Ch. 14: Mine

Thanks so much for the reads and comments!! To celebrate and because I don't skip over smut lol here's a flashback to DADDY KARLA Y'ALL + new content

------//////

"Fuckkk....Karla....I-I can't take it....slo-"

"Shut up, spread your legs and relax! I can't fucking believe you let that SoundCloud, mixtape having bitch touch you!"

Normani bites her lip, trying to push back her hips to meet Camila's breakneck speed. Right about now she wishes the girl had an actual penis because it would be soft and flaccid and they'd be asleep. But no, this freaking devil contraption doesn't get soft!

"Mani your hips aren't moving, throw that ass back!" Camila yells, grabbing a handful of Normani's Malaysian.

Normani uses the last bit of her energy to meet Camila's thrusts one last time before she falls flat on her face and waves the theoretical white flag.

"2 hours isn't bad, babe. You're tired?" Camila asks, in a softer tone, she's not as angry now.

"Ughhhh....do you see me right now? Of course I'm fucking tired, Karla!"

Camila smirks, "Is your mouth tired?"

Normani cuts her eyes at Cam- I mean - Karla and purses her lips. "Stop, I can't with you."

"Oh, nah. Your mouth seems wide awake, lay down, I'm gonna ride your face for a bit."

"Karla! Are you serious? I'm so tir-mmmffff"

"Shhh, use that tongue for something else. I just need to cum one more time."

End Flashback- NO MORE RECEIPTS! Lol

"Baby? Manibear? The girl that has me completely coo coo for her Cocoa Puffs," Camila sings out, lightly shaking Normani's shoulder.

"No, I'm so tired and my body aches and no, fuck you, Karla."

Camila giggles, "Babbbyyyy, it's Camila now, we don't need to talk about last night or this morning. Ok?"

Normani groans, sure they didn't have to talk about her being completely dominated and how she's bee-- anyway. "Fine, Camila. Now leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep."

"Ugh, you still need to grovel, so can you get up and make me some breakfast in bed? All that fucking you made me hungry."

Normani whips her head around, "You're kidding right? I can barely fucking walk anywhere and you want breakfast in bed?"

"Yes, need I remind you about that basic Bitch you had the aud-"

"Fine! What would you like, babe?"

Camila flashes her a wide smile, "First, I want some Kordei, then I want some French Toast with 2 eggs scrambled, Orange Juice and 2 strips of extra thick and crunchy bacon."

Normani is heading towards the door, gingerly when she pauses. "Did you say Kordei?"

Camila smirks, "I didn't get to taste my favorite last night. So lay down baby, let me thank you for taking all of me last night."

Normani knows none of this is healthy, how the hell...but Camila is so damn...she's pretty sure she loves her. "Well, shit. You don't have to tell me twice!"
--------

"Mami they won't stop! I have a migraine from hell and Mani in there sounding like a dying bird!" Lauren complains to Clara.

Clara laughs, "Honey, stop. You sound jealous, you've never cared about Normani and her sexcapades before. Is it the fact that you're still crushing on Camila?"

"It's fading, thank God, but I don't know. I just, I feel lonely."

"Awwww, pobrecita! What about that Dinah girl, didn't you say you liked her too?"

Lauren perks up at the mention of Dinah's name, "Yeah, but mami she's way out of my league. She's like tall, gorgeous, and she's got this aura and I don't know, sometimes I just feel like a book of useless facts, endless rants and some nice eyes." (I SWEAR I LOVE LAUREN YALL CHILL)

Clara sighs,"You need to get laid."

"MAMI!?"

"Enseria, that's the problem. Look, get your shit together, forget Camila and then focus on your studies and working up the courage to go for Dinah. In the meantime, use them eyes I gave you and get some! You sound sad and basic and I didn't raise any Basics, except for Chris, but he doesn't count."

"Fine, Mami. You're right as usual."

"Sabes queeeee! Anyway, te amo, niña! Go get someeee and we can try or weekly convo again soon."

"Órale pues, te amo muchhhooo, mami!"
-----
"Thanks for giving me a ring, Lauren. It's been so lame without Camila around, I swear she lives with y'all now," Dinah says, taking a bite of her crepé.

Lauren smiles at her, "Yeah, well, imagine how I feel. My ears are still ringing from last night and this morning. I've never heard Normani make such feminine noises."

Dinah cocks her head to the side, "Normani? You mean, Camila?"

"Uh, no. Apparently your friend has a separate personality that comes out at night, Karla?"

Dinah's eyebrows raise, "Karla is her government name. What do you mean? I sense some tea!"

Lauren chuckles," Oh, so you haven't had the pleasure of hearing the effects of Camila turning into Karla?"

"Bitch what!? Wait.....Camila can top? Is that what you're alluding to cause I can't even."

"Yo! Normani is walking with a limp and a broken but satisfied spirit!"

Dinah's eyes widen to comical levels, "Hoiiiiiii!! SAY WHAT!?"

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to pull up on them so you can see it for yourself. She fucked Normani up, down, left and right with Estrabao."

"Who the fuck is Estrabao? I mean, that's also one of her government names."

Lauren giggles again, "Her 9 inch strap on."

"BITCH WHAT!??"

"I know!! I was like damn that's a l-"

"CAMILA CAN TOP AND SHE HAS A STRAP!?"

"Ma'am! Please, this is a family establishment!" The owner comes over, slightly red in the face.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I was just so shocked! I'll keep it down and PG, I promise," Dinah apologizes, quickly glancing around at the curious eyes of children.

"Anyway, yes. Camila is Karla and she apparently fucks people with her Estrabao."

Dinah shakes her head, "You think you know a person and then you find out they Daddy in the night time."

"Yeah, so that's your tea for the day," Lauren finishes, turning her head to wink at the baby gay (little girl that looks like she'll be gay when she gets older) cause she knows she eavesdropping.

"Well, that was ICONIC! We need to hang out more, Ralph."

Lauren frowns, "Who the fuck is Ralph?"

"Your 9 inch - I'm kidding, it's your new nickname, Lauren. Get it, Ralph Lauren?"

Lauren raises her eyebrow for a couple of reasons, one that nickname was weird and two, she's not trying to get friend zoned. "Uh, nah. You can call me something a little more sexy."

Dinah laughs, "Say what? Why would I call you anything remotely sexy?"

"Cause I think you're beautiful and I don't wanna have just a friendship with you."