12-Supper, News and a Garden

Takashi/Mori's POV

I stared at my father, "I was wondering if we could invite my fiancé and her family to supper tonight?" Dad stared at me, "Sure. Just be sure to tell the cooks. She has a sibling right?" I nodded, "A little sister." After that I went down the hall to the kitchen.

-----
Dad stood in a tux waiting in the front entry. My little brother Satoshi and me were in matching dark grey tuxes. Satoshi grinned, "So I get to meet you fiancé. I'm glad you finally picked a girl." I sighed, "Stop it Satoshi. And don't say anything rude when her and her family arrive."

The doorbell rang and our head butler opened it. He turned and smiled opening the door, "Master the (l/n) household has arrived." He bowed then escorted the family over to us.

I noticed her dad wearing a black tux. Her mom had on a long flowing dress that was (moms eye color) matching her eyes. (F/n) had on a black dress that went to her knees. It had long sleeves and the neckline was like a tank top. It made her (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes stand out even more. (Sis/n) had on a dark burgundy dress.

Dad and (f/n)'s dad shook hands. Dad said, "Akira Morinozuka." While her dad said, "(dads/n) (l/n) and this is my wife (moms/n)." Dad gently shook her moms hand. Dad smiled and motioned to me and Satoshi, "These are my sons, Takashi and Satoshi."

(F/n) gently smiled while readjusting her eyepatch. Her dad smiled, "These are my daughters, (f/n) and (sis/n)."

-----
As we sat at the supper table our parents spoke business. I simply ate my food. (Sis/n) was talking to Satoshi about a dance class she was in. Her and Satoshi were in their own world. I looked at (f/n) who sat holding herself with poise.

-----
After supper I gave (f/n) a hug before she got into the limo with her family. When I came back in the front door I noticed Satoshi waiting for me. Satoshi grinned, "I guess you found your girl. Hey do you mind me asking what happened to her eye?"

I nodded my head yes and headed up to my room. I stared at the ceiling, I don't think I can imagine being attacked. I mean she was 14. I placed my wrist against my forehead, I hope she's better now.

-----
Your POV

I stared at the newspaper club that was following us around. They're up to no good. Renge was posing in front of them and taking their attention though. We're playing kick the can having fun. It's better since we aren't actually hosting people at the moment.

I stood playing until I had to much. I went and sat by the tree. The newspaper people came up to me. I gently smiled towards them, please don't be awkward.

I stared at them, "Hey. What do you guys need?" I watched them push their president forward as I readjusted my eyepatch.

He straightened his tie, "Well, um... We'd like to interview you." I gently smiled, "Sure go ahead." He smiled, a little deviously? He said, "How do you feel being a club manager?"

I smiled, "It's nice. I get to make great friends." He's asking easy questions. He sighed, "Miss (l/n) also how do you feel being surrounded by many eligible men?" I looked at him, "What do you mean?"

He shook his head as though regaining his thoughts, "You are one of the people at school that doesn't have a fiancé." I glared at him with my right (e/c) eye, "Is there something wrong with that?"

He backed away, "No there's nothing wrong with it. I just meant... Had you considered anyone in the club?" Hide it from the fangirls. I sighed, "No I haven't. Do you have anymore questions?" He glanced at a paper, "One more, what's your favorite color?"

I looked at him confused, "My favorite color is (f/c)." With that honey came running over and grabbed my hand pulling me up. Then he let it go and I stared at him.

He grinned, "Hey (n/n)-chan, we're playing a new game!" I gently smiled, "What's it called?"

-----
The hosts ended up intimidating the newspaper club. Showing them obvious proof by presenting a recording chip. Which that credit goes to Kyoya.

I smiled at them not knowing what to think anymore. I guess this is why nobody wants to get on the host clubs bad side. They're really powerful names. I'm not sure if mine is close to as powerful as theirs. I mean international glass companies and martial arts.

I really am surprised but my mom was the heir to her family's glass business. And dad got the martial arts... So it all adds up. It's weird considering that they've thought of having me be the heir of martial arts. They've considered giving (sis/n) the glass companies.

Does the name (l/n) have any power though? Suou, Ootori, Hitachiin, Morinozuka and Haninozuka do.

-----
Me and Takashi walked around in my family's garden. He had came over after going home. He was in a grey v neck t shirt that matched his eyes and dark wash jeans. I was in a black tank top with a white off the shoulders top. Plus black flats and simple (whatever wash you prefer) jeans.

He smiled, "There's (f/c)." I looked at the small circular area, "Yeah. (F/c) is my favorite color. The circle was made for me. One different type of (f/c) for that year of my life is added." So there's 18 different types and it has (f/c) and my (past favorite colors) as well."

Takashi smiled, "That's beautiful. Why a white rose in the center?" I looked at it smiling brightly, "It's supposed to represent the actual day I was born. White can stand for purity. So that's why it was choose. It's the same for both me and (sis/n) circle. It starts with a white rose, our birth. Then it goes out. But (sis/n) definitely isn't as big yet."

I felt Takashi grabbed my hand and I looked at him. I looked into his eyes watching the calmness that danced in them. I watched the corner of his lips twitch up into his smile.

He gently touched my cheek then kissed my forehead. I smiled and looked at him. He leaned over again and actually kissed me. Afterwards I stared into his eyes noticing the worry.

I gently smiled, "It's fine." I gently wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him into a hug. He slowly wrapped his arms under mine then pulled me up to where we were eye to eye.

I started giggling, "What're you doing Takashi?" He gave me another gentle kiss then set me back on my feet staring into my eyes, "I think I love you." I smiled, "I agree Takashi. I think I might love you too." Then I gave him a gentle hug.