Chapter 4

Author's note- Here is another chapter for you and I'm gonna try to make it a little long since this is a chapter that's gonna be mainly explaining what skills he got as the MC. Also, comment on spelling errors if you see them and spread the name of this book!

----------------------------------------------

Truck-San Strikes Again! Chapter 4: My passive skill is the most useful of all?

   I ended up up in an empty spot in a forest with trees surrounding me. Normally someone would get lost and just walk randomly but right before I was teleported out of Mary's room, she said to check the (I) icon on my status page for information. Someone would usually take a couple hours to figure how to access their status but since I already know what's going on...
"STATUS!" Ok so marble I was a little excited but it worked. A see through status page appeared in from of me with following information.
----------------------------------------------
HP: 550/550
Mana: 2000/2000
Strength: 75
Stamina: 100
Agility: 200
Dexterity: 150
Intellect: 500
Wisdom: 80
Defense: 135
Active skills:
[Camouflage]
[Speed enhancement]
[Status]
[Limit breaker]
[Final stand]
Passive skills:
[Spirit of the bard]
[General weapon proficiency]
[General magic proficiency]
[General item proficiency]
[Complete language understanding]
[Cheating Death]
[Hidden presence]
(????)
Buffs/protections:
[Mary's divine protection]
----------------------------------------------
Ah, I get it now. My stats and skills are just amplified versions of my past life. For instance, I never went to P.E. so I don't have much strength but I always had relatively high stamina and speed since I liked to jog a lot with a heavy backpack on. My intellect seems to come as an amplified version of my IQ and since I didn't have much common sense, my wisdom is low. My dexterity seems to come from how I was able to multi task very well or maybe since I could play instruments well. My defense most likely come from my pain tolerance.

   As for my skills, I have an idea as to what [Limit Breaker] and [Final Stand] does but I'm not sure how I got them. [Camouflage] seems to a skill that helps me blend in with my surroundings but uses mana. My [Status] seems to be under the spell category too but is completely free to use. [Speed Enhancement] semis to come from how I was short distance sprinter in the past. As for my passive skills, [Spirit of the Bard] probably comes from my ability to play instruments. The proficiencies and the language thing are probably gifts from Mary. [Cheating Death] has something to do with either me resurrecting or me saving that kid, I'm not sure. But it's description is all question marks. The (????) passive skill is completely blocked. Although, [Hidden Presence] seems to be the best skill I have.

   [Hidden Presence]- description: Unless you speak up or try to stand out, your power and presence are hidden to the point to where you could stand right in front of a god and the wouldn't notice you. This skill becomes ineffective when you attack or speak up etc.

   Wow, not even gods can detect me with this passive skill, why is my most useful skill an non-combat skill?!??!??!? In any case if I were to have a class it would be a thief mages or something along those lines. I would prefer to have the makings for a magic swords man which I could still do if I raise my strength stat a little more.

   Next I looked for the (I) icon and focused on it as if I was clicking it. What is said surprised me. Apparently there are a lot of different, and real I might add, that control this world. I was also given a map with a little information on each continent. So this world is called Alexia (Authors note- completely random)and the continent are the following: Averia- The human continent, Caldova- The dwarf continent, Forehavis- The elf continent, and Laskia- The dragon continent. There were also a lot of islands on the map too. Luckily I'm on the human continent since the info also says that all the continents are at the war. There also seemed to be race such as Beast-man, demon, half-breeds, etc. I looked at a picture of each of the races and they look more or less of what you expect from a fantasy world. The Beast- man looked they were taken strait of a manga. The girls looked adorable, and no I'm not thinking anything perverted, I just have a weakness for cute animals (Authors note- just so every one knows, I don't have this weakness).

   Well I guess I better get going, I pulled up a zoomed in version of my world map that would lead me to the next city and started my journey in my new life.