Ten - On the road again

Bailey's POV

I can't belive Dean would say that. Wait no. I can. Such a giant goober head that one.

I catch up with Daryl. I go up and grab his arm. "I'm sorry about Merle."

He looks at me after he turned and his eyes are sad. He nods then looks down and just stares at the ground.

I grab him and pull him into another hug the same as earlier my arms around his neck and his around my waist. This time his head is on my shoulder.

I rub the back of his head. And comfort him.

"We will find him. I promise." I said.

He growls and looks at me. "He don matter no more. Gotta make a pack or find one."

I nod. "I'll be in your Pack." I declared.

"Yer not a werewolf." He said confused.

"No but you can have humans in your Pack. Besides my mom was a born werewolf and my real dad was a hunter so, I'm the perfect hybrid to be in your Pack. I might not have special powers but I can kill the Cold Bloods."

Daryl looks at me dissaprovingly "aren't ya in ya brothas pack?"

I sigh annoyed "My brother has a strong pack, we got separated from them in the beginning. He has a set of Beta twins that morph into a giant 9 ft tall monster, he has a True Alpha, a really tall sassy Beta with curly hair, he has a Banshee, a Werecoyote, our Uncle that so happend to be the Alpha that Derek slaughtered to become alpha and protect me, he came back to life through the Banshee, he has a Kitsune, a couple more teenage werewolfs all betas, a chiemara, a hellhound, an beta with anger isues, a camilean type thing, a couple of Hunters including Sam and Dean, Humans, an Angel. And I'm an adult. I'm 26, he's only a couple minutes older than me. If I want to join your Pack and you will have me, I will without a seconds thought."

Daryl takes a deep breath then looks me in the eyes and scratches the back of his neck, releasing the breath. "First rule about being in my pack, their called walkers, not cold bloods."

I smiled at him then gave him a giant hug. "Congratulations, your first Human."

He scoffed. "C'mon we got work ta do."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daryl, and my brothers walked around putting pick axes into the heads of dead walkers, dead agains? I think I'll call them dead walkers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was helping Daryl carry dead walkers to the distinct places. We were carrying a dead one to the walker pile. Glenn comes running up and tells us that we were putting it in the wrong pile.

"Man, what's the difference? They're all dead." Daryl huffs.

"Our people go into the line up not the pile. WE DON'T BURN THEM!! We bury our people." Glenn says getting loud in the middle and lowering his voice at the end.

Daryl let's out another huff and looks up at me. He nods. We start to move it to the line.

When I go to gently place the fallen human down Daryl throws it down like a sack of potatoes.

"Ya reap what ya sow!" Daryl yelled out.

"You know what man. Shut up" Dean says.

"Ya'll had this comin' leavin' my brotha to rot on a roof." Daryl gets angrier. I can see his eyes going a dim pink, finally transitioning to red.

Demoralized 🏹 Daryl Dixon FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें