3. Into You Pt. 2

Camila pushed Normani down, watching as she fell against the sheets. She'd had a crush on Normani since the stone ages and she had to make a lasting impression. She wasn't confused or in the dark about the type of girl Normani was, she knew damn well that the girl had a plethora of options at standby when she needed them.

Camila would go slow, she decided. She climbed on top of Normani, lowering her face down slowly to taste the girl's lips again. Like, lips shouldn't feel that good, soft, full and insanely enticing. Camila licked Normani's bottom lip before pulling it into her mouth and sucking.

"Mm, Mila," Normani moaned, she'd never had a lover become this obsessed with her mouth before, but oddly enough it felt good. She did, after all, love attention.

Camila let her hands wander down Normani's body, rubbing at the sides of her stomach, before gripping her waist. She had to take her time, or else she feared it would be over way too soon.

"Baby, I'm so turned on...can you go faster for me?" Normani asked, practically whining at the pace of Camila.

Camila smiled, shaking her head before continuing her wandering hands until she pulled the tank top off of Normani. If she was whining already, she wondered if she could make Normani beg before the night was over.

Camila trailed her kisses down, pausing at Normani's jawline to sprinkle some kisses around it before lowering to her neck. Camila had a slight obsession with necks, so she took her sweet time kissing, licking and hunting for sweet spots.

Normani's back arched as she found her first sweet spot of the night, her gasp was loud and directed at Camila's ear. "Fuck..."

Camila paid her spot more attention, sucking at the skin roughly before relieving it with slow licks. She chuckled when Normani's legs wrapped around her waist, she could imagine the girl's frustration at this point.

"Don't worry, I'm just taking the time to worship you, babe."

Normani groaned, who says that? Especially to someone they just met? She was upset, impatient and incredibly wet now.

Camila lowered her head down, moving from Normani's enchanting neck to the next targets of her desire. She opened the front clasp of Normani's bra and chucked the fabric somewhere across the room. Now staring at the most infamous set of breasts at UofM, she had to blink, once again, to ensure this was real.

Normani, on the other hand, was about 3 done with Camila and grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her face towards one. "Please, Mila..."

Camila let out a little squeak at the surprising move but got to work anyway. She licked and kissed the big, beautiful mounds, before sucking as much as she could into her mouth.

"Yesssss, finally. Suck harder, babe."

Camila obeyed, sucking harder as her right hand found Normani's other breast and started to massage it roughly.

"Yeah, like that..."

Camila continued to lavish her attention to Normani's breast, biting and sucking until she was sure they were sore. She stopped sucking and kissed her way down Normani's pleasure trail, pausing to undo the girl's shorts and slide them off her legs.

Now that all she had left was Normani in that red, lacy thong, she bit her lip as she admired the work of art that was Normani Kordei Hamilton. God, definitely spent more time on her, those curves, abs, and smooth chocolate skin was nothing short of a masterpiece.

"Camila Cabello, I swear to everything holy if you don't get your ass over here and fuck me then I'll do it myself!"

Camila giggled, shoulders shaking in mirth before she pulled Normani to the edge of the bed and kneeled.

"Won't be necessary babe."

She slid her hands back up Normani's Kit-Kat legs and pulled her thong down and off of her body.

"Shit, Mani, is all of that for me?" Camila asked, her mouth dropping at the sight of Normani's pretty and soaked pussy.

Normani rolled her eyes, still as impatient as ever, "It's gonna be a Sahara if you don't hurry the fuck up."

Camila scoffed, smirking at her. "Really? Cause you're literally dripping for me."

"Milllaaaaaaaaa, for fucks sake."

Camila spread Normani's legs and moved her face closer towards the prize. She kissed the inside of Normani's thighs, biting and sucking hard to try and literally leave her mark.

"Mila! Ar-Are you marking my thighs?" Normani asked, her mouth slightly ajar in shock and pleasure.

Camila chose not to answer and instead got her first taste of "little Kordei."

"Fuck yesss, eat it Mila."

Camila obeyed again, licking each and every bit of Normani's pussy. She sucked each of her labias, grazing her teeth over them as she tested her tolerance.

Normani's hand found its way to the back of Camila's head as her other paid some attention to her own breast.

Camila lifted her gaze from her newly favorite delicacy and watched as Normani pinched and twisted her own nipple. God, could she get any hotter?

Camila licked her way back up to Normani's clit, sucking it into her mouth as she placed two fingers at Normani's opening. She began to tease Normani, slipping the tips in before pulling them out.

"Mila, please...just fuck me."

Camila teased her a few more times before sliding her fingers completely inside her. She paused and felt around inside of Normani, trying to enjoy the light clenching.

"Fuck, Mani, you feel so good."

Camila finally began to thrust, sliding inside before pulling out halfway. She varied her speeds and intensity, learning exactly what drove Normani crazy.

"Faster, baby...harder."

Camila fucked her harder, continuing to suck Normani's clit. She knew Mani was close, her legs trembled as her hips met each thrust. Camila felt her fingers being crushed and she grazed her teeth against Normani's clit and curled her fingers.

"Oh my G-God!"

Mani held Camila's head tighter against her and rode out her orgasm. She screamed, slammed her hand down on the sheets and rolled her hips a few more times before she collapsed against the bed.

"Fuck, Camila."

Camila cleaned Normani up, licking lightly around her pussy before gently sliding her fingers out. She gave "little Kordei" one last kiss before sucking the remnants of Normani off her fingers.

"Holy shit, you did not just do that," Normani remarked. Damn, apparently Camila was a certified freak.

Camila giggled, her innocent air returning as she climbed on the bed and cuddled into the back of Normani. "Was it ok?" She asked, kissing Normani's shoulder.

Normani pulled the covers over them, her hand finding Camila's ass as she pushed them closer together. "So good, I'm exhausted now so A+ babe."