Chapter 10

Truck-San Strikes Again! Chapter 10: The Fight.

I looked around for a way to get out desperately but still couldn't find a way. I even tried running up the walls but I always slipped right at the end. Everyone was still confused about where I went but Alexia and few other seem to know where I am and looked at me with an amused expression. Guess their detection skill works on my [Camouflage]. I sighed and charged at her with [Speed Enhancement].

We continued our fight, me invisible and her visible. People could tell I was fighting her due to the foot prints I left behind. I continued to try to punch her, kick her, and even trying to grab her weapon but nothing work. She also tried to attack me, but a detection skill only goes so far so I was able to avoid, although it was still hard. If only I knew some magic or something like [Fire Ball]. Then I could give her a surprise.

"Is this all you got? I've not even used 10% of my power yet!"
"Well I told you I'm a beginner, I don't know any magic and I didn't even get a chance to get a weapon yet."
"If your just a beginner, then how did you get past my detection skill the first time?"
"I already said it was a passive skill didn't I?"

I continued to fight while invisible when this conversation was going on. And I checked her status! She is using all her speed for this, holding back, HA. Well I guess I still have some skills that I can use. [Spirit of the Bard] is a passive where the description goes like this,
----------------------------------------------
[Spirit of the Bard]-Passive skill.
Description: this passive skill when the owner starts humming, singing, or playing a song that they know. This passive skill is a buff-type skill that multiplies the users stats by 0.5 and adds it to the original stats. Lasts as long as the user can play/sing/hum etc. the song. (AN- a little math here. When something is multiplied by 0.5 it basically means if you had 10 of something then multiplied by 0.5, it would be 5. Then add it the original and your 10 becomes 15. SO for example, his Agility stat is 200. With the [Spirit of the Bard] buff, it's now 300. And with his [Speed Enhancement] he now has a stat of 350 for a short period of time).
----------------------------------------------
Well I just have to decide what song to pick. Hmm..... what about 'Demons' by Imagine Dragons. It's a good song and I've already been called a demon once in the past day. Now how did it start out again? I backed up away from warrior girl and kept running from her while thinking about this. Oh yeah,

"When the days are cold, and the cards all fold, and saints we see are all made of gold. When dreams all fail, and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the blood runs stale. Don't want to let...." My voice started to get louder and louder and I could feel [Spirit of the Bard] activating as I ran faster and faster.

I led Alexia to the center and turned around suddenly. I was still singing as I turned off camouflage to face her.

"Oh hoho. You realized it was useless to fight now ready to give up?"
I just shook my head and charged at her. She couldn't keep up now, her speed stat is 265, she can't fight me when my speed is at 350. But I have to hurry, I'm about halfway through 'Demons'.

I continued to land punches on her shoulders, solar plexus, elbows and also kicked her shins, knees, abdominal region, etc. She, on the other hand, was gritting her teeth in frustration. She wasn't really getting hurt since her Defense stat is higher than my strength stat, but I continued to rain attack upon her. Finally after about 10 minutes of my continuos singing and our continuos fighting, we stopped. My voice has gone hoarse and my body has cut marks all over it from where she started using all he moves including thing like 10 slash after mirage. Which created ten sword slashes at once. Her armor was somewhat dented from me repeatedly hitting the same spots thousands of times. Both of us had almost no stamina.

"How....did you....sudd..enly....get faster?" Is what Alexia said through breaths.
"Passive...skill." Is what I whispered since my voice is gone. The receptionist stood up.
"I declare this, A TIE."

The fire and ice guy glared at me from where they sat but I just ignored them and walked out the now open doors. Later I would find out that no one can here me when I get my [Spirit of the Bard] skill to activate.
----------------------------------------------
Author's note- First I would like to say that [Spirit of the Bard] is a passive skill since it activates in its own without using mana or stamina or strength. Since it doesn't activate due to any of these and activates on its own when you sing, it is still is a type of passive skill. Second, is that the guys that I said that will join Arthur in the future, they're coming up soon. Btw, here are the type of spells/skills: Buff, De-Buff, Combat (like fireball), Enchant (like giving a fire enchant to a blade), and Creation (which is like creating a sword completely made of fire that can block a regular sword. Solidifying an element basically). So enjoy and spread this book's name.