Volume 2 Chapter 8

Truck-San Strikes Again! Volume 2 Chapter 8: My Whaaaaaaa?!?!?!

"See? Isn't she a beauty? Come into the auction house if you want to bid on her!" (Vulgar Slave Dealer)

Wait? There is no way right? Her? Definitely no way. If it was she wouldn't be captured right? She would have a cheat ability right?

"And not only is this elf beautiful, but she's also got an extraordinary amount of magic power!" (Vulgar Slave Dealer)

What? Is that justification for some sort of cheat power? Everyone either drifted inside the building or away from the building, but I just stood there pale faced.

"Arthur-Sama?" (Nora)
"Eh? Ah....I'm ok....Hey Nora....what would you say if I said I wanted to....buy a slave?" (Arthur)
"Will Arthur-Sama still need me afterwards?" (Nora)
"Of course! I would never get rid of you!" (Arthur)
"Then I say it's ok!" (Nora)
"Then...let's go buy that elf."

We walked into the action house and were immediately we're hit by the shouts of adventurers.

"60 silver!" (Poor-ish Adventurer)
"10 gold and 20 silver!" (Fat Adventurer)
"20 gold!" (Stupid looking Adventurer)
"32 gold!" (Pervert looking Adventurer)

Wow.....Elf's are popular, lucky there seems to be no people that are too rich here. Most people here are probably till around floors 10-27. But me, our party just beat the 50th floor boss. I hate to be paying money for ownership of a person but

"100 gold!" (Arthur)
"".........."" (Everyone else)

Yeah that's right! You wouldn't believe how much the blood of a Succubus is. It's apparently a high class aphrodisiac, especially when the succubus was at full power. There are a lot of people that want that kind of stuff so I sold it to the guild for a lot of money, take that losers.

"Well um, that's a little unexpected...does anyone have a higher bid? Going once. Going twice. Sold to the man in black and blue armor!" (Vulgar Slave Dealer)

I walked up to the front and pulled out the bag of money to slave dealer and looked directly at Elf-San. She still doesn't seem to be even noticing that I'm here. So I quickly ran back to the inn with her on my back. Rather not deal with the slave dealer or anyone else.
<!>
Once we got back, I laid her down on my bed and I told Nora to go check on the others. I closed the door behind her and-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[POV Shift: ????]

Ah, it seems I'm being sold today....I don't care any more, this life has taken a turn for the worse, and I don't see it getting any better....

"100 gold!" (????)

That voice....it sounds familiar....No way, like anyone I know would be here....even if he was here, he would be so much older by now.....There's just no way....

I felt my self being picked up and put on somebodies back, it's kinda strange why they just didn't order me to walk...
                              <!>
We reached some sort of building but I wasn't really paying attention, I don't pay much attention to anything anymore.

Someone seems to be sent away and the door was shut as I was laid down on a soft bed. Am I.....already going to be---

"Hey, are you asleep or just ignoring everything, to think someone like you wouldn't even notice that it's me yet. It's still a wonder about how you skipped a grade." (??????)

No way it can't be him. When I slowly focused my eyes, I saw color.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

--started talking to her.

"Hey, are you asleep or just ignoring everything, to think someone like you wouldn't even notice that it's me yet. It's still a wonder about how you skipped a grade." (Arthur)

Seriously, just to be with me as much as she could in our past life, she skipped an entire grade. But....she must have had it tough in this world if she was made into a slave....

Oh? She's stirring. Her eyes seem to widen and-

"Big Brother!!!" (Arthur's little sister)
"It's been a while....Kiyoshi" (Arthur)

-she jumped at me and started hugging me to death while crying. How do we know it's us? It's because we still look relatively similar to our selves in our past lives, and it's just that type of thing you...feel you know? I patted her on the back while saying that it'll be ok.

"Big brother *sob* I though I would never see you again *sniffle*, I though *hiccup* I though my life would never *sniffle* be good again..." (Kiyoshi)
"It's ok, I'm here now, shhhh" (Arthur)

So Kiyoshi got reincarnated too? Huh....maybe because her name is Japanese? My parents were fans of Japanese culture.... Actually come to think of it, we aren't blood related anymore right? I'm mean, we aren't even the same race. Huh. Well she will always be my little sister, no matter what others say.
                                <!>
After Kiyoshi calmed down, I had her explain her life story to me, how she died, how she was reborn 13 years ago in an elf village, how she used her powers, how her village was raided, how she lived through being a slave, and how it lead to meeting me. It was a lot of talking and it went into the night.

Wait she died after me but was born before I was put in this world? Someone call The Doctor! I need an explanation! And after she wouldn't let go of me for a long time, she finally fell asleep.

"Sleep tight~." (Arthur)

I slowly made her let go of me and walked out, being as silent as possible.

"Nora~" (Arthur)
"Master?" (Nora)

I whispered and she whispered back. It was late into the night and I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen the other girls all day.

"Can you watch over her, I got a little thing to take care of." (Arthur)
"Ok Master, be safe."

And I crept out into the night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[POV Shift: Vulgar Slave Dealer]

[In a dark, underground area, 7 people sit a table playing cards]

To think there was a rich noble's son at that auction, what great luck! He only bought one slave but 100 gold! I could buy a top class aphrodisiac with that!

"Hey, does anyone know where Ken went?" (Slave Dealer)
"He probably snuck out to go to the red light district again" (Vulgar Slave Dealer)
"Hahahahahahaha! Your probably right, He-" (Slave Dealer #2)

*Plop*

""........."" (Vulgar Slave Dealer and Slave Dealers 1-6)
"H-hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" (Slave dealer that makes Japanese scared noises)

A head, Ken's head, plopped down in the middle of the table, with no body.

"R-Run!" (The only smart slave dealer--)
*slice* (---also the second to die)

We all tried scattering but everyone was dismembered at extremely fast speeds by some shadow until I was the only one left.

"W-what do you want?" (Vulgar Slave Dealer)

I'm backed into a corner, the blood and body parts of my co-workers covers the floor, a strong smell of iron fill my nose.

I hear foot steps walk toward me and the shadow walks slightly into the light of the lantern I dropped.

"W-wait, your-!" (Vulgar Slave Dealer)
"Your death" (????)
*Slice*

----------------------------------------------
Author's Note: So...I accidentally posted this before it was done and unpublished it quickly so I could finish. My mistake. And also, you would NOT believe how long it took me to come up with ONE name. Curse my horrible naming sense! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed, check out my other books, follow me if you haven't so you can see what other books I'll post in the future, vote, comment, and.....yeah I know it's advertising. Leave me alone.....

Have a great day!