Chapter 6

Truck-San Strikes Again! Chapter 6: I seem to have abnormal stats!

I ran as fast as I could towards the sound of the men laughing. I finally came upon a clearing with a bunch of men in leather armor surrounding two women. One of the women seemed to be a thief while the other was a knight. Neither one of them looked injured, only short of breath. So I looked around and say a priest girl collapsed on the ground. Hmm... she seemed to be the one who cried out.

Well since none of them seem to notice me due to my crazy passive skill I decided to try something. Since [Status] can be used on objects, why can't it be used on other people too? I decided to try it and it worked. I looked at all of their stats including the women's and surprisingly none of the men's stats went above fifty while the two women standing women had only three of their stats in the 60's. In fact, the one with the largest stats here was the priestess who collapsed. Her intellect stat was at 100 while her wisdom stat was at 125. The rest of her stats only reached the 20's though.

In any case, all their stats are very poor but since I'm a nice guy, I think I will help the women. (Author's note- just so you guys know, guy MC saving girls is a classic scene in any manga, don't think less of me for using such a cliche scene). I leisurely walked to the center of the circle standing right next to the two women.

What bugged me the most is still no one noticed me even though I was right in front of their eyes. Well I will protect them while I see what happens.

"Hey little lassies, just give in, we outnumber you."
"Yeah don't worry, you will have a good time with us". (Author's note- I hate my self for righting these cliche Bandits....)

The two women sneered and pulled the priestess between them to protect her. Now that I had a complete understanding of this, I just need to know who the boss so I can take him down. If he dies, one less evil person in this beautiful world. One man that seemed to be stronger than the rest stepped forward and looked mockingly at the women,
"You still choose to protect that beast girl, just hand her over along with your selves and we will let you live."

The women sneered and he sneered back. The other men all looked like perverted wolves. I maybe a manga and anime lover but I am not perverted and I hate perverted people the most. I detest people with little modesty too. (Author's note- these are my true thoughts btw).

When the bandit bosses charged forward, I took a dagger from his belt, did one of those cool moves where you spin a guy mid air, and landed him on his back. I then stuck the dagger in his chest albeit not his heart. I'm not ready to kill people just yet.

"Seriously, you kind of people tick me off. Preying on women like this, and they're younger than you old farts by at least ten years. Bunch of adults attacking teenagers, despicable."

I then ripped the dagger out and stabbed it through his leg. When I spat on him, I decided to look at the state of the others and what I saw was their surprise.

"Where did he come from.."
"My skill didn't even pick him up...."

Is what I heard coming from the crowd. All their jaws reached the floor and it seemed the most surprised one was the thief looking girl who was muttering about some detection skill. Well I guess people would be surprised, I mean, my skill says I could stand in front of a god and not be noticed. I could only let out a sigh when I remembered this. Having this skill might become inconvenient and possible embarrassing the future. (Author's note- *laughs evilly* *cough cough* totally not foreshadowing anything at all).

Well I decided to wrap things up quickly before anyone could react to my seemingly sudden appearance. I activated [Speed Enhancement] and quickly mowed down my opponents. This battle was really disappointing and ended quickly. Compared to these guys, I seem to have abnormal stats!

When I crippled all of them I looked in the direction of the girls I saved and all of them seemed to be cowering in fear. Well I might have over done it a little but I had no choice! Plus the author of my life probably did this to make my life harder! Although he doesn't exist, I still blame him!

"Relax, I didn't kill them, I only crippled them. They shouldn't be dead." The priestess seemed to have recovered when I mowed them down and also was trembling in fear. I dropped the blade in my hands to show I don't mean any harm and slowly walked towards them, as slow as I can anyways.

"S-a-stay back demon!" The knight shouted as she raised her shaking sword.
"Wait, demon? I'm not a demon." I stopped and raised my hands slightly in surrender.
"Yes you are, no person can move that fast. Y-y-you get away or we w-w-w-won't hold b-back." The thief answered me.
"That's just a skill I have, did you not see my blue aura. I'm on your guys' side!" I had stopped moving because I felt like if I got any closer, I felt like the would wet themselves. And that's something that should never happen to a lady.

"Listen to me, I was saving you guys, I wouldn't want to harm you guys."
"Y-you mean to kidnap us and turn us into your concubines then!" The priestess answered.
"Woah woah woah! I wouldn't do something like that! Trust me I'm not a demon!" I was getting frantic here.

"Only a demon can instantly teleport like you did!" The thief shouted out at me. I fell to the ground and felt utterly defeated. My OP passive skill was causing me misery... you can practically see the gloom radiating off of me....just goes to show how having an insignificant presence can have adverse effects on your life. I gotta clear this misunderstanding quickly otherwise I won't be able to make friends with these people!

----------------------------------------------
Author's note- hope you enjoyed this chapter. It took six chapters but finally some new characters were added. Also, this is NOT one of those books where the MC only has girls around him. I'm gonna add one or two guys once he gets to the city so don't expect rom-com situations...or at least very many of them. They make things a little more interesting after all :). Btw, his branch broke from all the goblins from earlier.