Seven - The Beast

Baileys POV

I look up from the swinging bloody handcuffs and at Daryl. His face is red with anger and strife.

He suddenly growls, and it sounded like Derek sounded when he was mad.

He swings his crossbow up and aims at T-dog, my heart is racing now as Rick places his python on Daryls head.

I push between the two. The python now on my forehead. Rick falters his aim for a second then straightens up and clocks the gun facing me.

I hear two distinct wolf sounds. The both growl a waring simultaneously.

I take a deep breath and say, "You go ahead and shoot me. Shoot me to get to this man that is only trying to find his brother. Get revenge. If I were in his shoes T-dog would be dead six times over." Ricks glare never did soften. "I was separated from my brother, I know what his is going through, but do you sheriff?"

Rick still does not lower the gun, even after Daryl put his crossbow on the ground and turned to face the events.

Rick was then jumped by Derek. Derek grabbed the loaded gun and brought Ricks right hand behind his back, twisting painfully. 

Derek grabbed Ricks python and disarms it by taking all the bullets out. Derek then looks back at  a still recovering and shell shocked  Rick. 

"You raise a gun at my sister or Daryl again you will get worse. You touch her you will wish you were dead, if you so much as look at her funny I will beat you so bad you won't be able to think straight. Got it?" Derek said words so low they were dangerous and intimidating.

Rick nods frantically. Looks over to me with a regretful face then apologizes. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We are currently in a office with Glenn drawing on the floor in permanent marker. I wasn't really paying attention thinking back to my Dad.

Age 15

I had just gotten home when my Dad comes through the door.

"Hey Bay. How was school? You learn anything new?"

"School was good Daddy. How was work?" I asked feeling down.

"Baby, what's wrong? You don't sound happy?"

"It's nothing Dad." I said back. Dad shook his head.

"Mmmmm it's not nothing what happened at school today?" Daddy asked me.

"Nothing!" I said getting fed up with the lack of subject change. Dad gave me one of his pointed looks.

"Tell me." I shook my head. "Bay." I shook my head again. "Ba-" Dad was cut off by Derek slamming the door and walking loudly into the kitchen.

"How was school Derek?" My Father asked.

"Dad the best thing happened today!" Derek said with excitement. "Merle and Bay were playing basketball with the guys in the hallway. Some girl came out and told us to shut it and move to the gym. I sent them away and I got a Girlfriend.  Her name is Paige and she is really nice. And pretty right Bay?" Derek said with energy.

I scoffed. "Yeah. I guess." I said uninterested. I feel the familiar burn of tears. I quickly run to my room and shut my door.

A few minutes later my Dad came into my room and got onto my bed and pulled me into a hug. He comforted me through my breakdown as I kept saying that Derek hated me and my Father said that he didn't he was just growing up.

Present Time

Derek and Paige became serious and Derek began to ignore me more and more. Our Uncle Peter convinced him to get Paige bit by another alpha so they could be together forever. Pages body rejected the bite. Derek sympathy killed her. His first love. Derek loathed me from then because I apparently hated Paige.

Our house burned down with all of our family in it. I was in said fire. Derek was at the hospital when my gurney was wheeled up. Him and our big sister Laura were there, looking at me with such sadness.  Finally I seen a emotion other than hate on my brothers face, he was sad. He was mad.

Derek had stopped the doctors and nurses that were wheeling me towards an emergency room. He grabbed my face and gave me a one sided hug. He pulled back and looked into my tired Livid eyes. He said he loved me. He said survive please stay with me. He said he was sorry.

He stayed at the hospital every day until I was better. Then Derek never left me out. He was overprotective of me. Never left me in harms way.like he had to make up for being so horrible to me.

"BAILEY!!" I heard Derek yell at me. I shook my head and I was pulled back to the present. I look round every one looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Were you listening?" Derek asked me. I nodded my head.

"Okay. Lets go then" Rick said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm in an alley with my Brother and Daryl waiting for Glenn.

"You a werewolf?" My brother asked.

Daryl grunted back. " 'n Alpha. You?"

"Alpha." Derek said. Daryl nodded.

"She one too?" Daryl asked pointing to myself. I shook my head. He looked at me skeptically.

"No, no she isn't." Derek said. Daryl nodded.

There are footsteps down the alley way. Derek and surprisingly Daryl pushed me behind them and built a wall.

I was encased by the protection of two were wolfs. Alphas at that. I heard Daryl asking if whoever it is saw his brother around.

The kid starts shouting 'Ayuadame' which I am positive is 'help me' in Spanish.

I heard more sets of feet. As I went to tap my brother a pair of arms grabbed me around the neck and pulled me back.

Derek and Daryl turn around after Daryl finished punching the kid to be quiet.

I felt something heavy whack me on the head.

Black and red spots cloud my vision.

The last things I see are both Derek and Daryl changing and roaring baring their teeth. Then it all goes black.