Chapter 19

Author's note- Hello, it's a little later than usual but I was finishing a couple animes and catching up on YouTubers that I watch. Now, let's get back to the story!
----------------------------------------------
Truck-San Strikes Again! Chapter 19: Dragonkin Master?

I opened my eyes to see a white room that looks familiar but I don't remember where I've seen this from. AUUGHH! It's right on the top of my tongue! I tried moving only to find my self to be floating. Well, I think I got an idea now, am I dead....again!

"Nope, just unconscious in real life." (????)
"Huh? Well that's better than dying. Wait...is that you Mary?" (Author)
   "Yep! Nice to see you again young one!" (Mary)

   The angel appears in front of me smiling widely. It surprised me since she was upside down too.

"So, what am I here for?" (Arthur)
"What did I call you for again? Hmmm, I can't seem to remember...." (Mary)
"Mary..." (Arthur)
"Oh yeah! I was asked to give you advice!" (Mary)
"That's good and all but....what advice?" (Arthur)
"First! Which is probably the most important. There are other reincarnated people like you. Some started as a baby with memories, some gained their memories later, some took over other people who where already living. And maybe like 1 or 2 are like you, getting reincarnated at the age they were and all that." (Mary)
"Wait! There is more people like me?!?!?" (Arthur)
"Yeah but, not all of them are necessarily from your world so....be careful." (Mary)
"Ok, what else?" (Arthur)
"Second! Due to you being a special case, once your able to feel the magic within you, you should be able to freely manipulate since I made the proficiency to tell you the words to the spell you are trying to use." (Mary)
"So , once I can feel the magic within me, I can try manipulating it to how I want. And once I do this, the words for the spell will appear suddenly in my head?" (Arthur)
   "Yep! You will even gain a new passive skill once you do it successfully. Now for the last thing I need to tell you." (Mary)
   "What is it?" (Arthur)
   "Never judge someone by their race. You need to unite the nations soon or....it won't end well..." (Mary)
   "Wait! What does that mean?!?!" (Arthur)
   "Oh would you look at the time... you need to wake up soon. Bye bye!" (Mary)
   "Wait! Waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttyt!" (Arthur)

   But it was to late to get the answers from her, I was already being wrapped up in some white light. I will get you for this.

⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️B A START!

   "...thur" (????)
   "...ke u..Ar..." (????)
   "Wa.....p!" (????)
   "WAKE UP ARTHUR!!!!!!" (Elli)
   "IM UP! I'm up! Geeez, you don't have to yell." (Arthur)

   I woke up with a searing headache to the point where it was affecting my vision. I slowly raised my head as my vision cleared. I saw that I was damp, my back is against a wall, and there is a impression of a person in the wall above me. I also three, no wait four, people in the area. One was hiding though.

   "Ah thank goodness he is ok. I thought he died for a second." (Elli)
   "Should have stayed dead if he got beaten this easily." (Caroline)
   "Well we should at least see why the dragon left him alone." (Alyssa)

   I stood up while rubbing my head  and looked at those in front of me. Elli had a worried expression and so did Alyssa. Caroline looked like she could care less though.

   "So Arthur, what happened?" (Elli)
   "Um, I sort of came upon someone taking a bath by accident and she crushed me with a giant pillar of water..." (Arthur)
   "(........)" (Elli)
   "(............)" (Alyssa)
   "(................)" (Caroline)
   "Heh, just so you guys know, I couldn't see anything because she was was completely submerged in the water, which isn't see through." (Arthur)
   "(.........)" (Elli, Caroline, and Alyssa)
   "And I already received divine punishment! Please don't hurt me again!" (Arthur)

   They all had murderous intent leaking out, even Alyssa! What's with this! I really didn't see anything!!! I'm not some protagonist from some Rom-Com nor do I want to become one!!!!

   "Excuse me, may I have a word with him?" (????)

   The three girls jumped in surprise when the lady that blasted me earlier came out. Arrogance practically steamed off her as she walked towards us. She was a black haired, golden eyed girl that looked maybe a year or two older than me. She was tall and had the look of 'I'm much more mature than you so listen to me'. It looked like she was looking down on all of us but when she looked toward our equipment, she had a strange glint in her eye. This....this looks troublesome. Well at least she was wearing clothes.

   "You there, male. Tell me your name before you receive a proper punishment for peaking on me." (????)
"Who are you and what makes you think you can talk to my subordinate in that fashion?" (Elli)
"Hmpf, some subordinate he is if he peaks on ladies in the bath." (????)

She walked up to Elli and started staring her down. But surprisingly, Elli didn't back off. They stared at each other for a while before the mysterious women gave in. In only calling her women because I don't know her exact age though.

"You managed to stand your ground against my stare, I shall grant thee my name as a reward. My name is Sophiana Gon Drakaala. Remember it human." (Sophiana)
"My name is Ellinor Callington. Second princess of this country. This subordinate of mine is Arthur." (Elli)
"Well Arthur peeped on an honorable Dragonkin while in the bath you should punish him." (Sophiana)

Then the started arguing back and forth about how severe my punishment. Personally, I was getting tired of this. Since when did I become Elli's subordinate. Plus, I didn't see anything! How many times have I said that to my self now I wonder?

"Hello? I would like to say something." (Arthur)
"WHAT!" (Elli and Sophiana)
"Princess, Ms. Drakaala, I can honestly say, from the bottom of my heart, that I DID NOT mean to walk upon you taking a bath and even though I did, I DID NOT see anything, the water was not clear enough for that. Plus peeping on girls goes against my morals and you caught me trying to leave. Also, since when did I become your subordinate Elli?" (Arthur)

Everyone was in silence for a while, even Sophiana was surprised due to my honesty. After a couple of minutes, Sophiana seemed to make up her mind about something.

"Ok Arthur, you said Ellinor is not your master yes?" (Sophiana)
"Yeah, I'm just helping her with a quest." (Arthur)
"Then as punishment, you must become my servant!" (Sophiana)
".......................................................................................................................................HUH?!?!" (Everyone except Sophiana)
————————————————————
Author's Note- Just so you guys know, the Christmas special will be out tomorrow and have nothing to do with the story what so ever. It will have all the characters but a totally different setting and well, you'll see what I mean. One more chapter (as in when I finish chapter 20) till 'The Anonymous Swordsman'. Have a good Christmas Eve everyone.