31- My Babies are Bigger

-----Ten Years Later-----

Haruhi's POV

Hiromi is now 9. Hiromi has Tamaki's bright blue eyes and my brown hair. Adrian is 6. He looks exactly like Tamaki. But I thinks he's taking after my personality. Both of my kids always want to help others like Tamaki though.

It's hard to think that (f/n)s girls are just about to be 16 tomorrow. I mean I remember when they were born. When they were my flower girls. How they were so excited about my babies. How they call me Auntie.

I finally tied the bow on top of the box for Tanae. Tanae and Tora both choose to start keeping their (h/c) hair right below their shoulder blades. Their dark grey eyes always seem to sparkle. Tanae and Tora have actually ended up both being 5"6.

Haru has his black hair and eye catching (e/c) eyes. He's very caring. He seems to be chill and calm like Mori. He usually doesn't show his emotions. But he talks more than Mori.

The girls seem to have strong control over their emotions. And just like Hikaru and Kaoru are very close to each other. Tora is definitely more reserved than Tanae though.

Kyoya's POV

I stood behind my wife Lillian brushing her hair. Her long blonde hair and emerald eyes. She's a person who enjoys trivial affection. Our five year old daughter Cynthia sat in her lap watching me brush Mommy's hair. Cynthia got my black hair but Lillian's emerald eyes. Our son is 7, Kyon. He's probably studying at the moment. He has blonde hair and green eyes exactly like Lillian.

Honey's POV

Gianna came into the room as I was wrapping the girls presents, "Mitsukuni." I smiled and turned to her, "What is it Gianna?" She held up a pregnancy test and I stared at it. I then went to her and pulled her into a hug.

Gianna smiled, "I'm so happy." I smiled, "I am too. We'll have another little one." Just then Taylor popped in. Her black hair and brown eyes making her look exactly like Gianna. She's only 5, but she brightens my world.

Hikaru's POV

Me and Kaoru stood beside each other and bowed. We had just finished the runway show of our fashion line. Tonight I'll go home to my fiancé Holly. She's from England. She's got long rich dark brown hair and light green eyes. Kaoru will head home to Mabel.

Mabel is a cute red head with lots of freckles. She's has big deep blue eyes. Her hair is really curly. She's from Sweden originally. Kaoru adopted her when she was 9. That was 4 years ago.

Now that she's 13 she's becoming more and more rebellious. She takes after me and Kaoru when we were younger playing pranks. Mabel is literally adorable.

Satoshi's POV

I stared at my girlfriend. We've been together for 3 years. Tomorrow she'll come with me to see Takashi and the others. Kayona placed a kiss on my cheek and then snuggled back up to me watching the movie.

Kayona is calm and reserved. She isn't from a rich background. But in love that never matters. Haruhi and Tamaki proved that to me. Her curly red hair that was in a short bob that only goes half way down her neck. Her large chocolate brown eyes that can stare into my soul.

I'm head over heels for her. I'm not even sure if she knows it. Maybe I should propose to her? I mean I'd have no problem spending the rest of my life with her.

-----
Tora's POV

Me and Tanae woke up in our bunk beds, I had had the bottom one. We both hit the alarms on our phones. The we both got out of bed and started stretching. Then I watched Tanae's eyes light up. We hugged each other both saying, "Happy 16th Birthday!"

Mom came into the room packing two trays. Both having chocolate chip pancakes and milk. But mine having a pale pink rose and Tanae's having a dark purple one.

-----
Me and Tanae stood on each side of Haru in knee length, sweet heart neckline dresses. Haru was in a white button up with black pants. My dress was pale pink while Tanae's was dark purple.

Mom held a nice camera up and took a picture of us. Mom retired from international fighting when I was 6. Cause me and Tanae were scared about her getting hurt. Mom cares a lot about us. Even though mom doesn't have her eyepatch on right now she never goes out in public without it on.

Haru's black hair was messy while me and Tanae's looked really straight. People slowly came one by one. Satoshi even brought someone, his girlfriend apparently. She's pretty and her name is Kayona.

-----
Dad stood silently beside mom for almost the whole party. Dad slowly pulled me away from my friends and all our family. Dad smiled and ruffled my hair, "I'm really proud to have you as a daughter."

After a while I noticed him take Tanae away to do the same. Dad doesn't say much. But every single thing that dad says is so heartfelt.

-----
Your POV

Takashi came in and placed a kiss on my forehead. I weakly smiled, "I can't believe our baby girls are 16 already. Haru's already back at college tonight." Takashi pulled me into a tight hug, "It's okay (f/n). I love you and I'm very proud of you and our kids. I love our happy family." I can't believe that I'm 45... It seems so impossible, so far away.