Your POV

He was staring me down, but I looked away quickly.

If he thought I was going to be easy, he was wrong. And by the way he was looking at me, I know that he won't lose interest.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see the bartender handing me a glass of red wine. "It's from the gentleman with the brown hair and black leather jacket." She winked at me before walking back behind the bar.

I looked at the drink in my hands and back up to him.

He was still looking at me.

'Creep, stop staring!'

I started walking slowly over to him. The friend that he had come in with noticed our intense stares and took the two girls beside him onto the dance floor.

I finally reached the bar stool beside him and hopped onto it. Though, I didn't take one glance at him, I looked straight ahead and took a sip of the wine.

'How did he know my taste?'

I finally turned my head. He had wiped that grin off of his lips and was now examining my face since we were so close together.

"You know, some girls consider it rude to stare."

"Anybody with eyes wouldn't be able to look away," he said, his voice deep with a seductive nature.

I looked away and took another sip. At least I know that the part about him being a Cassanova was true...

"How did you know that red wine was my usual?" He smiled.

"My father always said that girls who like red are unique. You seemed... different."

"Is that so?"

"Well, my father told me a bunch of weird things, and this was one of them." I laughed. 'Funny, eh?'

"What's your name, beautiful."

I thought for a moment. 'As long as I don't tell him my last name, it should be okay.' "(Y/n)."

"And Laurance is mine." A smile lifted the corners of his lips.

If I stayed here, I felt that he would think that he had a chance. My goal was to make him chase me, and staying here wasn't much of a chase.

A new song came on and I took the opportunity. "I love this song! Rhythm of Love, by-"

"The Scorpions." He finished and smiled wickedly.

"I'm going to dance, care to join?"

"I'm not much of a dancer."

"Suit yourself." I slid off the chair and finished my wine. I placed the glass down and smiled.

'Oh, my Irene, it's so hard to dance seductively!' I felt his eyes on me as I walked away, swaying my hips to the beat.

Laurance's POV

'Damn it, she's gone!' I watched her hips sway as she walked onto the dance floor.