Ch. 17: Norminah?

Time Skip: 3 Months

"Ok, now babe, it's finally time. You and Dinah have to make amends, this beef is killing me."

Normani rolled her eyes, "That stupid bitch shouldn't have hit me when I wasn't expecting it!"

Camila reaches her hand out and rubs Normani's knuckles, "Baby, please? For me? Please?"

Normani kisses her teeth, eliciting the international "annoyed" sound? "I'll try but that's all I'm promising, she even look at me wrong and she catching all these hands."

Camila sighs but gives Normani's hand a sweet kiss, "Thanks, Daddy."

Normani bites her lip, "Baby, stop it. Now I'm heated and horny and we are literally parking at BJ's!"

Camila smirks, "Maybe if you be good, I'll Deep throat your strap tonight, then let you hit it from the back, just...the....way...you...like."

Normani, licks her lips, her eyes flickering up and down her girlfriend's body,"Jesus. To think, you used to be so fucking innocent. Walking in the hallways, giving me looks, and look at you now, giving me that adunane."

Camila smiles, then slips out the car.

-----

It started out so cordial, but now...

"You're just mad that I beat that ass, Fakemani! You a fuckin hoe and I can't wait until you fuck up again so I don't have to see your stupid face!" Dinah yells, gripping her knife and fork.

Camila hangs her head down, embarrassed thather girlfriend and best friend are making such a scene.

"You called me fake!? Bitch you sucker punched me when I wasn't expecting it! You don't actually want a fair fight, you stupid ass Trump supporter!!"

Camila groans, "Guys! Please, stop!"

"Trump supporter? Bitch, where the fuck are the receipts? Old Tory Lanez cover singing bitch!"

"Says the girl who runs out of breath singing in the fucking shower! It ain't a fucking falsetto if you got asthma on the note, bitch!"

"Hoe!! FUCK YOU!"

And just like that, Dinah jumps across the table, lunging herself at Normani.

"Yeahhh? You think you Spider Man bitch?" Normani taunts, catching Dinah with a left hook to her jaw while she's in mid air.

"Oh my God!" Camila yells, watching as Dinah's head snaps back in slow motion.

"Uh huh, down goes Frazier bitch! Now get the fuck up!"

Dinah groans, rubbing her already swollen jaw, "You stupid ass Serena Williams lookin bitch!"

Normani smirks, "Thanks for the compliment, hoe."

Dinah jumps back to her feet, walking back over to Normani with her fists up," Let's see if you can do that again, bitch."

Normani smiles, "You know what? My mama always said don't ask for anyone to whoop your ass, guess yours didn't get the memo."

Dinah is in the middle of rolling her eyes when Normani roundhouse kicks her dead in the nose, sending light blood droplets on the beige carpet that's planted throughout the restaurant.

"NORMANI! Stop it!" Camila cries, running over to a pumped up Normani.

"What was that Big Bird? Oh, what's wrong babe? Choking on your blood? That's sad, get the fuck up!"

Camila tries to calm Normani down, "Baby, stop it! You paid her back and then some! Now stop it!"

Dinah groggily stands up, wiping the blood off her offset nose, "Move, Wallz!"

Dinah runs towards Normani, pushing Camila out the way as she bobs and weaves her way to a clean shot against Normani's right eye.

"Motherfucker! DAMN IT DINAH!"

Camila rubs her head, she tripped after Dinah pushed her to the side. "I hate you guys, man!" She shakes her head as she sees Dinah and Normani rolling around on the ground like UFC fighters.

"FUCKING STOP IT!!!" Camila yells, effectively cutting the two out of their crazed mindset. "BOTH OF YOU NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"

"Way to go FakeMani!"

"Thanks a lot, Stupinah!"

"Ladies, thanks for the show but Officer Michaels  and Office Cruz will be thanking you with some handcuffs and an official ban from BJ's. Thanks a lot, and you're paying for these tables and the blood on that carpet!"

Dinah and Normani look at the officers, sheepishly smiling before they're handcuffed.

--------
"Is she really not going to bail us out?" Dinah asks Normani.

"I guess not. I'm so fucking embarrassed!"

Dinah sighs, wrapping her arm around Normani's shoulders, "I'm sorry about that, but I gotta admit, you can fucking fight girl."

Normani cracks a soft smile, "Thanks, DJ. You can too. Oh, and sorry about your nose, but you deserved that shit."

Dinah laughs, "I know, but you deserved that first punch, making my baby banana sad!"

Normani groans, "I know, you're a great friend to her, DJ. I promise, I won't make her that sad, ever again, ok?"

"Then we are good, girl."

"Squashed?"

Dinah smiles, "Yeah, squashed."

"Fucking finally! Thanks primo, you can let them out now," Camila says, cutting Norminah's friendly interaction short.

"Camila? What the hell?" Normani asks, confused.

Officer Cruz smirks at his cousin, "They're free to go, next time, let's not embarrass my baby cousin, got it?"

Norminah nods, happy to be out of that disgusting cell.

"Sorry, Camila," They say in unison, tripping Camila and themselves out.

"Damn, one 4 hour stay in jail and y'all are best friends?" Camila comments, raising her eyebrow at the girls.

"Psh, Norminah for life."

"Word, DJ! Caramel and Chocolate, just call us Twix."

Camila grimaces, "You guys are freaking me out."

"I second that, get out of here," Officer Cruz jokes.