Ch. 7 Wavy

Thanks so much for the reads! I must admit comments are everything to me so please drop some, I like to know how you're feeling about everything.

Thanks again for 700+ reads!

-------------------------------------------------------

Being Normani's favorite had its perks, besides the amazing sex, Normani would spoil her when they were on campus. For the past few weeks, she'd buy her meals, share her ability to be showered with free MiamiU merch and would level up her social status. Normani might have been known for being unfaithful but when it came to Camila, she treated her like her queen.

"I don't get it," Lauren says, announcing the repeated thought she'd had in her head since the school semester started. She was Normani's best-friend, they were basically brain twins, however, she just did not get Camila's appeal. Truth be told, she actually wanted Normani to herself but starting out as friends had left her in this weird, friend zone that she just couldn't claw her way out of.

"What do you mean?" Justin asks, he's the campus drug dealer, well at least the popular one.

"I mean, like how did Camila bag Normani?"

Justin rubs his peach fuzz of a beard, "Well, Lauren...perhaps Camila just has what Normani wants."

Lauren pulls the joint away from Justin's lips, deciding that he's had enough. "You're so useless when you're high. I'd be better off talking to a fücking wall."

Justin laughs, which turns to maniacal giggles as his current high sets in deeper. He is utterly useless. "Don't get so jealous, green eyes."

"I'm not fucking jealous, I'm fucking confused! You fucking coño!"
----

"You are on fire today, Mani! Damn girl, you keep dancing like this and you're going to World of Dance, girl," Sean says, snapping his fingers as he admires his friend and dancer. Sean's been choreographing for years, working with big acts like Beyoncé, but as his main job was to mold future talent. It all started when he saw a video of Normani dancing to Take You Down, one that quickly went viral and cemented Normani into Miam U hall of fame. He knew right then and there that he had to work with Normani.

"You think so!?" Normani was giddy, it's almost as if Camila coming into her life made everything just that much better. She didn't know how long her current infatuation with the girl would last, but for now she wouldn't question it.

"Hey you," Camila greets, walking into the room with Normani's favorite smoothie, Peach Slice Plus from Smoothie King.

Sean eyes the girls with a smirk before gathering his things and leaving. He knows that once Camila comes, the attention anyone else had from Normani vanishes. He comes back to the door, only to lock it for them. Another thing he noticed, is that they couldn't keep their hands to themselves when in each other's presence.

"Oops, looks like Sean disappeared. I hope you guys got the routine down and I didn't interrupt," Camila says, handing Normani her smoothie before stepping back to admire her. Normani had power in that torso, her defined abs and obliques could make anyone stare and she loved to show it off. Pair that with the fact she had a light sheen of sweat from dancing, unruly, sex hair and vascular veins from activity...and you had a dangerous mix of seduction.

Normani probably wasn't even trying, being sexy was a default for her. Camila and most of Miami U knew that. It's one of the reasons she was able to fuck anyone she wanted, regardless if they were teaching, coaching or married. Normani was that "hall pass" no one could blame anyone from wanting her or taking the chance to be with her had it presented itself.