown hair like my Mum and Christian or black like my Papa and me, but he has blonde hair which I thought was unique.

Well me I have black hair. So dark that it looked like the blackness of the night. And like Paul, my eyes were a very light blue but not as bright as his. I stood at a 4'10. I was the shortest in the family besides Paul, but he's still growing so he will surely past me.

Well back to the text. I picked up my phone, unlocking it and clicking to the messages.

'Hey, baby girl. It's late, come home before it gets too dark so it will be easier to walk back. Love you. ~Mum'

I groaned and texted back that I understood and was on my way back. I jumped up from Kathy's bed and shoved my feet into my creepers and pulled my leather jacket on.

Me and Kathy were the complete opposite of each other. She was the girl that loves rainbows and the color pink. Her room was filled with plushies and 'follow your heart' posters hung on her walls. She loved her colorful wardrobe that she would freak out every time she got to wear one of her favorites. Her name is Katherine, she doesn't like it so much so everyone calls her Kathy. She was the most liveliest person I've ever met, but that's exactly why I love her.