23- Warring Conflict

Takashi's POV

Yesterday was 7 years to the day since me and (f/n) first meet. And our 4 year wedding anniversary. Last night was the first night that that happened. Me and (f/n) are 24 now.

I stood in the kitchen listening to Igami and Kota in their busyness. Kota is our other chef now. They both work really differently. I saw Igami's area very organized. Kota's was different. He claimed a lot of space that was left unorganized.

-----
(F/n) sat beside at the breakfast table. Today she has a meeting with the glass companies assets and teaching akido later this afternoon. Today I'd be at the dojo teaching students kendo. And luckily I only have 3 lessons to teach today.

I stared at (f/n)s (h/c) hair that now hit the bottom of her shoulder blades. She sat in pajamas but still looked gorgeous. I said, "I love you (f/n)" I love you so so much.

She smiled at me, "I love you too Takashi."

-----
After we closed the dojo for the day (f/n) grabbed my hand. She smiled, "Come on let's do something different." She tugged on my hand leading me around. We showed up at the local public high school.

She handed someone tickets and took me to our seats. She smiled staring at the average ring that was set up on the gym floor. She smiled and kissed my cheek, "One of my students gave me tickets to come watch them. Their a 2nd year. They've leaned a lot over the time I've taught them."

I simply nodded my head, this will be interesting. The first round of matches by weight class then by draw of a hat each time till the end.

We kept watching as her student came on. With one punch they got a K. O. We watched as the matches kept on. Then it was time for the hat draw. He was in the 5 of the 8 following fights.

He progressed to the last 4 rounds. He ended up going first in those for this set. I noticed he had a minor disadvantage or advantage. He's smaller than his competitor. Now it depends on how he uses it.

--Memory-- (A/n: Diff viewpoint than originally seen)

(F/n) came out in a black tank top that said 'Sweets' and grey basketball shorts. Technically they were just clothes that Mitsukuni kept at my house. Yet they fit her pretty well.

Me and Mitsukuni both had on black sweatpants. And I had on a dark blue tank top while Mitsukuni had on a pink one. (F/n) ended up fighting Mitsukuni first.

(F/n) kept fighting really well against Mitsukuni. But the main thing I remember is her putting him on her blind side then backflipping to end up behind him. Which did give Mitsukuni the chance to throw her over his shoulder. But she got back up and kept fighting.

I also remember (f/n) had one hand holding one of his arms to the floor. Her other an inch from grabbing his neck. Then in a second he flipped her and had his opposite hand holding a shirikeng an inch from her neck.

Then Mitsukuni helped her get up. She never underestimated him because he was shorter than her. Mitsukuni didn't go any easier on her cause she was a girl. They both put all their skill into it.

Then it was time for our fight. (F/n) looked at me with analytical eyes. I went towards her right side. I lunged towards her and she did a side step last minute tripping me. But I got back up and started circling around her. Looking for any easy open spots.

After 3 circles she lunged at me. She followed it with a left jab then a right upper cut knocking me back a few inches. I moved doing a basic sweeping motion to knock her off balance using my arm.

I was surprised I got knocked back by (f/n). I had underestimated her cause she was shorter and I girl. I finally realized how much I needed to put into the fight. But then I got 2 jabs to the stomach.

She knocked my feet from under me and pinning my arms at my sides. She got off offering me a hand to help him up. She said, "Don't underestimate me because of my size. And don't let yourself get caught off guard." I took her hand but basically got myself up and nodded, "Okay."

--End Memory--

I heard the bell ring which brought me out of my thoughts. I saw them start fighting. The big guys kept leaving openings. Technically the thing is you don't want to forget about fighting. You shouldn't underestimate their size.

-----
(F/n) patted her student on the back while he frowned. I leaned his name was Rin. Rin said, "I tried so hard..." (F/n) weakly smiled, "I know Rin. It's great you got to the last round. I would never make it early on. I kept ending up 3rd or 2nd. And look you ended up 2nd."

Rin slightly smiled, "You're so positive Sensei." Rin went over to his parents. (F/n) smiled, "Wasn't that nice to watch Takashi?" I nodded my head yes.

(F/n) started scanning the room like she was looking for something. What's going on? (F/n)s eyes widened, "It's... Him..." She kept staring and looked in the direction she was. Nothing looks out of the ordinary to me.

(F/n) grabbed my arm and used me to block her view of that direction. Something is wrong. I stared in the direction, "What's wrong (f/n)?" She began stuttering, "I-it's him. H-he's h-here..."

My hands went into fists, "Who's here?" She repeated, "H-him..." I pulled (f/n) in front of me. I held her tight to my chest as she buried her face into it. She mumbled, "... Protect... Me..." I could sense how uncomfortable and unsafe she felt.

(F/n) began slightly trembling in my arms and I felt my shirt become wet from her silent crying. I held her keeping an eye on the crowd.

I noticed a man in a dark red shirt and jeans walking towards us. I glared at him yet he kept coming towards us. He got a few feet away from us, "Hey (f/n) aren't you precious?"

(F/n) stopped shaking and stood completely still except for tightening her grip. He smiled, "Come on (f/n)? Don't you remember me?" Who is this? He sighed, "Really did you forget about your innocence, (f/n)?"

(F/n) turned to him, "Go away and nothing will happen." He laughed, "That's funny (f/n). What are you referring to the restraining order? It's just paper silly girl." If he doesn't stop he'll beg himself to have never come here.

He pointed at her, "You're pretty face is nice. How do you like the eyepatch?" He's the guy that ráped her. I started popping my knuckles on my hands. He will pay.

(F/n) turned to me and came to my side. The gym was only half full at the moment. She placed her hand in mine. He laughed, "You married him?! I'm surprised someone like him could handle damaged goods."

(F/n)s hand tightened on mine. She said, "Leave." He pulled out a pocketknife and came at us. (F/n) stepped forward and kicked it out off his hand. It drew the remaining people's attention to her.

The girl that had kicked a knife away from a guys hand. The knife skidded across the floor to a stop. I want to hit him so bad. (F/n) put her leg down. Security came and grabbed him by both arms but also lead us to the room.

-----
The guard asked, "Now what caused you to end up doing what you did?" (F/n) sighed, "I have a restraining order on him... He came charging at me with a knife. Since I've been taught self defense I did something reasonable. I kicked the knife out of his hand."

-----
When we got home me and (f/n) sat on the couch. (F/n) was curled up on my lap as she buried her head into my chest. I should've beat him so he'd never be able to walk again.

(F/n) clung to my shirt crying. I hate seeing her cry. I ran my hand up and down her back while the other wiped tears off her cheeks.