Volume 2 Chapter 2

Truck-San Strikes Again! Volume 2 Chapter 2: Lanuctor! The Labyrinth City!

"We're heeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeee!!!" (Arthur)
"Hai! This is the Labyrinth city all right!" (Elli)

It was huge! Giant walls going on for miles. Tall spires, and lots of shops, and plenty of guilds, it was a commercial city as far as I could see. And in the center, lies a small fort like building surrounded by guards and defensive magic. That, was of course the entrance to the labyrinth. It was simple hard brown stoned structure, with a huge door way.

"So let's go in!" (Arthur)
"Wait! Can't we wait a day? I want to take a rest." (Lilly)
"Me too." (Elli)
"I would like to as well." (Alyssa)
"We're not rushing." (Caroline)

Dang it, it's unanimous, and it is basically night time already. Well what ever, I can wait one more day to go in the dungeon. It's not like it would be my first time going in or anything. No, dungeons just appear on Earth all the time......

We made it to a highly recommended Inn and bought our rooms. The Royal Trio got their own room, Sophiana and Lilly got their own room, and I of course was alone. Well, I still have Wes, but it's still lonely.

"Good night!" (Elli)
"Night." (Caroline)
"See you in the mourning!" (Alyssa)

We decided to turn in early because we want to get up right and early to face the dungeon or labyrinth, what ever suits it best, with lots of energy.

"Good night." (Lilly)
"Sleep well." (Sophiana)
"Night everyone." (Arthur)

Going into the room, which contained only a single bed that could maybe fit two children laying down side by side with a little space between them, I lay down on the bed and cover my self with the fluffy blue blanket. Then I started to think, think about what I've done in my new life so far.

First thing that happened when coming to this world was people mistaking me for a demon because if my passive ability. That was a big mess that fortunately didn't become a running joke (AN: Eh? Who says running jokes have to be constant?). Then I became and adventurer and made a slime, a royal one at that, my companion somehow, and that was after causing a disturbance in the guild. After that, I found out that I saved a royal, I learned the hard way to not peak on a dragon-kin, I located a reincarnator like me, and even fought a dragon! I've been through a lot.

Plus there was that weird dream where I met a mature young girl and an obsessed rune maker. I still don't know what to make of that but it was nice to talk to the young girl, even if she talked like a perverted teen just a bit.

And now I'm here, sleeping in an Inn the night before we enter the labyrinth (AN: I'm switching between Labyrinth and Dungeon a lot because this 'Labyrinth' is just a giant dungeon). Wow, I've come far, and by how weak I actually am, it looks like I have a long way to go. Going through these thoughts, Wes interrupted me,

<Master? Are you still awake?> (Wes)
<Huh Wes? Aren't you trying to evolve?> (Arthur)
<It seems that I'm just a little short on experience before I can evolve.> (Wes)
<Experience? Wait, do you have levels or something?> (Arthur)
<Master, I don't know what these levels are that you speak of, but monsters gain a certain amount of experience from defeating other monsters that directly makes the monster who one stronger until they evolve.> (Wes)

So, in short, when monsters defeat other monsters, that experience makes them stronger and actually changes them inside out till they evolve.

<So why is yours taking so long?> (Arthur)
<Mainly it's because I am already at the peak of my type of monsters. That means next evolution is possibly my last, and I choose to go down a different evolution path then picking Slime Queen, so it actually takes more to evolve.> (Wes)
<Wait? Slime Queen? Isn't that extremely powerful? Like a Boss level SS- ranked monster?!?!> (Arthur)
<Yes it is, but my other evolution.........will allow me to do more for Master.> (Wes)
<....Okay, you do what you think is best.> (Arthur)

Some how I get an ominous feeling when thinking about Wes's evolution.....and I can't tell if it's a good thing or not......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[POV Shift: ????]

The hustle and bustle of the city surrounded me, but I wasn't paying attention, I no longer heard it at all. The sounds, so loud to others, faded and blurred as they reached my eardrums.

The vibrant colors that surrounded me didn't appease to my eyes, turning into swirling masses of gray. My other senses dulled to the point where I can no longer enjoy life anymore. My diagnosis? Depression.

Walking down the street, I arrived at the grave of someone who died recently, someone who I held dear to my heart. We went to school with each other, played with each other, and we lived with each other.

"Why......." (????)

I knew that this person wouldn't come back, he never would.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!!!!!" (????)

I could no longer stand it as I ran away. The rain, as if noticing my mood, started to pour on me as I ran and ran. Through many streets, I ran, still managing to get splashed on by cars passing by. I eventually reached a cross walk in front of a random book store that I would have to cross in order to get home faster. I didn't even pay attention as I ran across the street in the pouring rain.

Suddenly, bright lights shined on me and the world seemed to slow down. Where did the Simi-Truck come from? I don't even know, I couldn't even see it until now, when I'm an inch in front of it,

"HOOOOOOONNNNKKK"
"Ah.....So this is death." (????)
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Hello! First I would like to explain why I've been gone for so long. Actually.....just blame it on narcolepsy. I seem to be falling asleep for no reason when I am about to write something. Also, originally this final section from the new characters POV was actually going to be Wes's, which was going to give another hint on what Wes is going to evolve into, but I realized I'm missing a type of character that only has a specific way of being obtained. So yeah, Truck-San strikes again lol, it's a running theme after all. Hope you enjoy future chapters. Oh and I'm planning on having Wes evolve somewhere in the next two chapters, you guys are going to love it! Good Night!

Truck-San strikes again!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara