Chapter 38

'Hero-Nightcore -Anime-Noragami

Jane POV

A few hours ago Lenny arrived at the door saying that he is ready to kick some shifter ass. But he wasn't the only one that came. He brought the whole pack with him. Standing behind him was Trevor and Clara. I couldn't believe that they would risk their saving for me and my family. I told them to come inside and introduced the Alpha and the Luna to my parents. We're catching up with everyone, especially Lenny and Finny. Finny kept trying to hug his brother only for Lenny to push him back. He acts cold but I can tell that he is sweet by the tiny smile on his face when he looks at his brother.After a few hours of going over the plan and training, we set out to find that bastard.

.

.

.

I jump from tree to tree as the wind blows pass me. Ashton jumping with me in the trees beside me, as Kathy and her parents and the rest of the pack runs below us on the forests floor in wolf form. Kathy was scanning around the house until she caught the smell of the shifter. Trevor followed the scent until he found where it was hiding out. It's being on the out skirts of town for a while now. When Ashton found out he was ready to find it and rip it's throat out. As of right now we are on our way to kill the little bastard. It will not get of easy with what it has done. 

I move fast as the owls and birds tweet quietly in the night. The crickets chirp in the grass as Kathy's paws thumbing against the ground. Not to long after we soon come up to a small cave. Jim and Shannon cautiously block the entrance as the rest of the pack circle the cave with cautious. Me and Ashton jump from the trees. I can smell the horrid stench of the monster. We walk into the cave with Ashton at my side and the others behind me. The farther we walk in the darker it got, until the light of lit torches grow at the back of the cave.

We enter a little living like room. A little couch sat in the corner against the cave wall. With a tiny coffee table sit right in front of the couch. On the other side of the room is a mattress that looks like it is old and lost it's comfort. And there lay asleep on the bed with a ragged blanket. I can feel my anger rise as I see it lay there, completely obvious to what it's actions caused. Stalking toward the thing, I rip the thin cloth from it's body. It jumps and quickly sits up.

Throwing the blanket to the side, I stare at her in shock as I stare at the girl that I would never see again. My......sister, Sasha. I haven't seen my sister in 12 years. I thought she was dead. A hard glare forms on my face as I stare at her tear filled eyes. I motion to two of the pack warriors to grab her. I watch as her she lowers her head while she is dragged out of the cave. I try to push back my memories of her as I followed Ashton and Kathy out.

Kathy doesn't even know that I have a sister just like Paul and Christian. They were to young to remember her but I was old enough too. Sasha was never around when Kathy was over and I never thought of telling her about Sasha. I was 8 when she disappeared at the age of 15. Since there was such a big age gap we were never really close. We would have times when we would act like sister only for her to become a moody teen again. The reason why she was so much older is because she's my half-sister. We have different dads, but I never saw her as my half-sister though. I always saw her a my big sister.

But one day she didn't come home from school and my parents freaked out when she didn't answer their calls. I remember staying up at night thinking about her. And ever since then she's been missing. She became this dream. I would always question if she ever really existed. But my parents never stopped loving her, they would have me and my brother stay home from school and them from work to celebrate her birthday.

That's when I started to think. She's a shifter? Why didn't she tell anyone? Why did she run away and most importantly, why would she hurt her siblings? Before I knew, we were back at the house. When we entered the house, I could hear the most heartbreaking sob come from my mum. Even though the police gave up looking for her, she never did. Sasha turned her head from mum making her cry into papa's chest. I push pass Sasha as everyone stares at me and mum with confused looks, even Paul and Christian. I sit on the couch and motion Kathy to sit on my lap which she does.

I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my nose in her neck causing her to shiver. Christian was the first to break the tense silence. "Um, why is the shifter in the living room?" I heavy sigh leaves my lips and I lift my face up. You could still heard mum's cries as they get muffled by papa's shirt. I point my sharp glare at Sasha. "Because she's our sister." I confess. Sasha's head snaps to me with shock written all over her face. No sigh of her faking. That's when the questions start.

"What do you mean, she's our sister?" Paul asks. But before I could answer Christian jumps from his seat. "WHAT?! You mean to tell me that a sister that I didn't even know I had, stabbed me causing Jane to turn me into a fucking VAMPIRE!" He shouts as his face turns into a bright red. At this Sasha drops her head once again. Papa clears his throat while he rubs his hand up and down mum's back. 

"Calm down, Christian. She's nine years older than you. You were too young to remember her and with you Paul." He says as he turns to Paul. "But she disappeared when she was 15 and we haven't seen her since, but she's still your sister." Papa states. Christian calms slightly but I can tell that he's still pissed about what Sasha did. "You mean, half-sister." I mutter and this time it's Paul's turn to yell what. After mum and papa, but mostly papa tell them all about how Sasha's biological father was a shape shifter and why mum's reaction was bad. She didn't what to see another one of her children to suffer. Kathy stays quite through the whole thing but I know she's going to ask me her questions later.

"I didn't know." Sasha whispers for the first time since we captured her. I cock a brow at what she said. Didn't know what? "I didn't know that is was you, Christian. Not until I had already did what I did." What? Even so, she shouldn't have hurt someone. And what's her excuse for stabbing me? "Even if that was the case, why did you come here to stab me?" I spoke in a dull tone. I don't feel anything for her anymore. She destroyed my trust.

She drops her head even further. "I hated that as I was growing up, you were always praised, even for the littlest things. While I was the weird Halfling and I was always second in mum's and papa's eyes." She cried out. Well she's not the only one supernatural now. She forced me to change Christian to save his life after what she has done. I looked away from her and looked at Trevor and Clara to which they nod.

They will be keeping her locked up in their cellar until they think she is willing to change. Mum protests but with papa saying that it's the right thing for her, she let her go. I watched as the pack warriors leave with Sasha in toe. "Jane," I look up at Trevor stands in front of me and Kathy. "Just remember that you and your family are always apart of my pack." He says with a smile. A smile breaks out on my face as I nod my head. They all leave soon after while I drag Kathy up the stairs and into my room.

After closing the door behind me, I pull Kathy down on the bed with her in my arms. A sigh leaves me as I let my body relax. This was a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey guys. I hope you like this chapter. Sorry if it's sucky. Please vote and comment please.'

'And there is only about maybe two or three chapter left!'