Five - Lost And Found

A/N look at his bunny teeth though.

Bailey's POV

As Angelic Blue strutted off towards what I thought to be the direction to camp all eyes turned to me.

22's mouth open when a name was called from Angelic Blues. Everyone followed him.

I stayed. I knelt next to the dead deer and whispered in its ear "rest in peace, never get up and go to war again." I gave it a kiss to head and made my way to their camp.

What I saw made my blood boil. 22 had Angelic Blue in a sleeper hold.

I storm down to them push sweaty out of my way and conjured up my roughest, toughest voice and said "Let. Him. Go."

22 laughed at me looking me up and down. He looked back down at Angelic Blue and said "don't think so midget."

I took a deep breath and closed my hand to form a fist and socked him across the forehead. He instantly let go and came at me.

I prepared my self for the impact but didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and seen the most familiar face ever.

My brother.

He looked at me concerned, but only for a moment while he turned a second later.

He glared at 22. I couldn't see Derek's face but could see the tension by his ears.

Derek pushed against 22s forehead with his and pushed him back.

"You even think of touching my sister again I will be your own personal hell" he said in his low threatening angry voice.

22 nods obviously intimidated by my Bruder. Hmmmmn I like Bruder. It's his new group friendly nick name.

Derek turns around and barely has time to look at me before I launched myself at him. Wrapping my arms around him so tight I heard a fed pops of his bones being cracked.

He buried his head in my hair and breaths in and out. My memory kicks in, he's scenting me. Werewolfs do that all the time to comfort themselves.

After a long brother - sister hug we both pull away. His hands immediately going to my face as he checks me thoroughly for any harm.

"Derek, Derek I'm fine. I'm not bit I'm not scratched. And look that guy over there" I pointed to Angelic Blue who was silently staring at us and continued " he saved me. He saved my life. He brought me back to you. I owe him my life. I was lost and I was found."

Both me and Derek look back at Angelic Blue and Derek nods a thank you. Angelic Blue nods back but seems sad.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I ask Angelic Blue. He just shakes his head gets up.

Throws some sand down and says "Will you just tell me where he is so. So I can go get him." He pleads with Sweaty.

I walk in front of him and tell him in all seriousness "I'm coming with you"

He looks at me and shakes his head.
"You are volunteering with out even knowing what it's about."

"It's obviously a rescue mission. You saved me I'll pay that back until death but you have to let me help you."

"Why?"

"I care"

He nods and walks away with sweaty and 22 arguing loudly.

I look at Derek he's looking amused at me. I give him a look. He laughs and says." Funny you think you're going anywhere with out me huh. I'm coming too."

I nod. "Alright"