Christmas Special!

Truck-San Strikes Again: Christmas Special.

Setting:Modern Day America. 2016.

*Ding Dong*
"Coming!" (????)

I little girl in a white sweater runs up to the door of the two story house. You could say she is and albino due to her all white hair and pure white skin. She opens the door to see three teenagers in the door way. One had silver and in a sweater with a Santa dog on it. One girl wore a expensive black jacket with a gold Christmas tree. The last girl had red hair and a irritated look in her eyes.

   "Ah! It's you three! Please come on in!" (????)
"Thanks. Say, where is Arthur at Nora?" (????)

The women in black asked the little girl as the trio sat down.

"Big bro? He's in the kitchen cooking with Sophie and Lilly." (Nora)
   "Can you get him for me?" (????)
   "Ok~! BIG BRO, ELLI WANTS YOU!" (Nora)
   "Thanks" (Elli).
   "Just a second, got to pull the ham out." (Arthur)

   Nora left the three while she went to the kitchen. The red haired girl seemed dissatisfied and this was noticed by the silver haired girl.

   "What's wrong Caroline?" (????)
   "Hmpf, why do we have to come to this guys house? I mean, the ratio of girls to guys is 6:1 now. Isn't something a little off here?" (Caroline)
   "I....is that so?" (????)
   "Oh don't mind her Alyssa, she's just being grumpy. Plus two of those girls are his sisters and Sophie is his neighbor and friend. He is my child hood friend and Alyssa, your his classmate. In fact, your the only one here who doesn't have a direct relationship with him Caroline, so there is really no reason for you to come." (Elli)
   "I only came because you guys are went. There is no other reason." (Caroline)
   "He~h. Are you sure it isn't because you li- oomph!"(Elli) (AN-no no no, no spoilers Elli).
   "B-Be quiet. I could never l-l-like such a pervert." (Caroline)
   "How could he be a pervert, he doesn't even have any magazines and also has always acted indifferent to my advances." (Elli)
   "H-how do you know he doesn't have any magazines?!?" (Caroline)
   "I checked. Throughly." (Elli)
   "You guys talking about me?" (Arthur)
   "?!?!?!?!!??!?!??!??!" (All three girls)
   "You....didn't notice me again....did you?" (Arthur)
   "Well it's your own fault, you know. Stand out more Arthur." (Elli)
   "Ha~h. What ever, once Mary gets here, we'll start eating and after that is gift giving and White Elephant exchange." (Arthur)
   "Who's Mary?" (Alyssa)
   "Oh yeah, you guys haven't met here yet. She is my boss at my part time job." (Arthur)
   "You work at a...manga cafe right?" (Caroline)
   "Yep! I'm the chef. Oh and Caroline, thanks for coming even though you didn't want to." (Arthur)
   "I only came here because of these two! I didn't come here if my own will or anything!!!" (Caroline)

   Caroline was blushing madly while the other two girls were laughing at her. Arthur just sat there with a confused look on his face. About 10 minutes later, Mary showed up with some apple pie and everyone sat down for dinner. The dinner had good from lots of place around the world. Ham, karaage, dumplings, meatballs, casserole, mash potatoes, curly fries, and even chips with bean dip were served with at the table. An interesting dinner indeed.

   After dinner, people started giving presents to each other. Arthur was in the lead for the most amount of presents, even Caroline gave him a small gift. Nora, as the youngest one there, got a lot of presents from 'Santa'. Lilly gave everyone 3 presents and Mary gave the most surprising present to Alyssa, which was a maid outfit. Everyone, except Arthur since he might be called out as pervert if he did, immediately forced her to put the out fit on. Of course Alyssa acted very shy with it on and caused everyone to blush a little. Nora was even stunned.

   Next was White Elephant in which everyone brung out a gift and they all rotated the gifts in a clockwise fashion for about 2 minutes before they stopped. Arthur got the gift present by Mary, his boss. It was a fantasy book called 'Truck-San Strikes Again', a reincarnation story. Arthur was of course very happy since he was running out of books to read but the other girls looked defeated, especially Sophie.

   The party was coming to an end and Mary left first. Elli and the others tried to leave but a sudden snowstorm blew through and covered the door way so they couldn't get out. Talk about abrupt.

   "Well I guess if we can't leave, we'll have to stay here tonight." (Elli)
   "Eh? We can't do that!" (Caroline)
   "But there is no way we can leave...." (Alyssa)
   "Don't worry Caroline, it's fine. It's not like my brother will do anything anyways, he is not that bold." (Lilly)
   "Yeah I'm not that bol-, wait, just what do you think I am Lilly?" (Arthur)
   "If you can push through this snow, be my guest Caroline. I'm staying here." (Elli)
    "Well, if there is no helping it." (Caroline)
   "Yay! Sleep over!" (Nora)

   Nora and Lilly got their rooms ready for visitors while Arthur went to bed early. That night, the snow flooded the down stairs and also pushed the girls out of their rooms. The only room not affect are a bathroom upstairs and Arthur's room. So all the girls made their choice with full resolution.

   *knock knock*

   'I wonder who that could be this late. Maybe Nora since the storm might have scarred her? Nah, she is brave. So who could it be?' (Arthur)

   Arthur opened the door to see all the girls standing there with pillows and blankets. The all said that the only room left out is this one so everyone will be sleeping here. Elli, Lilly, Nora, and Sophie seemed to be the ones who are not reluctant about this.

   <Enjoy your Christmas present Arthur!> (Mary
   <Wait Mary, how did you....? I mean WHAT IS THIS?!?!?>

[Lucky flag event: unlocked. Enjoy!]

   "Eh? Eeeeeeehhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" (Arthur)

   That night, even Santa stared at Arthur in jealously since the room was packed full since it was such a small room. Of course Arthur didn't sleep a wink since he was trying to not break a single moral of his, but it was useless in the end. Arthur's face was numb for the 10 days following when everyone woke up the morning after Christmas.
----------------------------------------------
Author's note- none of this is even close to my real life situation just to start off with. Also, Merry Christmas everyone and a happy New Year. Chapter 20 might be out tomorrow, I don't know and the first chapter of 'The Anonymous Swordsman' will come out the following day. Happy Holidays everyone.