21-Love Follows

Your POV

I slipped into my wedding dress. It was solid white. And it was (whatever style/ look you want). Lilac was straightening my (h/c) hair. Now it goes to the bottom of my shoulder blades. Mom stood in front of me doing my makeup. I had switched my black eyepatch for my white one. I gently touched my necklace then put my bracelet on.

I looked into the mirror at my right (e/c) eye. I gently touched my face. I look pretty. I stood up and my dress was done up. Then a (f/c) belt was placed around my waist. I looked in the full body mirror. I actually look stunning.

Dad came in and handed me my bouquet of 6 dark blue roses. Dad smiled, "Are you ready, (f/n)?" I nodded, "Yeah."

I watched the doors to the hall open. The petals (sis/n) had scattered on the floor. Haruhi and (sis/n) standing beside each other in (f/c) dresses holding bouquets that matched mine. Haruhi is actually my maid of honor. Takashi stood looking at me.

He had on a black tux with a (f/c) tie and a dark blue rose in his pocket. Mitsukuni stood right beside him matching him except for a bow tie instead of a tie. And Satoshi beside him also wearing a bow tie.

I noticed the host club spread between both the front rows. Tamaki and Kyoya sitting with my family and the twins with Takashi's. I took a big breathe and took a step forward.

Me and my dad slowly walked down the aisle. Tamaki was literally crying looking at us. Then I noticed something, a single tear falling down Takashi's face. While his lips were twitched up into his smile.

I finally stood beside my father till he handed me off. I stood beside Takashi under the arch. We smiled as we stared at each other. He said, "(f/n) I promise to love you with all my heart." That's so heartfelt.

I took a breath, "I'll always remember meeting you. I'll remember everything that's happened so far. And I'll still stand by your side in the future."

The preacher asked us if we would take each other. And of course both of us said, "I do."

Honey reached into his pocket and handed Takashi the rings. Takashi handed me the one for him. He took my left hand and gently slide on my ring. I noticed the small diamond embedded in the gold ring. I gently slid the gold band onto Takashi's left hand.

I stared at him tuning stuff out. "You may now kiss the bride." Takashi leaned in giving my a short sweet kiss. Everyone started clapping. We walked out and I stared at him, "Hello. It's not a single bit different really." He smiled, "It is. Now you're officially mine."

I felt myself blush, "Don't say that Takashi." He leaned over and kissed the top of my head.

-----
We sat in the reception which was held in a large ballroom. Me and Takashi got up from our table after eating supper. We went to the center of the dance floor. I heard our planner, "Ladies and gentleman it's time for the newlyweds first dance. Then it'll be time to cut the cake."

Everyone's eyes went to us. Takashi and me got prepared. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he put his on my hip. I smiled, I'm head over heels for you Takashi.

-----
I stood by the cake. We ended up making it (your favorite type of cake). We both had a slice on our plates. Takashi took a little spoon and got some icing. Then he smeared the little bit onto my cheek.

My eyes went wide, "You did not..." Then he put a regular spoonful into my mouth. After I swallowed it I glared at him with my (e/c) eye. I got some cake onto the spoon. He leaned over closing his eyes and opened his mouth.

I grinned and shoved the cake piece towards his mouth, and sticking the spoon in my own mouth. You get what you earn. He stared at me with shock and confusion written in his eyes.

-----
I stood in the hall with only Takashi and the hosts. All of us have actually graduated. This is nice, we're still so close.

Tamaki smiled, "I'm so proud you married my daughter Mori. It's you and not those shady twins." Hikaru said, "Come on..." Kaoru finished, "Who are You calling shady?" Tamaki yelled, "of course you two little devils!"

Kyoya didn't have his notebook or laptop. He sighed, "Technically is different because each of them would've originally been expected to marry somebody's second child."

I nodded, "Yeah but it's fine Kyoya." Haruhi looked at me smiling, "I'm so happy you've found and married your love." I gently nodded my head yes while smiling.

Honey grabbed me and made us spin in circles, "(n/n)-chan. I'm really happy Takashi has you. He really deserved someone he loved." I felt my cheeks heat up. Great, now I'm blushing again.

-----
We drove home to the small home (well not actually small) that we bought. 8 family/ guests bedrooms and 15 staff bedrooms. Technically we didn't have much staff at the moment though.

Lilac came to become the head maid. Fredrick came with Takashi to become head butler. Besides that we only have Igami, a chef. Kayona a new maid, she's only 19. A butler, Steffon, has joined us. We also have gotten 2 chauffeurs, Damion and Rick. We just need to find 1 more chef, a gardener and a doctor. With that we'll be up to 10 staff.

We closed the door and I stared down at my wedding dress. Today was an amazing day. I'll never want to forget it.