Chapter 20

Jane POV

We walked into the mall in complete silence. Kathy tried so hard not to make eye contact, looking at the walls and shop windows. While I only looked at the floor. "Sorry." I mumbled out. I feel like I should apologize. I shouldn't have kissed her. I shouldn't have got so close, but the way she looked at me with lust and want, I couldn't control myself.

Kathy snapped her head to me with the look of shock written all over her face. "Why should you be sorry? I'm the one who..." She said her voice trailing off as she looked to the ground. I only shook my head with a small smile on my face. Maybe she really does regret her decision after all. I stopped walking and looked to her. Once she had stopped in place looking back at me with confusion, my smile grew. I hopped up to her stood in front of her.

"Why don't we forget about all that depressing shit and let's go and have some fun?" i spoke out. Her look of confusion soon turned into one of fun and amusment. I raced off down the mall with her ranning after me. I ran into HotTopic and hide behind some clothes, hoping she won't find me. I waited and listened as customers entered and left the store.

Then Kathy's scent filled my nose and I saw her enter the store. She lifted her head and sniffed the air. Oh shit, I forgot that she's a werewolf. Her smile turned into a mischievous smirk. That's when I decided to make a bolt for the door. I quickly ran passed Kathy heading straight for the door, but I was unfortantly stopped by small thin arms wrapped around my waist. A laugh ecasped me as I turned to look at her.

Kathy stood there with a smug grin as her arms tightened around me. Once we locked eyes, it was like a trance. Her light blue eyes sparkled with something that I couldn't pplace a name to. We were brought out of our staring, by the lady stand at the counter as she coughed. We pulled back and we both grew red. I nervously rubbed the back of my neck as I stare at the ground. "Let's go." Kathy mumbled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of he store.

We walked around the mall for hours, just laughing and being us. When it was time to go, we sat in uncomforable silence. Kathy would glance at me every so often before going back to driving.  I turned my head to the side and looked out the window. I watched the scene go by. The tall trees and small houses that continued to decreased as we drove on.

I was pulled from my daze as we drove up the driveway of the pack house. I pushed the car door open before the car even stopped. I ran into the woods and jumped up into the trees. I sat down on the branch as my feet dangle off. I don't know how long I sat there, but it had to be a few hours. I watched the sun set to the moon raised high in the sky. I slowly relaxed my body and my mind, wanting to feel at peace with my surroundings.

Then all of a sudden voices were voiced in my head. "Jane! Jane were are you?!" That sounded like Kathy's voice. "Jane, can you hear me?!" That's Ashton. I looked around me, under me, but there was no signs of anyone. Wait, are they calling me through that mind link thing? I breathed in and out to calm my nerves. I closed my eyes and pictured the words I wanted to say.

"K-Kathy? A-Ashton?" I called out quietly. Everything went silent in my head. Did they leave? Why did they stop talking? Then with a shaky voice, I spoke a little louder. "H-Hello?"  Still quiet. Until a sob rip through the link. "J-Jane w-where a-a-are y-yo-ou!" I knew who it was immediately. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the moon once more.

Why do I have to go through so much pain? Not just me but Kathy too. Why do I love her? Why won't she love me back? I know she felt something when we kissed why can't she see that? But now I made her worried and scared for me. Because of me. I breathed in once more and spoke with seriousness lacing my every word. "Ashton, I need you to meet me at that place where we went before that one night. Do you understand?" He soon responded back with a small chuckle.

"Yes, I understand. I'll be there soon." But before Kathy could interfere, I blocked her out. Tonight, I'm going to learn how to be a real vampire and Kathy can't stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short. I was having a little writers block, but I hope you like it.'

'Vote, Comment, Follow if you like.'

'You don't have to, but it helps me will what you guys think about my books and/or chapters.'

'Comment if you have questions and if you just want to state you opinion. I will welcome them all.'

'Bye' ~>3<~ ;)