15-Show Then Its Halloween

Your POV

I stood beside Haruhi. I had on a light brown puffy dress. The skirt barely hit my knees and it poofed out. I had on my necklace and bracelet cause I wouldn't let them take it off me. It felt like a ton worth of makeup was on my face.

I smiled, "Don't worry the prince will save us." Haruhi forced a smile, "O-Oh My L-Lord Fred-de-derick." Benio popped out, "I'm going to save you princess." Then Haruhi and Benio were lifted up by a platform.

Why am I here again? Oh yeah. Benio talked Haruhi into it. Benio really wanted Haruhi to be the princess. Then Haruhi chose that she wanted me to join her so she wasn't alone. She's not very good at acting... But she is always trying.

The picture of Haruhi kissing that girl during the ball popped up on screen. My eyes widened, what is going on here? Then Tamaki came to the edge of the platform. I watched Haruhi jump and land right on top of him.

Lobelia and the hosts chased Haruhi around the stage. Even Ranka (Haruhi's dad) was there. I stood there watching the sight. This is interesting. Then they all slipped on convenient banana peels.

-----
Takashi's POV

I stood in the room staring at (f/n). The host club choose to try to scare class 1-A tonight. I had on my uniform and face paint. I'm supposed to be Frankenstein.

(F/n) had her back against the wall. She had on witch costume. It was a black costume. It had a low cut sweetheart neckline. The skirt was slightly above mid thigh. Then she had on white leggings with red splotches. Her shoes were 6 inch black heels.

So she stood at 5"7 closer to the twins. Now she's only 9 inches shorter than me. She had the (f/c) bracelet on her wrist. And the necklace stood out against her neck and collarbone.

I smiled, "You look pretty (f/n)." She sighed, "You look more cute than scary. It's Booooring waiting for them." I gently smiled and nodded my head yes. (F/n) came over and gave me a hug, "I'm glad I'm a pretty witch. I thought you guys would have me be a pirate."

I smiled a little and kissed her forehead. I heard the door open and we popped apart. I stared at the guy, "Frankenstein..." (F/n) smiled, "Hey." He screamed and ran out of the room.

(F/n) came over giving me a hug, "Well now he's gone." She planted a kiss on my lips. I touched her cheek and pulled her into another kiss. She smiled, "I love you Takashi..." I nodded, "I love you too."

-----
We sat on the couch in my family's living room. (F/n) is staying the rest of the night and we're watching scary movies. We had both changed into comfortable clothes.

I stared at (f/n) in a black tight fitting t shirt and blue shorts. She was coming back from the kitchen with two bottles on water. She slipped back under the cover we were sharing. We sat side by side.

We watched the killer creep towards the closet the girl was hiding in. (F/n) had her arms wrapped around my arm. She turned into my chest while her eyepatch feel off.

I let her set in my lap and pull her into a hug. She looked at me and I noticed both her eyes were open, "Can we change it?" I saw the white line that ran up and down her left eye. Her left eye was the exact same (e/c) as her right one. But the line makes it look so different.

I nodded and flipped the channel until it was on a cooking show. (F/n) laid her head on my chest and blankly stared at the screen. Then I noticed her put her eyepatch on the coffee table. She hugged me around my neck, "Thanks Takashi."

We sat silently watching the cooking show as (f/n) kept her head laid on my chest. I looked down after a while to notice she was asleep on my lap.

I looked over to see Satoshi entering the living room. Satoshi grinned, "So you got her to fall asleep. She's so adorable." I nodded, "Yeah, she is." Satoshi came over and sat beside me, "Why'd you pick her to be your fiancé?"

I shook my head, "Because she's so nice. She's sweet and caring." Satoshi noticed her necklace, "Her necklace is really pretty." I just nodded my head yes. It's her engagement necklace. It really is pretty.

Satoshi yawned, "Are you putting her in a bed?" I just shrugged my shoulders while I looked at the tv. Satoshi's eyes widened a little, "Her eyepatch is off." I nodded, "Yeah cause she's sleeping."

Satoshi stared at her like it was such a sight to see. I sighed, "It's normal."