16-Apperitance in Love

Your POV

I stared at Takashi. He had a spear about an inch from a guys forehead. The guy then bowed, "I'm Ritsu Kasanoda. Please let me be your apprentice sempai." Wait what? What's happening?

-----
I learned apparently people fear Kasanoda because of his looks. Which is sad. I readjusted my eyepatch. I hate when people judge me based off of my eye.

Takashi ended up accepting him as an apprentice. I watched Kasanoda following Takashi down a path. My stomach clenched, something bad. I noticed Takashi push Kasanoda forward. Then he chopped apart the flower pot sending it shattering.

Kasanoda's eyes held amazement in them.

-----
I stared at Kasanoda. I feel sorry for him. The twins had him in a maid costume with cat ears on. I'm not going to laugh. But the twins were laughing so hard he glared at them.

The music room doors opened and I started walking over, "Hey welcome to the host club. I'm sorry but..." He started laughing but he was covering his mouth. He was blushing and Kasanoda yelled at him.

I tuned them out, I don't want to here yelling.

-----
The next day's the twins got Kasanoda ready to leave the club room I groaned internally. His hair in dreadlocks... A green with yellow polka dot bandana around his neck. Finally a bear.

Which the bear is apparently Kuma-chan. I didn't know Tamaki held a stuffed animal close like Honey. As Kasanoda walked out I wanted to grab his hand and stop him.

Apparently he needed a "lovely item" like honey is to Takashi. Because it would take the "edge" off of Kasanoda. But isn't everyone fine just the way they are?

-----
Today Kasanoda gave up on letting the twins style his items. I walked over to him, "There's no need to change. Being yourself is the best thing." Kasanoda stared at me, "You aren't scared of me?" I shook my head no, "No. You aren't threatening me at all."

Kasanoda smiled, "That's exactly similar to what Haruhi told me." I gently smiled and walked away. Maybe he'll listen to it if he heard it twice.

-----
Ritsu had a bird and him and Haruhi were holding it. I hope it gets better. Yet then I noticed red paint splatter onto Haruhi's uniform and the bird take off flying. It's better, I felt a bright smile come to my face.

-----
I stared at Kasanoda sitting beside Haruhi. Aw that's cute. Haruhi and him were very awkward. The aura around them was nice though. Even though Tamaki tried to separate them.

Haruhi gave him some metal things to mess with. All the girls were looking at Haruhi and Kasanoda due to the "moe". But I don't really care. What matters is love and peoples happiness. That the real truth.

-----
I gently sat on the bench. Me and (sis/n) had decided to go to the park. (Sis/n) was swinging on a swing. (Sis/n) had on a grey t shirt and denim shorts.

I got up and went over to her. I began pushing her. She giggled, "Higher. Push me higher, (f/n)!" I pushed her slightly higher and smiled at her laughing.

I noticed a little boy run into the park and go to the monkey bars. He's full of energy. I noticed a young looking woman come in after him. He went to her then he went back to the monkey bars. She left the park.

I glanced at the boy, he looks like he's around 10? Maybe... I guess she trusts him to be on his own. I'd be terrified about that. Leaving my kid somewhere on their own.

Soon enough my phone alarm went off, "(sis/n) time to go home." She pouted and reluctantly got off the swing. We left the park but I couldn't help but to glance at the little boy as we left.

-----
(Sis/n) laid beside me in my bed. Today we had decided was our day to spend time together. (Sis/n) didn't want us apart for a moment so... I rarely even got to the bathroom.

-----
When I walked down the halls at school I noticed everyone wasn't as scared to pass by Kasanoda anymore. Which is a success in my opinion.

I watched as girls looked at him with weird looks in their eyes. Is that because of the "moe"? I looked at Kasanoda and shrugged my shoulders. At least they aren't as scared anymore.

-----
I feel like it enough. I pulled the batter bowl up. I stared at the pan then slid it into the oven. I started to clean up my mess as I hummed.

-----
I handed the club a container full of brownies. Everyone grabbed one. Please like them. Tamaki smiled, "Oh my dearest daughter. You have mastered the culinary arts. This is beyond fantastic." He's being too dramatic.

I sighed, "It's just brownies Tamaki." Kyoya looked at me, "They're good." I guess that's a great compliment? Honey tugged on my sleeve and I turned to him. He smiled, "Hey (n/n)-chan! Do you plan to make more soon?"

I sighed, "I'm not sure. I'll consider it." Haruhi grabbed one and took a bite and her eyes widened. She smiled, "(f/n) sempai these are great!" The twins both grabbed one in unison. Mori reached in grabbing the last one.

After the twins took a bite they both pulled me into a hug between them. I noticed Hikaru was the one on my right. I felt Takashi pat my head, "It's good."