Chapter 2

Authors note: Lol i got really bored so i just decided to post another chapter on the same day. Comment if you see any spelling errors ad uh..Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truck-San Strikes Again! Chapter 2: Is my presence that small!?

The angel looked beautiful, you could practically see the divine beauty just radiating off of her and for me to say these things is quite rare since i don't usually talk about peoples appearance. The angel seemed to not be paying attention but talking to someone on a floating screen which looked like it was made of pure light. I couldn't see who she was talking to but I could hear who she was talking to although i couldn't understand him. The man the angel was talking to had a loud commanding voice but also sounded like a wise old sage, sort of like a passive - aggressive type deal. I didn't want to be rude so i quietly sat down and looked around the room. The room was bare excepts a few painting that looked religious but I couldn't place my finger on where I have seen most of them before. There was one that i recognized though and that was 'The Last Supper'. I didn't expect it to be here since no manga's ever really refer to Christianity but I guess this wont be exactly how the Japanese imagined it.

It took quite awhile for the angels call to end, it seemed like she was receiving directions for the most part but I still couldn't understand them. The angel waved bye to who she was calling and the screen disappeared and even then she didn't notice me who was standing near the back wall looking at one of the various paintings. It was a gorgeous work of art of two people standing in a garden and even though I couldn't make out their features, I could tell it was a man and a women. (Authors note- sorry for all the Christianity references, but that is the main religion in the U.S. so if you don't like it, just bare with it.)

After sometime (probably about half an hour or so) I was wondering why the angel hadn't noticed me yet. When I looked at her, she was sleeping. Like taking a legitimate nap. I mean I'm usually hard to notice but this is a empty room! How could she possibly not see me! There aren't even any shadows to hide in here! I walked over to here and looked around it, there didn't seem to be anything around it that could help me in anyway shape or form so I decided to wait until the goddess woke up. I don't think I should be rude to a divine being that could probably squash me like a bug if she really wanted too. So I sat at the base of the right side of her chair and decided to take a nap too. I've already took a long look at all of the paintings after all.

When I woke up, the angel wasn't here any more. Okay now I'm confused, Where is she?!?! As i was pacing around a bright pillar of light appeared in the center of the room and the angel came out from it. When she walked out, she still didn't notice me, is she doing this on purpose?!? I finally decided to speak up, or shout as loud as I could,

"Hey, Angel - sama. Do you even notice I'm here?!?" I used sama since it seemed to be an honorific you use when addressing someone of higher status in Japan, at least that's how it is in the manga I read. She seemed surprised by my presence and said,

"Excuse but how did you get in here? And how long have you been here?"

Her voice sounded like all the most beautiful sounds of nature combined it one. Apparently her appearance wasn't the only thing that was captivating. I did a slight bow,

"Hello my name is Arthur and i have been here since a little while before your nap. As to how i got here, I seemed to have died and ended up here."

"Wait really, I woke up from my nap like 3 hours ago and was asleep for about 6 hours. And you were here for a little before that, I didn't notice you at all."

Nine hours, I was asleep for 9 hours. I never sleep that long and more importantly,

"Is my presence so small that not even an angel noticed me!"

What she did next utterly surprised me. She actually hit her head with her knuckle while tilting her head and closing one eye and said,

"Tee - Hee."