5-My House

Your POV

I sat between Mori and Honey. When we pulled up to my house I bowed my head, "Thank you guys so much for the ride." Honey grabbed my wrist, "Hey (n/n)-chan can we see your house?!"

I tilted my head, "Um sure... Consider it thanks for the ride." We all got out and the driver pulled away. Honey ran up and stood by the door as I and Mori walked to it.

I gently opened the door, "Hey! I'm home! I have company!" Almost automatically my personal maid Lilac and our older butler Evan were at the door. Evan bowed, "Miss (l/n) your home early. I'm happy that you've brought guests. Sirs may I know your names and if you're staying for supper?"

Honey smiled, "I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but you can call me honey. And this is Takashi Morinozuka, but we call him Mori. Hey (n/n)-chan can we stay for supper?"

I smiled, "It'd be okay with me." Honey nodded, "Then okay. Sir, we'll stay for supper then." Evan bowed then headed for the kitchen. Lilac curtsied, "Miss (l/n) do you want any help or snacks?" I nodded, "Um water and one strawberry cake from the dessert pantry?" Lilac nodded, "Of course miss."

Honey started jumping up and down, "Thank you (n/n)-chan! Strawberry cake is my favorite!" I saw Lilac smile as she walked away.

-----
Honey ate the entire cake by himself. Mori and I kept enjoying the water. I sat on my desk chair. My room was simple. A queen size bed. My desk in a corner with its chair. I had 2 framed certificates above my desk, one for my excelling martial art performance the other for my business stuff.

A door to my walk-in closet and a door to my bathroom. A punching bag hanging in a corner. A nightstand on one side of my bed with a clock and hairbrush on it. A black sofa in one corner.

Then another table beside it. Only holding some boxing gloves, wraps, and my young trophies. By young trophies I mean small ones. It has 7 on it. Beside it on the floor sat my national and international trophies. There's 4 national 3rd place, 8 national 2nd place, and 14 national 1st place. Then I was really proud of my 3 international 3rd place, 2 international 2nd place, and 2 international 1st place.

Mori and honey sat on the foot of my bed while I had my desk chair turned around towards them. I smiled, "So what do you guys think?" Honey smiled, "It's nice! Your room and your house! The maid and butler seem really nice too!" Mori just simply nodded in agreement.

I smiled, "Thanks, guys! Um, do you mind if I go change?" Honey grinned, "Not at all!" I went into my walk-in closet and locked. I got out of my dress throwing it into the hamper. I slipped on black leggings. Then I choose a light grey tank top dress. Then I put on light grey socks. There now I match.

I heard my door open, "(f/n)! (F/n)! (F/n)! Wait!" Then there was a loud scream. I came out of my closet, "It's okay (sis/n)." I saw her in a red tutu, black tank top, and black knee-high socks.

Soon the nanny and Holly were at my door. The nanny's name is Hope. Hope smiled weakly, "What's wrong (sis/n)?" (Sis/n) pointed at honey and Mori, "Boys..."

Then her arm slowly dropped down. Hope and Holly smiled. Holly said, "It's fine (sis/n) this is Miss (f/n)'s friends." (Sis/n) smiled, "Ah! Okay bye, bye Hope. Bye, bye Holly." They left closing my door.

(Sis/n) got to where she was sitting between them. (Sis/n) smiled, "How old are you guys?" Honey smiled, "We're 17. I'm honey and that's Mori." (Sis/n) started giggling, "Like the food!"

Honey nodded and smiled, "Yeah you're really smart, (sis/n)-chan!" (Sis/n) smiled, "Thanks! Oh yeah! (F/n)! I remember! Mom and dad are home!" I smiled, "That's nice (sis/n)."

She smiled more, "Mommy says we're having my favorite supper!" And with that she climbed off the bed. Then she ran out of my room closing the door behind her.

Honey smiled, "She has a lot of energy." I nodded and Mori said, "Yeah." I looked at them, "So it's technically 5:30 now... So supper starts in an hour." They smiled at me.

-----
Dad sat at the head of the supper table with mom to his right. The (sis/n) sat to the left of dad where I would normally sit. Then Honey was beside (sis/n) and Mori was across from honey. While I sat beside honey so I could see everyone with my right eye.

(Sis/n) usually sits beside mom so she looks really excited to be sitting beside dad for once. We all sat talking and laughing. Dad was really happy to know I was friends with these two other nationally famous martial artists. Because him, mom and them just got introduced right before supper.

Dad smiled and said, "All three of you. You too even (sis/n), no matter what you do. Remember to give it your best shot." I smiled gently at the advice I always heard. I always try dad.

-----
We headed up to my room before the guys left. I went into my closet to get stuff and after opening the door that shoebox fell off the shelf. Everything scattered, I closed the door. Honey frowned, "What's wrong (n/n)-chan?" I shook my head, "It's fine. Everything is fine."

Honey said, "Is that the truth do you want help (n/n)-chan?" I sighed and (sis/n) came in running into my closet. Then I picked her up taking her out. I came in to see them staring. I shook my head, "It's secret. But you guys... Can go ahead and look at it."

Honey looked at me, "Are you sure (n/n)-chan?" I nodded my head. They went into the room slowly looking at the papers.

I knew it. It contained a picture of my bruised up face. A picture of my left eye, the now white slit red. Then a pic where the slit was starting to become white. There was a single paper from the hospital. It listed all the procedures I went through to fix stuff.

There was a tattered cut up dress that was folded up that Mori was holding up at the moment. There was a two-page police report in the box. On the ground set a tiny bloodstained stuffed rabbit, that's small enough to fit in my palm.

I watched as the boys looked over the stuff. Then once they were done I put the stuff back in the box so the tattered folded dress sat on top. Then I put the lid on the shoe box and put it back on the shelf. Honey hugged me, "I'm sorry that happened to you (n/n)-chan!"

I weakly smiled, "It's in the past now but it's our secret." Honey nodded, "Okay it's our secret. But how old were you..." I sighed, "I was 14. It was my last year of middle school. (Sis/n) was only 2."

-----
Honey had left in his limo and me and Mori stood out by the gates, waiting for his. Mori gently hugged me. I looked up at him. He smiled, "(f/n) I want to protect you." Then his limo pulled up. He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I'll try to keep you safe." Then he got into his limo and left.

I stood there still. He wants to... Protect me... He kissed my... Forehead. Then I felt my cheeks blush as I ran into the house to my room.

Originally Posted - July 23, 2017
Most Recent Update- July 10, 2019