Ch. 10 SS Camren

I hope everyone can see it now, let me know.

----------////
Kissing Dani was like playing with a faulty bomb, the adrenaline is addictive but you never really know when everything will fall apart. Normani doesn't like chances but she does like Dani.

They're kissing with slow intensity, Normani is clutching onto Dani's shoulder and caressing her tongue against hers. Everything feels amazing but in the back of Normani's head she can't help but to feel a tiny bit upset at herself for being in this position.

"Mani, you alright? You're spacing out."

Normani licks her lips, feeling them, puffy and swollen from her make out with Dani. "Yeah, I'm sorry I must be tired."

"You can come to mine, if you'd like. I have s penthouse here until I'm back to LA."

Normani thinks about it, pausing to look down at her Apple Watch. It's been one hour and twenty-five minutes since she had last texted, Camila. Surprisingly, Camila has been silent too, not sending a thing back since her last text.

"Can you make it quick? I have to study."
-------

"She's not coming, Dinah. You, might as well come over so we can finish watching Stranger Things."

"Is this normal?" Dinah asks on the phone, Camila can hear her moving things around, as she imagines she's grabbing her stuff to sleep over.

"No, it's not normal but nothing is with Normani. I just take everything day-to-day."

"Mk, well I'm coming home and I'm bringing Lauren."

"Uh, ok?"

"See you soon, Walz!"

Camila disconnected the call, heading to her closet and pulling out some extra blankets and pillows in case the girl's wanted to sleep in the living room. She had wanted Normani, but maybe it was best she hadn't come, she'd only be hurt by the lack of actual TLC she would get since the girl was in a hurry.

Camila spread everything out, grabbing a bottle of wine she had taken from her parents and pouring three glasses.

Knocking on the door alerted her that the girl's were here and she fixed her hair up just a bit before Dinah unlocked the door.

"Hey, boo! Oooo, you got wine and everything!"

Camila chuckled, watching as her best friend walked straight over to the wine glasses and took a healthy sip.

"Thanks for being chill with me coming over, Camz."

"Camz?"

Lauren smiled softly, "Yeah, I wanted to give you a nickname, is that alright?"

Camila returned her smile, bolting the door and plopped down on the couch. "You can sit with me since Dinah is hogging the loveseat."

Lauren grabbed her wine glass and sat down next to Camila, scooting a little closer than necessary.

Dinah cut her eyes over to Lauren, smirking at the girl. Dinah did not like the way Normani was treating Camila, she wasn't surprised but, still, this was her bestfriend. She deserved an actual relationship and Lauren was drop dead gorgeous, stable and interested. Just call her the captain of this ship SS Camren.

"Wow, this is some really rich wine, where'd you get it?"

"Oh, you enjoy wine? Like actually study it and everything?"

Lauren swirled her wine around in her glass, sniffing it like the pros do before taking a light sip and swirling it around in her mouth. "You could say that," she joked.

"That's cute, anyway, are you down to watch Stranger Things as well?"

"I'm down with anything, I'm just happy to hang out with you."

Dinah raised her eyebrow, damn Lauren was smooth as fuck. Why hadn't she thought of this sooner?

----//

"Shitttt," Normani moaned out, her back fell against the sheets and she took deep inhales, trying to catch her breathe. A quickie turned into two hours of straight sex and she was utterly exhausted. How was she supposed to study now?

"Fuck, baby. That was amazing!"

Normani nodded, sighing as she rolled her body over towards the side of the bed.

"Where are you going?"

Normani didn't answer, grabbing her bottoms and her shirt.

"Ah, same Mani. I guess you're going to study now?"

Normani gave her another glance and turned around to walk towards the bedroom door and out towards the front.

"Well, damn. At least give me a hug or something goodbye."

Normani granted her wish, giving her a light hug and a kiss on the cheek. She had to get the hell out of there, she felt like shit for ignoring Camila. She just needed some reassurance so she dialed Lauren's number, hoping her bestfriend wasn't busy.

"Hello?"

"Lo, hey, what are you up to?"

"I'm kind of-"

"Lauren! You're supposed to cuddle me through this! I'm so scared!" Camila yelled, a whining undertone.

"Is that Camila? Where are you guys?"

"I'm at their apartment, we're watching Stranger Things. What's up?"

Normani frowned, why the hell was Lauren cuddling her Camila? "Oh, so that requires cuddling?"

Lauren chuckled lowly, "My bad, I didn't know you were serious about her, I thought you would be done with her by now. I'll back off if I need to."

"Who are you talking to? Tell them you're busy, Lolo," Camila demanded, reaching for Lauren's phone and snatching it away.

"Wait! No!" Lauren yelled, lunging towards the girl to take her phone away.

Camila expecting that move, dodged her and ran towards the kitchen. "Hey, whoever you ar-"

"Hey, Mila," Normani greeted.

"Normani? I thought you'd be asleep or deep into your textbook."

"I was but I had a little break, sounds like you're having fun."

"Give me that!" Lauren fake yelled, snatching her phone back."

Camila giggled, pulling Lauren close to her and tickling her sides.

"Stopppp! Omg, I'm on the phone! Camz, stop!"

"Camz, you guys got nicknames now?" Normani asks, a growl in her voice.

"Look, I said I'd back off."

"No, need. I can always fuck Dani if I need it, have fun with Camz."