Nine - Whochester?

Bailey's POV

As soon as we got into camp I saw a nice sleek black car. Just a glimpse of it though as I was pulled along by the wolfs.

Everyone got out their guns. Except me. I can't shoot a gun. I know embarrassing right. In the middle of the apocalypse and I can't shoot a gun. Hey its not my fault. Derek doesn't 'like guns'.

I heard a child's scream. I look at the wolfs they are both busy. I walk up to Daryl and pull his bowie knife out of his sheath. I run to where I heard the scream.

I stab the cold Blood or as Daryl and them call them 'walker' in the head at the same time a machete came in through the other side.

The walker falls. A stranger is revealed.  He is a curious looking stranger. He just stares at me with his Apple green eyes. Analysing everything about me.

I feel a hand on my arm and being yanked back. I stumble into something. Or rather someone. I look into blue eyes. Daryl.

He looked at me, then the bloody bowie knife in my hand, and finally to the stranger he growls and stands in front of me.

The Apple eyed strangers eyes went wide and reached down for something from his belt.  I don't need wolf powers to know he is a hunter and most likely knows Daryl is a Werewolf.

I grab the strangers arm after sidestepping Daryl and bring it back wards, turning the stranger around and holding his arm to his back.

"You try something like that on one of my wolfs I will personally put you through your worst hell." I growl into his ear.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey. We don't mean any harm. Now do we Dean." A giant walked up and said. He has good hair. His eyes the colour of the sun shinning through a glass of whiskey.

Dean must be Apple eyes name. I let him go with a final warning. He stumbles forward and once he gets his footing he looked at me and rubbed his wrist.

"You got a heck of a grip on ya, eh?" This Dean guy asked me.

"Dean are you okay?" The whiskey eyed man asked.

"Just fine Sammy."  Dean replied.

Dean advanced towards me. Daryl growled and pulled me back even more. "Relax guard dog, I just want to ask her a question." Daryl nods his head. "Bailey, where's Derek?"

Daryl pulled me right behind him and Dean chuckled. "How the hell do ya know her name?!" He practically spit.

Dean looked at Sam. And then back at me. "Bai-"

"What the hell is going on here?" Derek joined the conversation. He then looks at these Sam and Dean guys. "Sam? Dean? You guys are alive?" Derek said astonished.

"Ah. Little bro, hope you didn't think that you would get rid of us that easy." Dean said. My heart dropped.

Daryl looked back at me asking a silent question I shook my head. I don't know these people.

Derek was hugging Sam and Dean when We looked back at them.

"C'mon Bay, you can't tell me you forgot your cool brothers." Dean said.
Advancing towards me yet again.

I stayed behind Daryls back this time holding his shirt like my life depended on it.

"Dean, she hit her head hard when we were hunting that wend I go.  Remember she was in the hospital a month." Derek said. Whenever someone says something I just get more confused.

"So is this wolf boy she saved from me her boyfriend or something?" Daryl nods. "Oh so baby sis has a boy freind?" I shake my head frantically and let go of Daryls shirt but replace it in my hands with Daryls left arm, holding on for dear life.