18-Graduation and a Festival

Takashi's POV

Me and (f/n) walked down the hall together. We held hands together. In our free hands we had our diplomas. (F/n) had hairs being funny. Her right (e/c) eye shined with such excitement.

When we got down the school steps we hopped into my limo. She gave me a kiss on the cheek after we got in, "We made it." I nodded my head a smiled at her.

She smiled, "Tamaki sure is nice. He's taking honey on a graduation week trip to France. Aren't they leaving in like an hour?" I nodded my head yes. She looked at me, "We better hope he brushes his teeth."

I just realized it, "Yeah." I forgot that he'd need to brush his teeth. He'll be eating so many French sweets on the trip. I felt a hand on mine, "You'll just have to call and remind him." I found myself nodding.

When we got out off the limo we were at (f/n)s house. We went inside and Lilac, Hope and Holly rushed her away from me. Evan simply came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

-----
Your POV

Lilac had finally gotten me into the kimono. It was solid (f/c) and it had a black sash around my waist. They had slipped me into regular black flats. Hope had decided just to put a simple black comb that had a (f/c) rose on it into my hair after she brushed it. Technically I was surprised it stayed in my short hair.

Holly was doing my make up. Which I don't know why she's trying so hard with it since she's (sis/n)s personal maid. I looked in the mirror. My right (e/c) eye stood out so much. But my black eyepatch stood out a lot too.

I went downstairs into the living room to see Takashi and mom on the couch. I sighed, "Hey guys." They turned and mom burst out smiling, "You look so adorable sweetie." Mori stood up and I noticed he was in dark wash jeans, black tennis shoes and a dark blue v neck shirt.

Mom smiled, "Okay guys stand beside each other." Takashi stood beside me and put an arm around my shoulder. The camera mom had flashed. Then on the next flash he kissed me on the cheek. And the last flash he was back to where he originally was.

Mom was smiling, "Those are definitely keepers." I whined, "Mom..." I'm sure I'm blushing. After mom spoke to us we walked out the front door. We got into the limo then got dropped off a block away from the festival.

We walked towards it hand in hand. We played a shooting game. You had 3 shots and your goal was to hit the center circle as much as you could. We both got the guns.

I smiled, this'll be easier. I only had my right eye to look with anyway. I aimed the gun and Takashi did too. Bang. Bang. Bang. I hit the center red dot with all three of mine while Takashi only got it with two. But still he's really good.

The vendor smiled at me, "You've got great aim." I nodded my head, "Thanks." I ended up picking a black watch to give Takashi and he got a orange and grey bracelet.

After we walked away I smiled, "For Satoshi?" Takashi nodded. I grabbed his wrist and put the watch on it, "Here you go." He smiled and patted my head. We went and grabbed cotton candy. We got on small pink one to share.

He tore a strip off and ate it leaving the rest to me. When it was half gone I showed it to him, "Sure you don't want any?" He shook his head and pointed it towards me. So I ended up finishing it.

After they we bought bottles of water and had them finished in a few moments. This kimono is kind of hot to wear.

I dragged Takashi to face painting. We sat getting hearts on our cheeks. I got a dark blue one on my right cheek while he got a (f/c) one on his left cheek. I smiled, "This I nice." Mori didn't move but smiled.

We ended up going through the halls of a mirror maze. Which I hated cause I kept accidentally bumping into mirrors. But Takashi lead me until we eventually got out of it.

We ended up going to a game where you could win a fish. Technically I didn't even try cause I knew I was bad at the game. It was (a game your bad at). But Takashi paid the vendor and after one round won a fish. Then he played again and won another.

He smiled, "(f/n) you pick them. One for me, one for you." I ended up picking a white fish with one splotch of orange and a orange fish with one splotch of white. Takashi ended getting the one that was more orange out of the two.

We walked home from the festival and I was smiling gently holding the bag my fish was in. When we got in the door we headed up to my room. I left Takashi sitting holding the fish on my bed.

I went up to the attic. I grabbed the old circular sphere like aquarium. It had small (f/c) rocks in the bottom of it. I brought it to my room and scooted my gloves towards the front of the table. I took the bag holding my fish and slowly poured it into the tank.

Takashi smiled, "It's nice." I nodded, "Yeah and I'll keep remembering you when I look at my table." Mom came into my room with Evan. Evan handed Takashi a black plastic bag, "You're clothes are on the bottom and your diploma is sitting on top of them." Then Evan bowed and left my room.

Mom sat in my chair and we sat on my bed, "It's nice you two got fish." I nodded, "Yeah mom." Takashi simply nodded in agreement too.

Mom sighed, "Can I ask you two a question?" I nodded my head, "Yeah mom. Go ahead." Mom gently smiled, "Since you've both graduated high school when do you two plan to marry?"

I felt my eyes widen, "Mom..."