Chapter 29

Jane POV

I was woken up to a hand lightly shaking me. Lazily I open my eyes and qiuckly close them again when I almost blinded by the bright light of the sun. Turning around in my seat leaning into the warmth of the hand. A light chuckle sounded around me causing me to peek up with one eye still closed.

A smiling Finny stared back at me with love in his eyes. Yawning, I sat up and streched out my limbs. I pulled a silly smile on my face with sleep laced in. He chuckled again and motioned to get out of the car which I resisted a little but soon agreed. Once out of the car, I was staring striaght at my old house. Old memories re-surfaced causing tears to well up in my eyes.

I'm going to see my familiy again, but what would they think when the saw me? Will they been happy? Sad? Or angry? So many emotions filled my mind and body that I just froze. I can't do this. Not after everything that I did. I hurt Christan and then ran away. Its been years since they seen me. I began to panic as my mind rushed and worked through so many different things at once.

Finny brought me out of my head when he rubbed his hand up and down my arms. I breathed in deeply and stood tall or as tall as I could and confendent. I lead him up the walkway and to the front door. I heastaintly knocked on the door and waited. Every second that passed, my hands began to sweat and clam up. I roughly wipped my hands on my pants as the door opened to show my mum with the look of shock covering her face.

I gave her a small wave along with a smile but she just stood there, frozen in place. I heard feet pounding down the staris. Christian stood at the bottom of the stairs, trying to peck out to see who it was. The look of pain and fear on his face from me feeding off of him two or so years ago flashed through my mind. Suddenly gulit ran into my vains. I dropped my gaze to the floor as Finny pulled me into the house.

Finny greeted my parents along with the rest of my family. You could cut the tenson with a sword with how much was evived from everyone. My eyes stayed glued to the floor, waiting for them to yell or scream at me for running away, only to return now, after 3 years. But what shocked me the most was when my mum pulled my into a bone crushing hug. I could feel her tears on my shoulder as she began to sob. Soon I felt another body hug me from behind. I could tell it was my papa with how his big arm wrapped around me and my mum.

Then there was another body and then another. My family pulled each other tight, not wanting to let go. With me in the center, I could feel their love and relief flow out of them. When they pulled back, they smiled warmly at me as my mum assured us into the living room while she got some beverages. I turn to see Christian standing there with hurt and sadness clouding his eyes. I quickly looked away from him, feeling guilty for what I had done to him.

He had grown tall and put on some muscles. He was now almost 5'10. He was now 17 while Paul was 14. He stood close to 5' causing me to be the smallest in the family. His bleach blonde hair was now a dirty blonde, but his bright blue eyes were the same as the day I left. When did they grow up? Where did the time go?

We all sat on the couch in a awkward silence until my papa spoke up. "Where were you? Did you get kidnapped? What happened?" His questions came out rushed as he tries to figure out different scenarios as to why I had left. Mum walked out of the kitchen with a tray of glasses."Dave, stop questioning her. Don't you see that she's safe and home. That's all that matters!" Said scolded as she slapped the back of his head, while papa rubbed the spot the mum abused with a childish pour on his face. They are just the same as the day I left.

After hours of talking and me telling them what I had done while I was way, excluding the supernatural things, mum set up the guest room for Finny while I headed off to my old room.

They hadn't changed a things about the room. Just the same as I had left it. That's when I heard a knock sound on my door. Turning to open it, I come face to face with Christian. And with the look on his face, it could be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey guys! I feel like I keep apologizing to you when I haven't updated in a while and on top of that the chapters are short'

'So sorry. Things have been a little hectic for a while and again, sorry.'

'Hope you like what you are reading and that you want more. Just vote and/or saying that you want more.'

'I feel like the story is just all scrabble up and doesn't make sense. Like what I think how the story should go is to complicated or not.'

'If you feel like it is or you don't understand, please comment on what it is that you don't understand and I'll be glad to help.'