Chapter 1

Truck-San Strikes Again! Chapter 1: I thought this only happened in Japan!

   "Man this manga looks so cool! I want it so bad but it costs $17.50. Lucky ZingBox gives me free manga hehehe."

Hello my name is Arthur and you be wondering what I'm doing right now. Well I am currently looking at manga in a specialty store that gets manga strait from Japan. I love to come here right after school and maybe pick up a cheap Manga or two but I finally found an app that gives me free manga so rarely buy stuff from here anymore. A little Info about me. I'm 14, love video games and books and never hang out with anyone. I live in America too so my favorite books are usually not out for a while. The reason why, well I LOVE the fantasy genre and Japan makes the BEST fantasy novels. Other than Manga and books  I also love subbed anime (which means I watch anime with english subtitles). The dubbed version of anime sucks so I avoid it whenever I can. My favorite amines are Erased, One Pu*ch Man, and Sword Art On**ne (  Author's note- the *'s are there so I don't get sued). My manga, anime, video games, and light novels are really the only thing I enjoy in life

I don't really hang out with anyone and mostly keep to my self in my house so I guess you could say I'm an American Otaku. Plus, it's not like anyone notices me anyways. Ok I've broken the fourth wall a little to much, back to my story.

"Yes, found it! D**th March! This looks interesting I wonder what it's going to be like. Only ten chapters out, hmm... this is only going to take me 2 hours to read since these chapters seem to be pretty long. Well I will read it when I get home."

I put my head phones in my phone and played 'Kids in the Dark' by Nathan Sharp. It's one of my favorite songs. The walkway light turned green and I started to cross the street. I was was about three quarters across when I heard a little kid say "My ball!" Behind me. I didn't really mind it since the walkway light was still green and kept walking. But then,
"HOOOOOOONK, SCRREEEEEEEECH!"

I heard these sounds coming from behind me and immediately turned around to see a large Simi-Truck going at high speeds, heading right towards the kid that was picking up his ball. No one else seem to see this and not even the kid seemed to notice the truck, what is this, this situation? Isn't it a little to....cliche? I looked closely at the truck driver and saw that he was asleep at the wheel and I knew he wouldn't stop. Can this get anymore cliche?

In any case I knew I had to save the kid, Curse my unusual sense of justice! After years of running around with a fifty pound back pack on, when it was off, my speed and stamina increased to triple the amount without it on. In three seconds, I was already to the kid and throwing him out of the way but even with all my speed, I my self wasn't able to escape the truck. 'Ah! I never got to give....' was the last thing I thought before I got hit.
•....
•....
•....
•....
•....
•....
What I didn't expect though, was that after I was sure I died, I was still conscience enough to know that I died and know that I still exist. I swear give me a second and I will know where I have heard of this situation from before.
......
.......
..........

I honestly can't think of anything, my mind is totally blank when thinking of this situation. Then a bright light appeared and I was suddenly in a large white throne room, with an angel like figure on the throne. Ah, I know what's going on now. I thought this only happened in Japan!

----------------------------------------------

   Author's note- Hello I hoped you like the first chapter of this book. Since this might as well be and introduction to my book, it was relatively short. But I promise chapters will be longer in the future unless this is good enough. I will be making a lot of references to different amines and manga throughout the book so don't mind me. Next chapter has a 90% chance of coming out tomorrow so hold on to your seats. Also, please comment on any spelling errors you see. Btw, don't hate me for like all of SAO.