Ch. 20: Not Just As A Friend

Thanks to some very dedicated readers, I'm continuing this book to its pre-planned end at chapter 30!

Thanks so much for your interest, I really appreciate it.

Do me a favor, share this book with your friends, vote and commentttt so I know if you guys are feeling something or not. Let them know there's a current Normila book out here, who knows, show it that amazing love that you guys give me on the daily, and I'll start planning that g/p Normila book 👀👀

———————————————–///

Time Skip: 1 Week

Normani has just finished giving her dad a long hug goodbye. The Hamilton family were getting back on the road, their weekend with Normani and Camila was over and honestly, Mani couldn't be happier. Sure she enjoyed her family and loved seeing them, but the usually freaky couple couldn't get their normal sex quota in with Babs stealing Mila away for disgustingly expensive shopping trips, or her mom and dad smothering her with attention. She missed her girlfriend, well in reality she missed her wet, juicy, pink and delicious pussy.

"Love you guys!" Mila yells out at the Hamilton family. God, this week was amazing! Her girlfriend's family was everything to her, and she knew from experience that getting in with the family solidified an already great relationship. I just love me some Ba-

"Jesus!" Camila yells out in shock as she's forcefully pushed against the door. What the fuck?

"Oh my God, I thought they'd never leave!" Mani says, smashing her lips against her girlfriend's. She lets her hands roam against Camila's much softer, expensive threads. She does look amazing in Burberry.

"Mmm," Camila moans out, gripping Normani's back and bringing her closer to her. She definitely wasn't complaining about a rough, Normani. She tended to like that, not too much, but just enough.

Normani made short work of ripping her girlfriend's outfit off; she really didn't care if it cost thousands, to her, Camila's goods were priceless.

"Fuck," Mila gasps out as she watches Mani use her teeth to pull down her thong. Her baby was so freaky.

"I can't wait to taste you baby, can you place your legs on my shoulder, babe?" Mani asks, while in the process of lifting one.

Camila lifts the other one and tries to catch her breath before- "OH....My....GOD."

Normani performed the literal representation of: "I'm about to dive in it." She was sucking and savoring and tasting every inch of Camila's pussy. She used her two fingers to spread those lips apart so she could zero in on her, shaking, Latina's clit.

Mila grabs at Mani's head, holding her head just where she loved it. She wanted to tell her just how good it felt but no sound was currently making it out of her wide-open mouth.

Mani was in her element; between a set of legs. No matter how many times she'd done it, eating Mila out would never get old. Camila wasn't boring in bed, she didn't act the same every time Mani got her hands on her, and they were spontaneous. They'd fucked in drive through, movies, meetings, school classrooms, the dance studio, Camila's childhood bedroom and one time, Normani almost got Mila to spread those legs in the church house.

"Manniiiii," Mila moaned out, her hips barely touching the back of the front door, as she moved them in circles against Mani's mouth.

Normani slid those two fingers that were previously holding her lips open, inside her girl. She penetrated her slowly, loving how Mila's back arched and her eyes fluttered between closing and opening.