10-Visting Haruhi and a park

Your POV

The club choose to visit Haruhi today. I sat at the table eating breakfast with mom and (sis/n). My mom smiled, "Why are you smiling like that today?"

I gently smiled, "I'm going to a friends house." My mom smiled, "Tell me about them!" I shook my head, "Her name is Haruhi and she's a brunette. We're both in the same club." My mom smiled, "Dad told me you were the manager to a club. Which one?"

I tilted my head a little, "Ouran High School Host Club." My mom grinned, "Oh that's great. Are your two other friends in that club too?" I nodded, "Yeah." My sister pouted, "(f/n) has so many friends."

I smiled, "But you do too (sis/n). Remember Sarah and Jomi from dance class?" (Sis/n) smiled proudly, "Yeah they're my best friends!" I smiled, "See that's good (sis/n)."

-----
I walked up to the door of Haruhi's apartment. I watched the door open right in front of me. Haruhi looked at me, "Aren't you early?" I saw Haruhi in a pink dress with a white t shirt in under it.

I automatically looked at myself, I had on a light purple tank top and a black mid thigh skirt. Light purple Capri leggings and black flats finished the look. I guess I was right in letting (sis/n) pick out my outfit for today.

I smiled, "Yeah. I decided to walk. I just got here earlier than I thought I would." Haruhi tilted her head smiling, "Would you like to head to the grocery store with me?" I nodded my head, "Sure."

-----
When we got close to Haruhi's house I was packing two grocery sacks in each hand. While she had one in each of hers, she demanded she had to do a fair share too. She's always very good at making her own way.

We noticed a lot of people crowding around in front of Haruhi's apartment. Then I saw it. Of course they rode in a limo here. We walked over to the club.

I heard Tamaki say, "We can not call her place cramped or shabby." Then the twins in unison said, "Yes boss." I stood watching Haruhi slowly lose her temper until eventually she ended up yelling at Tamaki.

-----
Soon enough the guys had huddled into Haruhi's living/dinning room. All of them had their knees up to their chest. I hope they know they look kind of ridiculous. I simply stared at them. I noticed the twins giving Haruhi a bag of tea, "It's best served as milk tea."

Haruhi said, "When was the last time I bought milk?" Tamaki and the twins began huddling together. I never know what they're planning.

-----
Haruhi and me walked into the supermarket. Haruhi sighed, "Can you believe them?" I smiled, "I know. They're crazy right." She smiled, "Yeah. But I like being around them, it's enjoyable."

I smiled, "Your dad and the guys really wanted to come with us." Haruhi giggled, "Yeah. I know." I patted her shoulder, "It's just means they care." Then I moved so Haruhi was on my left, "Please stay on this side."

-----
I walked out of Haruhi's house with Mori beside me. Honey left with the twins, apparently they're having a sleepover. Mori was on my right side. I watched as he took my hand enter twinned my hand with his.

I smiled, his hand is warm. I looked at him and we made eye contact. I grinned, "Did you enjoy the hot pot?" Mori nodded his head yes. I tilted my head, "That's good. I liked it too." I looked forward. I silently followed where he went.

We ended up in a small alley. I sighed, "Mori do you know where you're going?" I saw him nod his head. He's held my hand this entire time. We ended up in a little park. It was dimly lighted and had strings of lights hanging around.

I smiled and stared into his eyes. I think I can maybe... Tell that's he's calm through his eyes. I squeezed his hand, "Thank you Mori. This is so pretty." Mori nodded, "Yeah."

I smiled as we went and sat on a bench. Mori squeezed my hand and I looked at him, "Hmm?" Mori put his other hand on the side of my face and leaned in. Is he going to? Then I saw him kiss my cheek.

His cheeks tinted barely pink, "I like you (f/n)." My cheeks feel red. But I'm sure I feel the same. I stood up and kissed his forehead, "I feel the same... Takashi."

I saw the surprise in his eyes, so cute. The next thing I know I was in a tight hug pressed up against his chest. This actually feels nice. Is this love? The love mom and dad talk about?

I felt myself being picked up off the ground. I stared into Takashi's eyes and smiled. He ended up standing me on top off the bench. Then he turned around. Does he want me to...

I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed under my legs. I'm actually getting a piggy back ride.

-----
Mori put me down a block away from my house. I walked with him up to my gates. I noticed his smile, "I'll try to have you a surprise by next week." I pouted, "Tell me what it is?"

Takashi shook his head no. I sighed, "Okay well bye bye. Goodnight Takashi." Takashi smiled, "Goodnight (f/n)." I walked up to my door and turned waving goodbye. Then I stepped in closing the door behind me. I called out, "I'm home! No need to worry!"

-----
Takashi/Mori's POV

This morning I woke up to look into honeys eyes. I sat up and he sat beside me. I noticed the sly look on his face, "So what ended up happening Takashi?" I looked at him, "She said she likes me too. And she actually said my name."

Honey grinned, "See I said it would work!" I nodded my head in agreement. Honey looked at me expectantly, "What now Takashi." I sighed, "Mitsukuni."

He pouted, "Come on. Tell me I want to know." I placed my hand on his head. Honey sighed, "I promise not to laugh or tell anyone." I gently smiled, "I plan to ask for her hand." Honeys eyes widened, "Really Takashi?"

I nodded my head and let my hand fall. He won't like it? Will he? Honey pulled me into a hug, "I'm so happy! You're finally doing something for yourself!"