30-When We're 30

A/n: don't own the pics. Just a combo to show off outfits later in this chapter

Takashi's POV

I stared at Tora and Tanae. Even though they have my grey eyes I think they'll be like (f/n). I mean they have (h/c) hair like (f/n). Both of them turn one in about a month.

But the big thing is that today is (f/n)s 30th birthday even though I already am. Tora had her fists wrapped in (f/n)s shirt, while Tanae was in (f/n)s criss cross legs. I picked up Tanae and she smiled at me, so I smiled back.

Haru burst in his typical 4 year old self, "Happy birthday mommy." I smiled remembering when we made her breakfast in bed. He's gotten so big. Haru climbed on the bed and wrapped his arms around (f/n)s shoulders.

I placed a gentle kiss on (f/n)s forehead. Haru said, "Eww that's icky." I smiled shaking my head. I placed my forehead on (f/n)s.

Haru placed his hand on my lips and shoved them away. I stared at him as he placed a kiss on (f/n)s cheek. Then he gave me a 'what are you going to do about it?' look. I let out a small laugh as (f/n) started giggling.

Haru ran out and I placed a kiss on Tora's forehead. Then I gently kissed Tanae's. While I kissed Tanae's she grabbed a tight handful of my hair. I slowly got her hand to let go. Then I stared into (f/n)s eyes until Haru burst into the room.

Haru placed a (f/c) card into (f/n)s hands. She read it out loud, "I love you mommy. You make the swun... Go round. You are really pretty. You smell like flowers and love me and sissys." (F/n) had a smile on her face, "I love you too Haru." Haru had a really bright smile on his face.

I love you so much (f/n). You, Haru, Tora and Tanae. Haru gave Tora and Tanae extra gentle kisses on their foreheads.

---Big time skip---
Your POV

Tora and Tanae were 5. Both had on nice wine red dresses. It went to their knees, each dress had straps. I was in a dark wine colored dress. It went to my knees. It was strapped and had a v neckline, with it was white flats. While the girls had on white leggings and white boots. (Described from pic at top)

I placed baskets in each of the girls hands. Tora's had red rose petals while Tanae's had white rose petals. Tora's hair goes down to her shoulder blades and she is slightly shorter. Tanae's hair we have at shoulder length. It helps people tell our two identical twins apart.

-----
I stood up at the alter. I watched as Tora and Tanae made there way forward with the baskets spreading rose petals. I looked at Kyoya's fiancé sitting in the back row on Tamaki's side. I feel kind of sorry for her.

I glanced at the end of Tamaki's row. Haru being 9 and 3"8 already. Holding a pillow that had the wedding rings on it. Then Tora and Tanae skipped to the end of the row of girls.

The piano started playing and Haruhi stepped into the view of the doors. Her dad stood beside her in a tux. They slowly walked down the isle. I noticed Tamaki was crying but bitting his lip to keep noise from coming out. Then Haruhi's dad glared at Tamaki.

Then the pastor said, "We are gathered here today..."

-----
I woke up and rubbed my eyes glaring at my 5am alarm. Oh yeah today is Haruhi's. I pulled out my phone and called her. I smiled, "So how is it? Mrs. Suou?" Haruhi started coughing, "Why are you doing this (f/n)?"

I started giggling, "Cause you just got married Mrs. Suou." Haruhi sighed, "It'll take a while to get used to that name." I grinned, "Well that's okay. It was the same for me with Morinozuka. I'm sorry I had to leave the reception early. The girls were really fussy since they didn't get a nap."

Haruhi said, "It's no problem. I'm glad you came. Thanks for being my maid of honor." I shook my head, "The pleasure was all mine Haruhi."

Tora and Tanae burst into my room grabbing the phone. Tanae hit speaker. They said, "Auntie, auntie!" I heard Haruhi giggle, "What?"

Tanae said, "It was so much fun." Tora said, "Thanks for giving us such pwetty red dwesses!" I smiled as they talked away to Haruhi. Smiling as Haruhi correctly identified each of them by how they spoke.

I have such amazing family and friends. Even with all the bad things I've faced. I wouldn't change a single thing. Because this right here is amazing, and I'm getting this greatness at 35.