Ch. 16: Problematic No More

So, y'all are amazing! 5K + on this book and I just can't! So, I tried to make this one extra funny, I hope it works!

Lemme know!

----////

"Camila! You need to wash your face! You got....uh....remnants of...just wash your face!" Normani yells, embarrassed.

Camila rolls her eyes and grabs a makeup remover pad and stares in the rear-view mirror. It wasn't even that bad, just a little bit of cum. "Calm down, it's just my dad. He's cool."

"I'm sure ain't no one that cool, Camila."

Camila wipes it off and hops out of the car, "Come on! I can't wait to introduce you to him!"

Normani sighs but drags her body behind Camila, at least she could have some good coffee since they're meeting at Starbucks.

Camila opens the door and rushes towards her dad, "Papi! I've missed you!"

Normani awkwardly stands behind them, letting them have their reunion. Which is odd because doesn't she see him often? Cubans.....

"Papi, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Normani!"

Normani flashes her signature fake smile, extending her hand towards Camila's father. "Nice to meet you sir, Camila is always ranting about you, all good things."

Alejandro stares at Normani's hand for a second, before cracking a smile, "Come here, we hug in this family!"

Normani breathes a breathe of relief and then walks into Ale's embrace.

"I'm Alejandro, but you can call me Ale or Papa C...Sinu calls me Daddy Cabello but...."

"Papi! No!" Camila yells, blushing.

Normani catches on and giggles, "That's funny cause the Cabello women love calling people Daddy, it seems."

"NORMANI!!"

Ale cracks up laughing, eyes crinkling. He likes Normani, she's hilarious. "Oh really? Kaki, I AM your one true father! Sabes queeee!"

Camila blushes even harder, "Stoppppppp! This is not ok!"

Normani smiles and leans over to kiss Camila's reddened cheek, "We're just joking around, baby."

Ale glances at the girls, smiling softly at their interaction. "How long have you girls been together?"

"Well, we jus-"

"4 months sir, I've been chasing Camila here forever, she plays so hard to get."

Camila pauses and makes a face.

"Oh? Isn't this the girl you wanted forever, niña? Why you play hard to get? I don't understand

"Oh? Isn't this the girl you wanted forever, niña? Why you play hard to get? I don't understand."

Camila blinks a few times, "But I-"