3. Into You Pt. 1

Camila was shocked, the feel of Normani's lips was better than she could of ever imagined. She sucked Normani's tongue, letting her hands slide down to Mani's ass.

"Mm..." Normani moaned. It seemed Camila wasn't as shy as before, and she definitely wasn't complaining.

Camila groaned, as she felt herself become wetter after every glide of their lips against each other. She wanted, no needed more. So much more than this. "Mani....can we...can we get out of here?"

Normani started to move her lips away from Camila's, but not without nibbling on the girl's bottom lip first. "Yeah, let's go to mine."
-----
Dinah had finally finished making the grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Surely she deserved the friend of the year award for this. Who else makes their drunk friend food at a party to sober them up?

"Chancho! Yo...where are you?" Dinah asked to the empty space where Camila was supposed to be waiting in. Where the hell was Camila? Dinah sat the food back down in the kitchen, asking the semi-sober girl next to the refrigerator to watch it for her.

She walked back towards the living room, searching for her friend. She couldn't have went far, right? Oh God, she thought, what if someone had taken advantage of her or she got lost?

"DJ! There you are! I've been looking for you," Lauren yelled, interrupting Dinah's inner dialogue.

"Uh, hey Lo. Have you seen Camila?"

Lauren frowned, her buzz lifting slightly as she racked her brain for the last time she'd seen her. "Uh, no...I haven't seen her in awhile. Wasn't she with you last?"

Dinah groaned, "Yeah, and I told her to stand by the wall and wait for me to get her some food. I'm worried, she was so drunk and what if, what if something happened?"

Lauren's eyes widened, "No, no way. I mean, actually, Normani is M.I.A too. So...I bet anything they're together."

Dinah's eyebrow raised, "Oh, really? So, does Normani really have a thing for my bestie or is she a fuckgirl?"

Lauren giggled, "Uh, I'm gonna say a bit of both. However, she isn't that bad. I promise, Camila is in good hands...literally."
---------
Pushing Camila against the front door, Normani bolted it before latching their lips back together. She was so starved, she needed Camila, needed her a moaning mess underneath her, needed to taste her. She had to know if she was sweet, tangy or a bit of both.

"Fuckk, Maniii," Camila moaned, throwing her head back as Normani trailed kisses down from her lips to her neck. She was so affected by every single thing Normani was doing.

Normani, slid her hands up Camila's crop top, lifting it up and over Camila's head. She kissed further down, flicking her tongue over Camila's collar bones as she started to undo her bra.

Camila opened her eyes slowly, staring down as Normani kissed around her newly freed breasts. She blinked a few times, making sure she wasn't having a wet dream. However, as soon as she felt her right nipple being sucked into Normani's mouth, she knew that it was real; too real.

"Yesss, baby like that," Camila moaned. She placed her hand behind Normani's head, pushing her head closer and keeping her right where she was.

Normani smiled, before moving to the other breast and repeating her actions. She loved when people grabbed her head, it was such a turn on.

Camila bit her lip, her eyes fluttering back shut as she enjoyed Normani's mouth. God, if her mouth felt this good on her breast then she couldn't imagine how it would feel eating her out.

Normani must've been thinking the same thing because she released Camila's breast with a pop before kissing down her stomach, nipping at random spots. She placed her hand on the button of Camila's jeans, undoing it and unzipping her pants.

"Is this ok, Mila?" She asked before she moved any further.

Camila opened her eyes, nodding before she leaned down to give Normani another kiss.

Normani smiled brightly and then pulled Camila's jeans down. She made a slight, teasing show as she kissed her way back up towards Camila's thong. She kissed her shins, and thighs before removing her thong with her teeth.

Camila gasped as she watched her. She thought only people in books or movies pulled down underwear with their teeth. Apparently, she was gladly mistaken.

Normani licked her lips, spreading Camila's legs before she dove in.

"FUCK!" Camila yelled. She was not expecting Normani to dive right in, and she definitely didn't expect the gush of wetness that escaped her without her being able to stop it.

Normani moaned, licking from her opening to her clit, savoring Camila's tangy taste. She was pretty sure, no girl had ever tasted this good. She wrapped her lips around her clit, sucking slightly before licking back down, catching each drop of Camz's wetness.

Camila was in another place, her hand gripped Normani's head and her hips began to move on their own accord as she rode Normani's face.

Normani was even more turned on now, she loved having a lover that wasn't afraid to let go. She placed her hands back on Camila's ass and helped her move against her tongue.

It wasn't long before inaudible Spanish flew from Camila's mouth as she mixed moans between fucks and praises. Camila pushed Normani's face even closer and she moved her hips even faster, her breaths came out in erratic pants and she began to see white.

"Oh...fuck....baby you... I'm cum.."

Normani smiled as Camila's body shook against the front door and she heard the girl scream. Normani had to drop her smile as she rushed to taste every bit of Camila Cabello that she could.

Camila felt the last tremor subside and she slowly slid down to the floor. "Holy shit."

Normani giggled, using her hand to wipe off Camila's excess cum. "You, uh...you taste really fucking good."

Camila burst out into laughter, her cheeks burning as she blushed. "I...well...thank you. I gotta say...you really know what you're doing."

Normani winked, "Thanks, babe."

Camila laughed again, before pausing to admire Normani. There was only problem, "Why are you still fully dressed?"

Normani laughed, pulling Camila up and leading her to her bedroom. "You can change that, you know?"

Camila smiled and pushed Normani onto the bed. "Oh, I will."

------
I hope you guys enjoyed, thanks for reading and please shoot me some comments and faves if you're feeling it.

I'll get the next part out even quicker then ;)