Volume 2 Chapter 3

Truck-San Strikes Again! Volume 2 Chapter 3: First Time in a Labyrinth!

It is the next mourning after we arrived and we all are eating breakfast right now.

"Mmmhhhmm, This is good, but not as good as Lilly's cooking." (Arthur)
"Ehehe, thanks for the complement. Now why don't you add -nee chan to my name?" (Lilly)
"Nope, not doing that." (Arthur)
"I've noticed this before, but you too get along surprisingly well." (Elli)
"Well of course! I'm his older sister!" (Lilly)
"Eh? Lilly-San is your older sister Arthur?" (Alyssa)
"Nonono, we are not brother and sister, she just took it upon her self to make me her younger brother." (Arthur)
"Why that's because I was so lonely and cute, I couldn't help my self!" (Lilly)
"So wait, do you have any siblings?" (Elli)

Um......how should I answer that.....I mean I have one, but my sibling isn't necessarily in this world.

"I was wondering about that too? Well actually where your family is?" (Lilly)
"Yes, Arthur's family would probably be nice to meet." (Alyssa)
"Hmmm, think his parents have powers like his?" (Sophiana)
"Bet his sibling hates him." (Caroline)
"So Arthur, everyone wants to know about your family a little, why don't you tell us?" (Elli)

Hmmm. Scenario One: I say my family is demons, but then I will get killed.... Scenario Two: I say that I come from the mountains. Nah, too cliche. Plus the mountains are where demons live..... Scenario three it is!

"Etto....it's kinda impossible to meet my family....you could say that I'm dead to them...." (Arthur)
"Oh.....well if they don't like you then we will be your family! Now call me Nee-San!" (Lilly)

Scenario Three: State the utter truth! It is impossible to meet them since they are in another world and I am technically dead there so I am completely telling the truth! Boom goes the dynamite!

"A-anyways! Let's go to the labyrinth!" (Arthur)
""OOOOOHHHH!"" (Everyone Else)*1

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We reached the labyrinth and immediately went in. The only thing you needed to get in is your adventure guild card. Once in the dungeon, we blasted through the first few floors like it was nothing, it was mainly just small fry like goblins and wolves. Granted there was monsters like Goblin Shamans and Dire Wolves but they were still weak. As we got deeper, orcs and stuff appeared spontaneously and finally we got to the tenth floor, the first boss floor.

"Ok everyone, ready?" (Arthur)

I looked around to see the gear everyone was equipped in. I had the same gear I fought the dragon with, Caroline is wearing her knight equipment, Alyssa has her priest robes plus her priest staff on her, Elli had her their stuff on but with a new edition of a bow, Sophiana had a huge war hammer on her back, and Lilly had some metal knuckles on. Where did we get these items for and Lilly? We actually got them from treasure chests in the labyrinth.

"All good." (Caroline)
"Ready!" (Lilly)
"A-all ready." (Alyssa)
"Hai~" (Elli)
"Ready when you are." (Sophiana)
<I am prepared to help to Master.> (Wes)
".....Ok then! Even though it might be a small fry, everyone be careful. It is a boss after all." (Arthur)
""Hai!"" (Everyone)

We opened the giant doors in front of us to see a huge room that looked similar to the first boss's room from SAO kind of. We walked in and suddenly something fell down from the ceiling making a huge shockwave.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM"
"He's here! Lilly, Sophiana, Guard Alyssa and take care of any minions. Elli, Caroline, and I will fight the boss!" (Arthur)

They nodded in agreement and I ran at the boss using [Speed Enhancement], the boss other wise know as the Goblin General. Hmmmm, doesn't seem to powerful. Other than the full body armor and the huge broadsword, nothing else is really significant about it, other than its height which is 5 times my size.

The three of us who are fighting at the boss slowly beat it down, Caroline using her shield to defend against most of the bosses attacks, Elli going in for backstabs and slicing at joints, and me slicing where ever I could using my amazing speed. Lilly and Sophiana are doing well, Lilly, even without any actual skill, just continued pounding the minions into meat paste and Sophiana creating shockwaves with her hammer which did huge AOE*2 damage. Alyssa kept up surprisingly well with giving everyone buffs and heals at the right time.

"GRRRRUUUUUAAAAAAHHHH"
(Goblin General)

After about an hour, the Goblin General breathed his last breathe. Huh, I was expecting something a little....more. Well GG Goblin General.*3

"What's wrong Arthur, is something bothering you?" (Elli)
"No, not really. Just this was a little to easy, I thought there would be more from a boss." (Arthur)
"You did defeat a Ground Dragon, which has power on par with the 70th level boss." (Elli)

I shivered at that, how powerful is the last boss then? When sorting through these thoughts, we went all the way to the 20th floor and beat the boss there too, it was a giant wolf.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Ahhh, we did great today didn't we? We got pretty far." (Arthur)
"Yep! Most people don't go past the first boss on their first day, if they make it that far of course." (Elli)
"Yes it's we did well, but don't be too arrogant about it! Later bosses will be stronger." (Caroline)
"Yeah yeah, what ever." (Arthur)

It was late so when we got to the Inn, we turned in early. My room, empty, I looked around with a slightly sad expression.

<Master? What's wrong?> (Wes)
<Oh nothing, it just gets kinda lonely with no one around.> (Arthur)
<What do you mean?> (Wes)
<Well, when we were camping, we could talk to each other until we fell asleep, and when everyone else went to sleep, I could go to sleep soundly listening to them. Now...well it's a little lonely, looks like I got too used to it.> (Arthur)

I can't go to sleep really well because I'm constantly flooded of memories of my past life. My friends, My teachers, My family, my sibling, they all filled my thoughts as I Kaye's down every night. But when I heard everyone one else sleeping, I realize that living in this world isn't bad either.

<Well goodnight Wes> (Arthur)
<Goodnight, Master.> (Wes)

Slowly, my conciseness faded as I thought of my sibling.

<I will be able to keep you company soon....Master.> (Wes)

But I was already asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>•<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[POV Shift: ????]

Dark. Damp. Empty. That what described to room I was in. Trapped. Hopeless. Chained. The situation I'm in. What is this, a joke? I die just to be on the verge of death again?

Originally it wasn't like this, originally when I died, the angel I met gave me a lot of choices and where and how I want to reincarnate. Because I was fascinated with magic, I decided to reincarnate in a fantasy world as an elf, the species with the most amount of magic. But who knew that the village I was raised in for 13 years would be attacked by slave dealers? Not me.

But I didn't everyone to fall into slavery, so using the vast amount of magic power the angel gave to me, I defended against the slave dealers and everyone else managed to get away. But I, I was caught.

Someone, anyone, please save me.
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note. Hello, if your wondering what these are (*1), these are where my comments would usually be. *1 is just they are basically saying "Lettttssssss Gooooooo!!!!". *2- AOE means Area of Effect for those who don't know. *3- is just me being punny. Sorry about that.

Oh and, my thing for seeing how many people have read each chapter of my book is all messed up so if you guys can just leave a comment right here (don't really care what as long as it's not inappropriate) so I can get a actual amount of how many people are reading this, that would be great.

Um....let's see....Oh! I'm going on spring break right now so expect some more updates. Also, 'The Moonflower Girl (?)' is getting a surprising amount of attention! Lots of people are adding it to their reading list recently saying that they like it a lot. So if you haven't already, check it out! And...yeah. New development coming next chapter. New character coming in a couple chapters after that. That's all for now, Good day.