Volume 2 Chapter 7

"Nora you need to rest! You guys had a tough battle yesterday!" (Arthur)
"No master! At least one of us must stay with you so that you don't get into any trouble!" (Nora)
"Just what kinda of trouble do you think I will get in?!?!" (Arthur)

It was the day after we killed the 50th floor boss and while the other girls decided to take a day off, Nora wanted to be my body guard for my day by my self.

"But master~, please! You used to bring me everywhere~, but it hasn't been just us two in a long~ time!" (Nora)

Oh no, she's making those puppy eyes at me. Even in this life no can't say no to a little kids pleas. What? I had a younger sibling that would always make those puppy eyes at me too....I spoiled that sibling a lot.

"Fine! But call me Arthur in the market, don't need rumors sprouting up." (Arthur)
"Hai! Arthur-sama!" (Nora)

She seems a little....to happy. Well what ever, time to go to the market!
<!>
Wow....a lot of street stalls filled with lots of different foods! It looks good! And all the different shops! Usually, I don't really go to deep into the market here since I only came here for the labyrinth, but today I shall!

"Mas- Arthur-sama, what are you planning on buying?" (Nora)
"Just some ingredients for food. Maybe a new weapon." (Arthur)

I don't really need much but what I do need I of utmost importance! A basic one handed sword doesn't last forever you know!

"Let's see.....here should be some good shops." (Arthur)

We stopped in a place that on both sides were armor, weapon, food, and clothes shops.

"Arthur-sama, whats this for?" (Nora)
"I'm gonna make stir fry with it." (Arthur)
"And this?" (Nora)
"Pancakes. Thought it would be a good idea to make them later." (Arthur)
"What about this?" (Nora)
"That's for when I'm gonna make pizza." (Arthur)
"Pi-sa?" (Nora)
"Yep! Trust me, it taste good!" (Arthur)

It was very cute for Nora to ask so many questions but......she seems to be more curious than usual.

"Nora, you seem to be asking a lot more questions." (Arthur)
"It's so people will realize your there~" (Nora)

I'm happy your looking out for me but.....it makes me a little sad you know! I've already bumped into 7 people before she started asking me questions.

Next we went to the weapons store and I bought a higher grade steel sword than my current one. One handed of course. If I was an MC I would've found a katana by now right? Katanas are cool! I want one! But...I guess my armor is my cheat beginner item....it's really cool too.

"Arthur-sama are we finished shopping?" (Nora)
"Hmm....." (Arthur)

Well we are but....come to think of it, Nora doesn't have casual wear, she usually wears a maid outfit, hmmm....

"How about we get you some more clothes?" (Arthur)
"Really? Like really really?" (Nora)
"Why not, I have enough money." (Arthur)
"Yay~!!!!" (Nora)

Huh, she is more happy then I thought. Well we walked into a near by store and started looking for clothes for Nora.
                                <!>
Dresses, skirts, t-shirts, sweaters, Nora tried on a lot of different clothes, and they were all really cute.

"Arthur-sama, what about this one?" (Nora)
"Ooo~, it matches your hair too. Let's get that one too." (Arthur)

It was a mostly dark blue dress that at the knees where it ended, it was white. A very fitting dress for her. We went through some other clothing ranging from girly to tomboy and j decided that girly clothing suits her better. I mean pale skin just doesn't say 'boyish'. So I bought her a bunch of articles of clothing that were girly. Where did I get this money? You didn't think a king would give his daughter away and not give them money right?
<!>
In the end, I didn't buy everything but I did buy here 6 different outfits in the end. Why? Well, while I'm not a cheap skate, I won't spend a ton of money needlessly.

"What next Arthur-sama?" (Nora)
"Lunch? We haven't had that yet." (Arthur)
"Ok~" (Nora)

She has been really happy this entire time hasn't she. Come to think of it.....male and female, go shopping, eat lunch, and go back home together.....eh? Doesn't this sound like a date? Wait no no no, I'm not a loli-con so it can't be considered a date. I mean, she's cute and all but I see her more as a little sister or little cousin. So good, this is not a date...

"Arthur-sama, I smell something good~" (Nora)
"I do too, it's coming from that stall." (Arthur)

It smells like teriyaki chicken, really good teriyaki chicken. Lunch here I come!

"Two please!" (Arthur)
"That'll be 14 copper." (Shop Owner)
"Here you go." (Arthur)
"And here you are!" (Shop Owner)

I payed the man and got two teriyaki shish kabobs. We both took a bite at the same time and--

""Mmmmmmm~!"" (Arthur and Nora)

It was good! It was better than any teriyaki I ever had! I love it! We both had a couple minutes of bliss as we ate our teriyaki and after we were done, we bought seconds for the road.
                               <!>
After lunch, we just explored the city a bit more and came across a man yelling loudly to a......well I can't say they look like a nice crowd.

"Arthur-sama, what's going on?" (Nora)
"I don't either, you stay a little ways back while I get a little closer." (Arthur)

Nora will be fine by here self for a few minutes, it's not like anyone would be able to capture her anyways. So I went alone to the seemingly vulgar crowd and snuck around to the front thanks to my passive skill.

"Come one, come all! Once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a beautiful elf for 1/10 the market price! Do I hear 10 gold for her? No? Well I'll have you know that she also has enormous magical power and she will be of great use to anybody. Plus, she's a virgin! So come, but now before it's too late!" (Vulgar Slave Dealer)

Elf? Come to think of it, haven't really seen one that I can think of.  Well let's see, I am not really thinking of buying a slave at the moment not only because I hate the idea of it, but because it goes against my morals to own a slave. I come from the land of the free after all.

So I was about to turn around and leave but I stayed for another minute because I wanted to what an elf looks like up close. The dealers slowly lowered someone from the carriage and--

"Eh?"
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note: I'm a little evil aren't I? I'm not going to say much other than I hope you enjoyed Arthur's and Nora's outing. See you next chapter~

(P.S.- Anyone know how to spell shicabobs right?)