Ch.6 Favorite

Normani hates feelings, she probably would go down in history as the only human that could operate without catching some. After her terrible relationship with her last ex, Arin, she had effectively built the thickest wall against love, crushes and everything in between. It was almost scary, but it benefitted her.

However, now there was a certain brown-eyed Latina was trying to test her. Sure, there hadn't been enough time to make her feel any actual feelings but Normani could see the potential. She hadn't gone two years without an inkling of romantic feelings out of nowhere. No, it required incredible foresight and preventative measures. Normally, Normani would already cut the person out of her life if they presented any potential red flags, but Camila....Camila was an exception.

So, that's why she was standing in front of the girl's apartment. Originally she had expected the exact opposite, she wanted to be in her bed receiving killer head from the girl but no...she was outside about to knock on Camila's door. Sighing, she raised her hand to the door and knocked a few times to signal her arrival. Stay strong, she thought.

A few seconds later, an adorable, sleepy girl opened the door, clad in a banana onesie. "Hey, Mani!"

Normani's eyesbrows furrowed and her mouth slightly dropped. Well, she definitely wasn't getting any tonight if this was how the girl was dressed. "Um...hey, Mila. Nice...pajamas?"

Camila chuckled, pulling the girl inside before leaning into her to give her a quick, soft peck on her lips. "Come on, let's go to my room. I already have Tangled ready to play on Netflix."

Normani's eyebrows furrowed even more, yet she allowed herself to be led to the girl's room. What the actual fuck was going on, she wondered. Was this a sleepover or something? Once they reached Camila's room, she climbed into her bed and motioned for Normani to follow. Normani blinked a few times, eyeing Camila warily. This wasn't what she was expecting, to cuddle was one thing but to cuddle in her bed while she wore a onesie and watched a Disney movie? Nah, she wasn't into this. This was what people who are dating did.

"Normani? Come on, come over here and cuddle with me." Camila knew that the girl was uncomfortable, but she did ask her to cuddle over the phone before she came. She couldn't stand there and act lost, right? "Come on, you won't die, I promise."

Normani bit her lip, weighing her options. She could try and seduce the girl and get what she originally wanted...or she could try and cuddle her. There were possible repercussions to both actions: on one hand Camila could be hurt that she came over and disregarded what she wanted to do and then on the other hand she could cuddle the girl and set the wrong expectations for what they were doing. Fuck, shit gets complicated even when it's not that serious.

"It's ok, you don't have to cuddle...I know it's not something you're used to so...I'll just take this off and we can fuck, ok?" Camila started lowering the zipper to her onesie, revealing her bare skin.

Normani had never felt so conflicted in her life, but this is what she wanted right? If so, she definitely didn't feel good about it. "Wait...no. Pull it back up, I'll cuddle you."

Camila smiled, sliding the zipper back up and opening her arms wide to signal she wanted a hug. "Well, come on then."

And just like that, Normani broke her first rule for Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao.

-----

Normani stirred awake, moving her arms out as she began her morning stretch. Feeling unknown weight on her chest, she quickly shot her eyes open. Where the hell was she? Looking down towards her chest, Normani was shocked as hell to see Camila's head on her chest, the girl's hair all over the place. Abort, abort, Normani thought. She did not sleep over at anyone's place. That was like the ultimate no-no but as intertwined as both the girls were, she knew she wouldn't be able to slip out unnoticed.