34-The Kids Love

Tanae's POV

I woke up and pulled the blanket off of Tora internally groaning at the alarm clock. Tora is a sound sleeper unlike me. Her grey eyes fluttered open and I felt a smile come to my face. I sighed, "Come on, we have to get ready for school."

Tora and me got up both walking into the closet and changing into our yellow dresses. We picked up our hair brushes in unison and started brushing our hair. Tora has a crush on somebody. Today she's going to give him a letter, but I'm not sure how he'll react.

He's happy and outgoing, he talks a lot. His name is Zack McQuell, he's American. His family is a sports family and they sent him to our prestigious Ouran to study. He's in 3-B while me and Tora are in 3-A.

I hate admitting I have a crush on a guy in our class. He's a total nerd but he's always so sweet. Edward Linebach from England. He has black rimmed glasses. He has brown hair that he lets be messy. He's got dark blue eyes like the deepest ocean.

Linebach are known for glass work. From church stain glass windows to cups, all of the highest quality.

-----
Tora's POV

I stared at Zach's short blonde hair. We sat at the sitting area in the rose garden. His green eyes stared into my grey ones. I reached into my bag and grabbed the envelope. I smiled, "Bye Zach, see you tomorrow. This is for you." I slid the envelope on the table towards him while I took off running.

Zach's POV

I stared as Tora's (h/c) hair swayed side to side as she left. I picked up the envelope To Zach. I'm actually really glad she's my lunch partner. She doesn't care that my family didn't have a name till 10 years ago. Even though the Morinozuka family has been in the martial arts world for hundreds of years.

Some people of this school base everything off of money, name and title. I smiled at the thought then gently opened the letter.

Hey Zach, I know you probably don't expect this. But you deserve to know that I've fallen in love with you. I don't have a clue how you feel and I was scared to tell you this. ~Tora Morinozuka

I blankly stared at the letter. Wait what? I've fallen in love with you. How did she fall for an idiot like me?! Well either way that's amazing.

-----
Tanae's POV

Tora already went to mom and I'm going to walk. But... I stood at the school gates waiting for him. We both might as well do it. He eventually came out with a laptop under his arm. He stared at me and offered a small wave.

I waved back at him and walked over. I smiled and he smiled back. He said, "Hello Tanae." I smiled, "Hey thanks. I wanted to talk to you." His eyes widened, "Talk to me?" I nodded my head yes and he tilted his head. That's so cute.

I sighed, "Do you like me?" His eyes widened more and his cheeks went red, "w-well I g-guess you c-could say that..." I shook my head a little, "Like like or friend like." I stared into his eyes watching the internal debate.

He lowered his head, "like... Like..." I pulled him into a hug. He said, "huh?" I told him, "I'm glad cause I feel that way too."

-----
Haru's POV

I stared at Lynn. The daughter of Cathy and George Housef. Lineal descendant of royalty that was removed from the crown. She has gorgeous light brown hair and baby blue eyes. Lynn is reserved and keeps to herself, but she's really proud of what she does.

Lynn came over to me with her bodyguard. It was a business dinner but she still had to be guarded. She waved him off and he backed off till he was only 10 feet away.

Lynn showed me a soft smile, "Hello I don't think I've got to meet you before." I nodded my head, "No we haven't. My name is Haru Morinozuka." She smiled, "I'm Lynn Housef. That's so fascinating. Your family is known for martial arts, correct?"

I nodded my head yes. She smiled, "I think I'd like to talk to you again. Haru?" I nodded, "Yes, nice to meet you Miss Housef." She gently shook her heard no, "Lynn is fine."

-----
Your POV

My eyes started to flutter open and then opened. I was meet with two gasps. I looked around and saw Tora sitting on the foot of my bed and Tanae sitting in the chair beside me. Takashi's grip on my hand tightened and I turned to stare at him.

Then the door opened and I turned to see Haru coming in. He said, "Hey. I'm here to visit."

I found out that I was out for 2 weeks. And Tanae went on about getting a boyfriend. Tora about confessing her feelings to a boy. Haru so happy about getting to talk to a girl named Lynn today. It feels like I never was gone, never missed a thing.

Originally completed on Sep. 26 2017