Ch. 21 Crush

Heyyyyy guys!

Guess what ships gets to shine this chapter? Hmm? No? No guesses? Even with the media photo above?

It's alright, I'm laughing with you, not at you.

Anyway the people have spoken so get ready for some DINALLY!

—-///

The next few days were a blur for the girls, they had finals coming up, and their teachers weren't going easy on their students. All the plugs in the area, were slammed with request after request of No Doz, Adderal and for some of the lost souls, even that cocaina.  

However, our girls didn't do that. No, Normila liked to focus on sexual things to help reward studying, Lauren...well...she didn't study, too above such a chore and Ally and Dinah, well they might just study, other things too.

—-//

"Smallz! Where you at woman?" Dinah asks, opening Ally's dorm door like she lived there. Which as of late, pretty accurate portrayal. Ever since Lauren burned her last bridge with Dinah, Dinah had been spending every free minute with Ally.

"Good morning, Biggie, let me guess, scrambled eggs, French toast and Almond milk?" Ally asks, just for show because she knows what her girl likes to eat. Ok, so they aren't dating but Ally has changed from: She-Likes-Dinah to Dinah-fucking-ruin-me. In other words, she has a huge crush.

Dinah smiles so wide that she almost splits her face as she makes it over to Ally and picks the girl up, spinning her around as they crack up with laughter.

"Dinahhh, put me down!" Ally yells, while not making any effort to free herself. Because, ya know, she has a crush guys.

"It's not my fault you're fun-sized, you know I like fun, Ally!" Dinah joking fires back, before, reluctantly putting the girl down. Dinah doesn't know where this though or visual comes from, but she could see herself drinking from Ally's nether regions in that position. She's really, really light. Lots of options...but anyway.